Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women want competition

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I find alot of advice out there is how men can improve themselves to be more attractive. While I agree men should constantly be improving, I think there is one factor that is constantly overlooked.

One big motivating factor to get things done is competition. For example, if you are dealing with a bank and you tell them the other bank is giving better rates, they will more than likely match it if not better it. If you deal with a realtor and say another realtor wants to list your property, he will step his game up. It’s the same deal with women.

The one thing that will attract a woman more than “owning the room”, “being confident”, “talking down to them”, is another woman. When women know they have competition, they will step their game up and treat the man well. If they know they don’t have competition, then the head games, the bi polar stuff, the mixed messages come into play. In essence, there is no reason for a woman to show a man respect if she knows he can’t go anywhere.

So make sure she can feel she has competition. By showing her another woman is on your side, you are not attractive and safe, she will be forced to treat you right.

Be strong men!

P.S. Guru, Spaz, Stormrider; just wondering why you guys don’t start any threads helping men with women? Obviously you guys are very successful with women, so help spread your wisdom. Im sure newbies would Iove it, and even veteran players would appreciate the advice and some sort of initiative.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's no need to attract another women to my side since it automatically happens by default, because of whom I am.

Who I am is not just my status nor just my ambitions nor just my philosophy nor just my superficial looks, etc.

Who I am is the sum total of me as a man, what everyone here calls frame.

And that's why I've never thought nor advocated to anyone here a step by step game plan because I don't have one since everything is done from the basis of my frame through the philosophies that I hold as the truth, in order to be greater.

As such the way I think constantly changes to get the best results and it was generally aimed towards achieving power through increasing my sphere of influence, never women, they just so happen to want to be with me because of my frame.

I have given you and others here the process flow on how to be a great man on many occasions.

I seriously doubt that there's anything remotely capable to supersede it in terms of being able to produce a greater man or getting superior results.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump, there’s many powerful men who can’t get women.

Also, many wealthy men who can’t get women too. Are you not one of them?

I wrote extensively on the subject in how to attract women and even told you many of times.

So I’ll remind you: when you were younger, in your own words, you attracted Maxim models quite easily.

Now you cannot get a 37 yo to call you back and you’re a few million richer today.

What was the difference between you back then and today? You tell me.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what stage of the relationship do you find this useful?
Beginning, Middle, or End?

This sounds like high school level advice.
The jealously factor only works within a certain age bracket.
Older and more experienced men will see this advice as utter nonsense.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all these games just to get a number/get laid. smh. women want competition...?...ok.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition anxiety. Makes puzzies wet. A better focus would be the way it is covertly communicated. Verbally telling a girl you are shopping for her replacement is futile at best. Patients goes along way. Sometimes its just the way other women look at you. Talk to you. Its how you look at them. The eyes go a long way.
Women are highly intuitive on these cues.
Yeah you don't need to do shyt, competition anxiety gets communicated naturally if you are a desirable man who other women desire. They'll pick up on things you yourself wouldn't have noticed even from the way other men look at you, let alone other women. It's not something you need to concern yourself with actively if you have the right priorities in other regards.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if the only other women that show interest in me are fat? :mad:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That completion anxiety thing is true but it gets old fast when you get older. What I mean is the type of women that’ll get jealous because other women want you are fun for awhile but in my experience they’re also the types that will text you “where are you? Who are you with? What are you doing? Are you cheating on me?” ALL the time. The types of women this works the best on are also the worst when it comes to long term comparability. They’re usually highly jealous and overly suspicious of you all the time. It makes you feel good for a short time but it gets old quickly.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Even in a relationship this is true. I am on the path to a high paying career, high status etc and I have noticed, over the years, more and more women are attracted to me. Whether it is about money, confidence, status, whatever, women attract more women. I've been in a relationship for quite some time and my girlfriend notices the attention I get from other girls. Whether it'd be thru text, out in the wild or whatever. She notices and she marks her territory. In over 3 years, she has barley played any games, and has always been straight forward. I do believe competition has played a crucial role in that.

I see a lot of my friends who are in these marriages now, and they just seem runned down, their wives control them, and I believe it to be because their wives know their husbands aren't going anywhere. If you knew that you could play any game you wanted, spout any BS you wanted, got fat, ate whatever, didnt have to take care of yourself, knowing your significant other will still be there, whats the point of taking care of yourself ? If those guys chatted up other women, just for fun, their wives would take notice and then react accordingly. Albeit, marriage is another beast.

also @MatureDJ , it doesn't matter if the girls are fat, be friends with them. Hanging around ANY type of women gives you more status in a social setting. That is what I used to do in a club setting. Start the night off by warming up befriending larger women, who were easier to talk to, gain some social proof in the place, then move on to the women I was really attracted to. It always seemed to flow better when I did it that way, vs going straight for the 10s. Momentum is real.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What was the difference between you back then and today? You tell me.
There were a lot more around back then.

And the older they get, the less innocent they are in terms of life. Any women over 35 I do not treat very nicely. Got to work on that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls have cute friends. Be nice to them.
Be nice to them and they’ll c0ck block you faster than you can blink because they’ll want you for themselves. When I see a cute girl with fat friends I know she’s too hard to get too, unless you can get her away from the herd (pun intended).

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe that the women you're with need to see that other women want you too. But as others have alluded to, I think this can easily be non-verbally and subtly communicated to them. Normally, it will just happen in social settings if you are giving off positive, strong vibes as a man. There is no need to go out of your way to shove a woman in another woman's face and in fact I would think could backfire pretty easily because it will become clear you are just playing games. That may work for low-quality women but not otherwise.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to the topic at hand, competition anxiety is a good thing. There is always a place for it in relationships. It keeps her working for you and realizing/appreciating your value. When she stops being concerned about other women is when your days are numbered.

Recently I upset my girlfriend when I indirectly told her she wasn't #1 among girls I've had sex with. (drinking was involved and it didn't come out quite as smooth as I had hoped, but who cares)

Because of the fact that she wants to be #1 in my life and she values me enough she has turned it up a few notches in the bedroom since our talk. Sex was always very good, but now its amazing. She has even told me "I am going to up my game!"

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competition anxiety is false attraction at best and fleeting at that, in regards to women in the 18-30 age bracket anyways. My experience is limited with ages above. It serves a purpose if ones goal is the instabang, but the more time that goes by, the more likely it is to backfire, especially if there's any chance of social circles crossing paths outside of the initial setting. I've dealt with this alot in the past 5 years or so. The reason being, is rather than face their feelings and insecurities, it's easier for them to drop you, refuse to compete and find another. I suspect the social media attention they receive on the daily, as well as the biproduct of the participation trophy generation sets them up for a huge bombshell of a failure, when they are really forced to reflect on why they may not be adequate enough to be chosen over another woman and adjust. They are forced to question their feelings and ask themselves why they have such negative feelings of jealousy for a man they've known for such a short amount of time, outside of commitment. It's pure lunacy. Competition anxiety isn't a tactic i premeditatedly employ, it just happens in meeting, talking and trying to date as many women as possible. Once paths get crossed and they get to talking, your clock is either ticking or it's game over on the spot. Fear in itself is inherently a lie, also one that very few individuals will have the gull to own and face.

Last edited: