Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want you to win

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have millionaire buddies. From what I have seen, women show up, and attempt to build a nest with the winner who is willing. Not there YET. When, i would be charging up my troll cannon when someone tries to play house after i hit the jackpot. No dice.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I have millionaire buddies. From what I have seen, women show up, and attempt to build a nest with the winner who is willing. Not there YET. When, i would be charging up my troll cannon when someone tries to play house after i hit the jackpot. No dice.
get your references from private eye report-backs.

Ideal for you is heiress with oldmoney name who private eye has discovered some of her inheritance is already transferred to her. Religious is also ideal.

Remember Rich's women wait at the finish line and fvck the winners axiom.

Marrying the heiress should always exponentially increase your own ventures. What future f-i-l wouldn't want his baby girl adequately taken care of by the new sonnyboy?

This still exists where marrying the daughter gets you access to her Daddy's business reins.

Anything less and Rich's axiom comes into play

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get your references from private eye report-backs.

Ideal for you is heiress with oldmoney name who private eye has discovered some of her inheritance is already transferred to her. Religious is also ideal.

Remember Rich's women wait at the finish line and fvck the winners axiom.

Marrying the heiress should always exponentially increase your own ventures. What future f-i-l wouldn't want his baby girl adequately taken care of by the new sonnyboy?

This still exists where marrying the daughter gets you access to her Daddy's business reins.
Imagine that. You are rich. Self made. Lived poor. Came up like a phoenix from the ashes. And suddenly women are showing up and trying to move in.

I don't disagree. Rich is mark. Its why I would go decaprio on the world after. Not play house. Its why I am skeptical of that entire niche. Married dating coach lol.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine that. You are rich. Self made. Lived poor. Came up like a phoenix from the ashes. And suddenly women are showing up and trying to move in.

I don't disagree. Rich is mark. Its why I would go decaprio on the world after. Not play house. Its why I am skeptical of that entire niche. Married dating coach lol.
Yes.
But I just illustrated this is available to clever men too.

AND you get increased business opportunities.

You bring up marriage again I'll remind you of this.

Its actually something I'm surprised I don't read more of.
Guys gaming the heiresses.

With communication and pulling ability on point, particularly if you've got body game and ability to talk on a wide range of topics, one should be able to track down where the unattached heiresses are and secure the dowry.

You know what to do.

Put yourself where they gather socially.

I'd freakin love to hear someone from sosuave got an heiress.