Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who come on hot and heavy starting off

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few dates with this girl and she seems keen....too keen. She's talking a lot about future activities....even saying she was going skiing end of the month and did I want to join her (I said that sounds nice let's see and luckily she didn't press further). She's showing a lot of affection....very touchy feely. She is paying me a lot of compliments and basically saying I am exactly her type. She is also asking serious questions...wanting to know why my previous relationships didn't work out, wanting to know what I look for in a woman, whether I am happy in my job, wanting to know whether I want kids in the future, and so on.

On the plus side she is not blowing up my phones with texts and letting me initiate texts and arrange dates which I prefer. Although it surprises me she can show so little self control during dates and so much between dates and inconsistency usually isn't a good sign.

I am enjoying the attention. She is sweet, very cute, very passionate and definitely not boring. But I have been burnt before and in my experience girls who can get hot so quickly can go cold just as quickly and the reality is she doesn't know me so to have such seemingly high interest level off the bat indicates she has idealized me in her mind and living up to those expectations is going to be difficult.

Part of it is her culture. She is Persian and I am a bit familar with the culture and they do not really understand the concept of dating and so they tend to jump into relationships quickly with a lot of initial intensity and high expectations. Also a lot of Persian men are players and adept at lovebombing to get women into bed. Her tag line on her dating profile: "Passionately romantic looking for the perfect lover".

She warned me that as soon as guys go cold on her she moves on so she doesn't get hurt. So while I am trying to cool her jets and slow things down if I overdo it she might feel neglected or think I am not serious and move on and if I do not return her intensity/passion to some degree she will assume I am cold/reserved. So it is a difficult balancing act.

Any thoughts on how to approach this?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang her first, then figure out if she´s worth exclusivity.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned that women who are quick to fall for you usually have Borderline Personality Disorder. I've had two gf's like this, as attractive as they were, they took me off the market really fast. My friends ex wife who had the exact same behaviors on a dozen points or more, was formally diagnosed with BPD and I asked him the other day...did she try to lock you down really fast, he said yes. I said, yup, that is the key way to spot BPD women while dating them. RUN, don't walk.