Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women These Days Cannot Pair Bond

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's quite a bit in there.

Written as a general and cathartic musing. Personal story that I've revealed in bits and pieces here at sosuave over the last 6 months straight as of tomorrow. Been a member twice here, active daily the last 6 months.

It all supports the theory/paradigm that women cannot pair bond due to females being 'in control' or due to most 2020 societies towing the female narrative party line. AKA gynocentrism

We know women aren't pair bonding because men are dominant(sarcastic) now don't we?
Im reporting a man doing "it" ( being dominant ) around what appears to be his gf or wife.
hqdefault.jpg

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
There's quite a bit in there.

Written as a general and cathartic musing. Personal story that I've revealed in bits and pieces here at sosuave over the last 6 months straight as of tomorrow. Been a member twice here, active daily the last 6 months.

It all supports the theory/paradigm that women cannot pair bond due to females being 'in control' or due to most 2020 societies towing the female narrative party line. AKA gynocentrism

We know women aren't pair bonding because men are dominant(sarcastic) now don't we?
True they can't pair bond is they're trying to exercise control. That's makes complete sense.