Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who flake

Reaction score
One of my flakes from last week called me tonight and left a v/m. She wanted me to meet up with her somewhere. How is she going to call Friday night and want me to accept a date on the spot like that?

I didn't call her back yet. I don't think I should at least not tonight. What do you think?

Reaction score
Jayer said:
Hell no.... you should call her the next day and say you were tied up... well being its the future now, what move did you make?

Well I never called her back at all. I think it's too late now. I'm thinking delete the # and just next her.

Actually, that's the treatment a flake deserves.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Women flake for many different reasons.

1. They really arent interested. The flattery is nice, but they have no interest in going to bed with you, therefore a date is a waste of their time.

2. They have too many other options. If she is an HB8 or above, she has men after her, like flies on a pile of dog$hit.

3. She is an attention Wh0re, and simply enjoys you chasing her. A REAL date would mean she has to spend her valuable time with you, when she can get the same male affirmation with a few clicks of texting.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
One of my flakes from last week called me tonight and left a v/m. She wanted me to meet up with her somewhere. How is she going to call Friday night and want me to accept a date on the spot like that?..
Someone flaked on her and now she's frantic to find something to do. Gotta better qualify women to determine whether they want to be with you or if they just want something to do.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Someone flaked on her and now she's frantic to find something to do. Gotta better qualify women to determine whether they want to be with you or if they just want something to do.

She's divorced and those are easy pickings for me.. therefore I just called her back lol.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She's divorced and those are easy pickings for me.. therefore I just called her back lol.
However, by calling her,you have sent her the meta-message that you will tolerate flaking in return for sex. You have now given her tacit permission to add 'flaking' to her arsenal of tactics....you can now expect MORE flaking.

The only way to process bad behavior from women is to attach PAIN to it, and the way to make her feel pain is to withdraw her affection and attention priveleges until she mends her ways and shows genuine remorse.
Behavior Management 101..

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and My latest date planed to spend the day in a thermal place cause I like that and i wanted to chill out.
She was ok. The day before I just asked her if she still was ok for coming (it's 50 miles away) and she said "yes bla bla".
So I said "come to my place at 5.30pm. we'll go at 6."
6 o'clock and she wasnt still here. I sent her a message at 6.15 saying I wouldnt tolerate such girly behaviour.
1 hour later she called me (I was in the baths we should have gone), leaving a voice message, saying that it was impossible for her for almost 24 hour long to come into her flat because the evening before she forgot her purse (with all her things) inside...She also said that I should have thought about my "stupid reaction" and so on..putting herself as victim, putting me as an as.s h.ole.

she said :
- she was waiting her friend (who has the double of her keys) to come back.
- the car keys was inside too.
- her cellphone was inside her flat so she couldnt call me. Moreover she dont know my number at all...
- it was impossible for her to contact me. No email.
- she was sorry but thought my reaction was excessive and uncalled for.

my thoughts :
- she can have excuses but not calling is unacceptable.
- shes really unlucky or totally immature, or both.
- she never mentionned where she slept or stayed during those 24 hours. strange, isnt it ?
- Its hard to believe that a 31 y.o. woman (with a daughter) can spend almost 24 hours waiting for a friend to come back (I guess she called him before...) BUT not try to call a locksmith instead.

I didnt call back either.

What so you guys think about ?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cedd said:
What do you guys think ?
High IL will make it KNOWN.

If you should ever have to ask yourself this question, it means she has LOW IL. NEXT!

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cedd said:
What so you guys think about ?
I think you made several mistakes.

1. Shouldn't be calling her the day before to see if it the date's still on. You make a date, it's a date. It's not a "maybe" that you have to check. Checking is like saying, "Are you sure you wanna go out with me?" If they can't make it, they should call you and say so, and if they can't do that, screw 'em.

Did she ask you to confirm? Even worse. If she did, that was her setting you up for a flake.

2. You should've had it that you were picking her up instead of her coming over to your flat. You lost control over the event and now were entirely dependent on her to show up.

3. You shouldn't have called her at 6:15 to call her out on her 'girly behavior' because it only showed you to be uptight.

And yes, of course, she turns it around and pegs you for being a jerk the way you reacted. This way she's Ms. Innocent and leaves you feeling ALL the blame for this going south, get it?

You see, women have these maneuvers and you have to circumvent and outmaneuver them in order to know what's truth and what's not; in order to ascertain what's really going on with them. It's sad, but it's the way it is.

So when you unthinkingly just react and make a date with someone you don't really know without having a plan that deals with such maneuvers, it's like being a fish flopping around out of water.

Couldn't get into her flat because she didn't have her keys. Hmmmm. Why does that sound sooooo familiar?:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1368930&highlight=keys#post1368930

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting flaked on hurts more when you have fewer options going. It's hard to throw a number away when its the only nibble you've had recently.

But, the point still stands -- if she was really interested in you, she'd be worried that her flaking was driving you away and would be taking steps (counter-offering on dates) to prevent that and show interest.