Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women testing you

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the SoSuave article on How and Why Women Test You. I'd recommend it to everyone.

My question is, what are some creative responses to these types of situations. I loved the one in the article about the # thing. But what if the situation is different?

I'm in a school environment so the most time I spend talking to chicks is during class. I often get stuff like ohhh can you get my books they're right over there. I respond differently to this. "Haha what am I your slave?" but i don't really know anything beyond that. Sometimes if the books are reasonably close I'll just expose my nice guy side for a second and get it, then revert right back to the old C+F deattached style. However if the ****s way out of my way I don't even consider it. What to say to get out if it smoothly tho?

Another thing is with this one girl who just started constantly asking me why I don't defend her when all of my other friends in class bust on her. Again, no good responses came to mind immediately. Suggestions?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say NO.

Be arrogant and bordering on rude, back it up with a half smile.

Be sarcastic but witty with it.

How about 'Why don't you do it, looks like you could do with losing a few extra pounds'

Try the 'Awww, is daddies little girl too lazy?, someone's going to get a spanking in a minute.'

DD would say to imagine she was your bratty little sister. Use that frame and you can't go wrong.

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just refusing to get her books seems a tad jerky and not quite funny enough... it might be an improvement to get her books, and then play keep-away with her. :)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enigma2517

Another thing is with this one girl who just started constantly asking me why I don't defend her when all of my other friends in class bust on her. Again, no good responses came to mind immediately. Suggestions?
you should be doing what ur friends do, busting on her. But it's good that she asked that, cause it separates you from your friends making you different.

you shouldve responded with:
Oh really? well then, i should be expecting something in return if that's the case.

or, Aww you poor thing, thats too bad. I would do something if i could, but as you see, im busy. (do something atm)

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh ok first replier....sorry buddy I don't know what your thinking or what kind of stuck up women that can act like emotional punching bags like that but just out right making fun of a woman's weight in no particular funny way is just BS. I don't think I can accept it at all.

2nd and 3rd guys...awesome...both suggestions...thanks.

unistork

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about 'Why don't you do it, looks like you could do with losing a few extra pounds'

That's not being C&F... that's being stupid. You'll get a slap for sure.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unistork

Not if you say it to a rail thin girl, then it would be C&F.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one

Gal: "can you get my books, they're right over there?

DJ: "Yes, I can ...(pause for a bit) ... but that's not to say I want to." (big grin)

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Not if you say it to a rail thin girl, then it would be C&F.
Actually, even then it could be bad, like what if she used to be fat/is anorexic/bulimic. Don't get me wrong I fully grasp C&F and have been practicing it for years, but when it comes to women and weight, handle the subject with kid-gloves. I know a girl who is a 10 + but she used to be anorexic and would probably run somewhere to cry if you busted that one out in front of her.

'Slinger

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, Slinger

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unistork

That's what I thought until I tried it, sure your tonality and facial expression has to be a certain way and I wouldn't do it on a fat girl.

This is one of the big differences between imagining whether something works, and actually having the balls to try stuff out.

I have been much, much worse than this and it works a treat. You do have to stick with it and not back down. Also if you think it's being nasty, cruel, sadistic or whatever, why are they smiling, laughing and touching me?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HKgunslinger
Actually, even then it could be bad, like what if she used to be fat/is anorexic/bulimic. Don't get me wrong I fully grasp C&F and have been practicing it for years, but when it comes to women and weight, handle the subject with kid-gloves. I know a girl who is a 10 + but she used to be anorexic and would probably run somewhere to cry if you busted that one out in front of her.

'Slinger
Good point, I guess it also comes down to how well you know each other and if you're generally a very sarcastic person and always joking around, it's easier to take it in a joking context. However, I do agree and know people who will take a joke pretty seriously despite laughing about it because they read into things too much.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is with this one girl who just started constantly asking me why I don't defend her when all of my other friends in class bust on her.
That's when you say, "You're a big girl, you can stand up for yourself, can't you?"