Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who ignore you

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good strategy for women who ignore you.

+position body away from you.
+walk quietly past you
+try to engage her and she gives a very short response like “idk…”

I went ahead and put talked with three other women. I had two or three around me. Turn my back right to the ignorant woman and talked with the others instead. Let her want me. Build preselection, withdrew my attention. She was right behind me we got back to back, she never turned around or joined in.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pull a younger/hotter woman in front of her. If that doesnt work, maybe its not worth the trouble.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always a chance she just doesn't find you attractive, if that's the case you'll get about as much attention from her as a fat chick will get from you. I tend to just ignore these women as not worth chasing.

I did have this situation with the female gym manager at a previous gym I went to. She ignored me most of the time I went there, but she suddenly started giving me more attention right before I moved away from that gym, I was starting to get pretty good definition at that time and had made a pretty decent jump in my self-confidence and perspective.

The IDGAF attitude can work, but only if you truly internalize it. If you're pretending not to care because you want to get a woman's attention, you still care.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I walk away. Period. I have said this time after time: I do not tolerate any sign of disrespect.

Why would you want to convince anyone to see your value/worth? (and please don't tell me cause you want to get laid).
Nah, I have a side chick anyway haha.

Yeah, walking away is the best option because if a woman likes you or has an interest she will show it. It will be apparent. She will ask you questions, she will try to get your attention, she will at least engage you or try to. IE all the other woman I talked with all told me to have a good weekend (Laughs, smiles) when I passed them by a few hours later. it was apparent.

I think if she is purposefully turning her back, withdrawing all attention, she's most likely a narc and wants ME to chase HER. She is attempting to inflate her ego and get a rise out of me, trying me.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if though, you really were a jackass. Like at first there was some cat and mouse and she did the ignoring, and instead of being smooth about it you were really uncool. But then, you’d go quiet for say a month, reach back out, there would be little short chats with ignoring, and again, I’m a douche. And then finally I go massive douche and say all sorts of terrible crap and then the replies just completely stop. Is there any rationale in apologizing on that, like clearly just not being cool and going full shthead?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if though, you really were a jackass. Like at first there was some cat and mouse and she did the ignoring, and instead of being smooth about it you were really uncool. But then, you’d go quiet for say a month, reach back out, there would be little short chats with ignoring, and again, I’m a douche. And then finally I go massive douche and say all sorts of terrible crap and then the replies just completely stop. Is there any rationale in apologizing on that, like clearly just not being cool and going full shthead?
I’ve already recovered from the feelings of this post.. I needed to get in a different frame, eat, enjoyed my kids for a bit.. what’s done is done. She absolutely needs to be the one to somehow connect or bump into while out whatever. And honestly she’s 32 and a career focused opinionated one at that.. I just need more at bats. Ugh

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good strategy for women who ignore you.

+position body away from you.
+walk quietly past you
+try to engage her and she gives a very short response like “idk…”

I went ahead and put talked with three other women. I had two or three around me. Turn my back right to the ignorant woman and talked with the others instead. Let her want me. Build preselection, withdrew my attention. She was right behind me we got back to back, she never turned around or joined in.
Pull hotter younger girls.

There's girls from the past who now are game but it's game over for them.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walk away. Period. I have said this time after time: I do not tolerate any sign of disrespect.

Why would you want to convince anyone to see your value/worth? (and please don't tell me cause you want to get laid).
Such good, common sense advice…. For me, If it wasn’t about emotions and it could be seen strictly transactional the way I do in business, it would be hundreds of names in the rear view in short order. I’m getting much better…but I’m human. Good post.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you then pull a younger, hotter woman, then who cares about the first one anymore? :cool:
The ones ignoring are the “younger hotter ones”. Lmao. Let me explain the dynamic here.

These younger hotter women are high value because they have a lot going on in their lives and everyone wants their attention. Hypergamy requires = to or greater value.

In example, softball practice on thursdays, brother is in town, family night on Friday’s, sorority friend is getting married so she’s gotta take time to get a dress, three dudes from tinder is texting her, her career is demanding, friends want to go to the beach next week, etc etc. Her time and attention is selective at this point.

When it comes down to it, she will ignore me or any other guy (anyone outside her social circle) because everyone else is competing for her attention.

So, what is the strategy to break that barrier and get her to focus that attention on me. I’d say to ignore her back because that shows I am high value as well. Don’t chase her like everyone else. She’s is busy and doesn’t care.

Last edited:

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve already recovered from the feelings of this post.. I needed to get in a different frame, eat, enjoyed my kids for a bit.. what’s done is done. She absolutely needs to be the one to somehow connect or bump into while out whatever. And honestly she’s 32 and a career focused opinionated one at that.. I just need more at bats. Ugh
Yes, she is the one who needs to make that move. I came up with a theory called the theory of attentio

Theory of attention - a woman with less going on in life will give you more attention. A women with more going on in life will give you less.

it’s really the supply and demand of her attention you think about it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she is the one who needs to make that move. I came up with a theory called the theory of attentio

Theory of attention - a woman with less going on in life will give you more attention. A women with more going on in life will give you less.

it’s really the supply and demand of her attention you think about it.
Without a doubt. She knew I had 3 kid and was not even divorced and she was ready / did wh0re out ….

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: This woman has a bunch of red flags. Glad I got ignored too lol.
Without a doubt. She knew I had 3 kid and was not even divorced and she was ready / did wh0re out ….
update: I found out this woman has several red flags. Glad she ignored me. Alpha male isn’t afraid to walk away.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: This woman has a bunch of red flags. Glad I got ignored too lol.

update: I found out this woman has several red flags. Glad she ignored me. Alpha male isn’t afraid to walk away.
Way to go. Virtual fist pound.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste any time with a woman like this? If you have a high SMV there will be plenty of women out there who are hot and want your attention. Why take part in an exercise of futility or at best one of low probability of any positive feedback when you can get what you want much easier elsewhere?