"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Women that give you the attitude

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Its from the women I've chatted up got their interest triggered but I've backed off because I can sense red flags she's got issues time to back off.

One of the women is married, I didn't know she was when I first met her, when I found out she's married and kids I stopped advancing but I always stayed friendly with her I don't hang out with her by any means. Anytime I do talk to her I get her laughing and she turns red as a coke can, gets all giggly. She has admitted she suffers from anxiety issues, I imagine she's got other issues.

Seen her the other day she barely would look at me, I'm thinking WTF is your problem, when I did say something she was really short with me. Who pissed in your cheerios, the same attitude I used to get from my ex, I did something wrong and I should know what I did wrong. Its not my problem your not fulfilled in your marriage, she's 30s.

Recently I have this young girl 20 years old way too young for me I was chatting her up I always get her laughing she gets so excited when I talk to her. She's off limits for me she's too young I don't think she realizes I'm 22 years older than her. She give's me attitude every so often, I'm thinking to myself no I'm not going to ask you out. Some of you guys would probably say I'm nuts but I can't be with a girl that is young enough to be my daughter.

How do you deal with women giving you attitude? Ya I chat up women I'm fairly friendly, I know how to get women to laugh, its in my nature, women seem to get along with me really easily. I'm tired of getting the p*ssy attitude from these women that are expecting something else, can't a guy be friendly? or is that a crime nowadays.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Its from the women I've chatted up got their interest triggered but I've backed off because I can sense red flags she's got issues time to back off.

One of the women is married, I didn't know she was when I first met her, when I found out she's married and kids I stopped advancing but I always stayed friendly with her I don't hang out with her by any means. Anytime I do talk to her I get her laughing and she turns red as a coke can, gets all giggly. She has admitted she suffers from anxiety issues, I imagine she's got other issues.

Seen her the other day she barely would look at me, I'm thinking WTF is your problem, when I did say something she was really short with me. Who pissed in your cheerios, the same attitude I used to get from my ex, I did something wrong and I should know what I did wrong. Its not my problem your not fulfilled in your marriage, she's 30s.

Recently I have this young girl 20 years old way too young for me I was chatting her up I always get her laughing she gets so excited when I talk to her. She's off limits for me she's too young I don't think she realizes I'm 22 years older than her. She give's me attitude every so often, I'm thinking to myself no I'm not going to ask you out. Some of you guys would probably say I'm nuts but I can't be with a girl that is young enough to be my daughter.

How do you deal with women giving you attitude? Ya I chat up women I'm fairly friendly, I know how to get women to laugh, its in my nature, women seem to get along with me really easily. I'm tired of getting the p*ssy attitude from these women that are expecting something else, can't a guy be friendly? or is that a crime nowadays.
I'll go distant or ignore them
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Yo! Quit b1tchin´around and bang the hot 22 year old.

Atittude is normally a test. Ignore and mantain a strong frame.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
I know you mean. Sometimes I'm at the grocery store, and all I want is a few apples. But sometimes I'll pick up an apple, take a look at it, and it's NOT the one I'm looking for!

It's like I have to actually put it back down, pick up another one and check THAT.

WTF is wrong with these apples?

I swear, the apple market isn't what it used to be.

I should be able to reach out with MINIMUM EFFORT, and pick the BEST apple each and every time.

What's what all this apple attitude lately?
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I know you mean. Sometimes I'm at the grocery store, and all I want is a few apples. But sometimes I'll pick up an apple, take a look at it, and it's NOT the one I'm looking for!

It's like I have to actually put it back down, pick up another one and check THAT.

WTF is wrong with these apples?

I swear, the apple market isn't what it used to be.

I should be able to reach out with MINIMUM EFFORT, and pick the BEST apple each and every time.

What's what all this apple attitude lately?
The store should throw the bad apples in the garbage, or put labels on the bad apples that look good on the surface.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
This is such a minor annoyance its not even worth posting about. It's the type of thing and extroverted woman might write, "why does every guy think I like them?"

What is the real issue?
The 20 year old girl
Yo! Quit b1tchin´around and bang the hot 22 year old.

Atittude is normally a test. Ignore and mantain a strong frame.
She's a bit of a eccentric chick, like I said she's too young for me, lately she's going through this weird phase not sure how you would describe it but she sports hairy pits now.
 

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
Its from the women I've chatted up got their interest triggered but I've backed off because I can sense red flags she's got issues time to back off.

One of the women is married, I didn't know she was when I first met her, when I found out she's married and kids I stopped advancing but I always stayed friendly with her I don't hang out with her by any means. Anytime I do talk to her I get her laughing and she turns red as a coke can, gets all giggly. She has admitted she suffers from anxiety issues, I imagine she's got other issues.

Seen her the other day she barely would look at me, I'm thinking WTF is your problem, when I did say something she was really short with me. Who pissed in your cheerios, the same attitude I used to get from my ex, I did something wrong and I should know what I did wrong. Its not my problem your not fulfilled in your marriage, she's 30s.

Recently I have this young girl 20 years old way too young for me I was chatting her up I always get her laughing she gets so excited when I talk to her. She's off limits for me she's too young I don't think she realizes I'm 22 years older than her. She give's me attitude every so often, I'm thinking to myself no I'm not going to ask you out. Some of you guys would probably say I'm nuts but I can't be with a girl that is young enough to be my daughter.

How do you deal with women giving you attitude? Ya I chat up women I'm fairly friendly, I know how to get women to laugh, its in my nature, women seem to get along with me really easily. I'm tired of getting the p*ssy attitude from these women that are expecting something else, can't a guy be friendly? or is that a crime nowadays.
The problem is you. Dump that crazy 30+ year old and pick up the 20 year old, even if she is 22 years younger than you, and if you get along well even date, bang, and marry the 20 year old.

You will spend your time and life with who you are compatible with. It is all in your mind. Age is just a number.
 
Top