Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women supported Conor McGregor

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of your opinion of Conor, women overwhelmingly love the guy. Most of the women on fight day in the bar were supporting him. Most of them knew nothing of his fighting strengths and weaknesses. They just loved that false bravado and arrogance he displays. He projects alpha douchebaggary and women love it. The mens opinion on him is more mixed. About half of the men love him and half can see right through his act. Many of the guys knew that he was not the real deal and his tough talk was a mask. They also analyzed him on more objective data like his take down defense etc. When Conor lost some of the women were almost in tears.

Little did they know the real savage was the mild mannered Khabib. All this alpha beta talk is stupid. Who cares what is alpha to a half retarded Western women. Real men know instinctively who is a real alpha. Real recognize real.

My point is twofold:
1.) Young women are horrible judges of true alpha and true beta. They are just bad judges of character in general. They rely on superficial displays of "masculinity" and are easily fooled. Who do you think con artist target the most? Serpent and Eve story etc.....
This why historically fathers have been the one to help pick the girls mate. Who would a father have picked for their daughter? Conor or a guy more like Khabib?

2.) Women live vicariously through douche bags. They secretly want to be azzholes but can't. They want to be bad people. They think mistreating people is power.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likewise, men are also bad judges of character in women, especially since we don't have a ton of options.
I agree. I used to let sexiness blind me from the fact that a certain girl has absolutely no morals. But Western women are worse. They are worse because they enjoy evil men. Men don't enjoy evil women. We like them in spite of their evil because they are sexy.

Chicks think evil is sexy. Conor was a being a villain and they loved it. No man is gonna see a women behaving badly and get turned on...unless she is hot.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likewise, men are also bad judges of character in women, especially since we don't have a ton of options.
And I wonder if men had a ton of options would they still be bad judges of character? I don't think so. Its thirstiness that made me stay with my BPD chick. I knew she was garbage from day one. So we prob are not bad judges of character its just that we have no options. Or maybe not....idk

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female sexuality is much more complex and the orgasm is much more difficult to achieve, so yes it's more tied into doing things that are forbidden (forbidden fruit analogy). Public sex, cheating sex etc.
Gotya that makes sense. Never thought of it that way lol. Why would.a creator make a creation with that type of seemingly "design" flaw.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't tell you how many women have told me "I don't 'like' (the "the 'other' guy" or) Khabib..." I mean, even women who's sons do BJJ and she talks about how her "son" submitted this bully at school, that his dad got him into BJJ and how he'll ride by her place of work and flip her off cursing. She's kinda white trash tats all over and rings in her cheeks, just a total bad momma. I's gotta keep my distance from her cause she's getting more confident in conversation with her. She could be trouble I'm sensing as of last week. Will try to keep it fluff in the coming weeks. At first she was in awe of me now she is thinking she's on even plane with me so I need to step back.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McGregor has a lot of fans, so it isn't just women. People who aren't UFC fans, probably the only name they know is McGregor. He puts on a good show, and has that "look at me" attention getting personality. Not sure what that means regarding "alpha/beta". He is a former champ, so I'd say that means he qualifies for alpha status. I say that as someone who doesn't really care about him one way or the other.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McGregor has a lot of fans, so it isn't just women. People who aren't UFC fans, probably the only name they know is McGregor. He puts on a good show, and has that "look at me" attention getting personality. Not sure what that means regarding "alpha/beta". He is a former champ, so I'd say that means he qualifies for alpha status. I say that as someone who doesn't really care about him one way or the other.
I didn't say it was JUST women. I said that women overwhelmingly picked Conor over Khabib. Virtually no women picked Khabib. For the men its was about 50/50. The few women that cared about the fight at all were damn near 100% Conor. That says something about the personality type they gravitate towards. They are bad at picking who is really an alpha versus who is faking it. Men have a better radar on who is the true alpha. Hint...its usually the quiet guy that is the most dangerous ( Khabib).

He is former champ thru special treatment. He is vastly overrated and the UFC gave him cans his whole career. They needed to make him a poster boy. He is an average fighter who was cutting too much weight to fight guys much smaller than him.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Conor Mcgregor isn't an "alpha" because he lost to Khabib lol.

Styles make fights in professional fighting, it's rock paper Scissors.

Foreman knocked Joe Frazier bandy while Muhammed Ali got dragged to hell and lost to Frazier.

So Foreman is clearly more "alpha" right? Add to that that Foreman is quiet and confident and Ali is a Braggacious showman who talks trash and wears slick suits

Foreman must be more "alpha"

Oh what's that?

Ali knocked Foreman out?

It's not as cut and dry as all that OP. Khabibs style simply trumped McGregor's, there's no "more alpha" to it.

Also not khabibs inability to be humble in victory, losing control of his emotions and erupting in an emotional outburst after the fight. As for McGregor i will say he has always taken his defeats on the chops and not hidden away, and I have no doubt he would fight khabib again (though he would lose again)

I'm not a big fan of MMA or of McGregor but what I have seen of McGregor he is very clearly acting in order to sell PPV's. Behind the scenes he actually seems like an ok guy who built himself up from being unemployed on the bread line to becoming a worldwide star. He deserves respect.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The few women that cared about the fight at all were damn near 100% Conor. That says something about the personality type they gravitate towards. They are bad at picking who is really an alpha versus who is faking it. Men have a better radar on who is the true alpha.
I would imagine that women are more casual fight fans than men. McGregor is the more colorful and well known character, not surprising they would support him.

But I agree with your point about females responding to superficial signs of dominance and aggression. I've always said women wouldn't recognize TRUE confidence if it bit them on the @ss. Swagger usually indicates insecurity, IMO.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of your opinion of Conor, women overwhelmingly love the guy. Most of the women on fight day in the bar were supporting him. Most of them knew nothing of his fighting strengths and weaknesses. They just loved that false bravado and arrogance he displays. He projects alpha douchebaggary and women love it. The mens opinion on him is more mixed. About half of the men love him and half can see right through his act. Many of the guys knew that he was not the real deal and his tough talk was a mask. They also analyzed him on more objective data like his take down defense etc. When Conor lost some of the women were almost in tears.

Little did they know the real savage was the mild mannered Khabib. All this alpha beta talk is stupid. Who cares what is alpha to a half retarded Western women. Real men know instinctively who is a real alpha. Real recognize real.

My point is twofold:
1.) Young women are horrible judges of true alpha and true beta. They are just bad judges of character in general. They rely on superficial displays of "masculinity" and are easily fooled. Who do you think con artist target the most? Serpent and Eve story etc.....
This why historically fathers have been the one to help pick the girls mate. Who would a father have picked for their daughter? Conor or a guy more like Khabib?

2.) Women live vicariously through douche bags. They secretly want to be azzholes but can't. They want to be bad people. They think mistreating people is power.
Connor is alpha as ****kkk. Made over 100mill. Could easily reach billionaire status by 35.

Women get moist for alpha males especially high earners.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Foreman knocked Joe Frazier bandy while Muhammed Ali got dragged to hell and lost to Frazier.

So Foreman is clearly more "alpha" right? Add to that that Foreman is quiet and confident and Ali is a Braggacious showman who talks trash and wears slick suits

Oh what's that?

Ali knocked Foreman out?

It's not as cut and dry as all that OP. Khabibs style simply trumped McGregor's, there's no "more alpha" to it.

Also not khabibs inability to be humble in victory, losing control of his emotions and erupting in an emotional outburst after the fight. As for McGregor i will say he has always taken his defeats on the chops and not hidden away, and I have no doubt he would fight khabib again (though he would lose again)

I'm not a big fan of MMA or of McGregor but what I have seen of McGregor he is very clearly acting in order to sell PPV's. Behind the scenes he actually seems like an ok guy who built himself up from being unemployed on the bread line to becoming a worldwide star. He deserves respect.
Dude went from social assistance to 100 Mill fight with Floyd. 2.4 Mill ppv buys in defeat when he co promoted with proper 12. Likely 50 mill on the low end or 75 mill on the High end.

Nearly two year lay off from mma. Took on a killer like khabib in 60 day notice.

Needs more training with Ido Portal to walk Khabib onto a left + more cardio.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh what's that?

Ali knocked Foreman out?

I see what you sre saying. It is interesting that GSP and Rory McDonald are superstars who are humble and soft spoken and both are Canadian. Randy Coutre is humble soft spoken etc. So the question is do you have to be obnoxious to sell fights when other champions (Daniel cormier) are not loud and boisterous.

I do agree Conor is partially acting. I also think that he is partially being who he really is. Fame and money dont change you, they just reveal who you really are. He is probably nice to his inner circle but an azz to other people. People in his own gym say that he is an azz in real life. But I do respect his hustle tho so i agree with you.

On a side note....why are people attracted to the ****y azzhole. This dude Conor brought in millions of casual fans to MMA. It took a brash loud mouth to sell UFC to the American masses smdh...the Canadian masses were already sold on the humble GSP.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you sre saying. It is interesting that GSP and Rory McDonald are superstars who are humble and soft spoken and both are Canadian. Randy Coutre is humble soft spoken etc. So the question is do you have to be obnoxious to sell fights when other champions (Daniel cormier) are not loud and boisterous.

I do agree Conor is partially acting. I also think that he is partially being who he really is. Fame and money dont change you, they just reveal who you really are. He is probably nice to his inner circle but an azz to other people. People in his own gym say that he is an azz in real life. But I do respect his hustle tho so i agree with you.

On a side note....why are people attracted to the ****y azzhole. This dude Conor brought in millions of casual fans to MMA. It took a brash loud mouth to sell UFC to the American masses smdh...the Canadian masses were already sold on the humble GSP.
The thing is a lot of people tube in to see him lose too.

Floyd Mayweather didn't have that many "fans" but he played at racial tensions, winding up Latinos and fighting them on their national holidays.

It's all just a circus show, humble and quiet fighters don't tend to do as well.

Anthony Joshua is one fighter who is bucking that trend though

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connor has a Wife and a Kid... that's enough to have women favor him.

Khabib is relatively unknown unless you watch UFC... and his ''personal status'' is unknown,

I only watch UFC for GSP but I knew who Connor was, while Khabib... My reaction: Who's that!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree Conor is partially acting.
No question, he knows what he's doing. He borrows a lot from WWE with his promos. He's even admitted he stole his signature walk from Vince McMahon.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question, he knows what he's doing. He borrows a lot from WWE with his promos. He's even admitted he stole his signature walk from Vince McMahon.
Ok i didnt know that it. I thought he was just a douche. Now i see it is actually business also. I actually kinda feel bad for him becuz Khabib took it extermely personal. During the fight Conor actually said “ its just business”.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He literally told Khabib that during the fight.

Haha i just saw this post after i responded to Zekko. Yeh Khabib doesnt understand the showmanship involved i sellig a fight. But what percentage was just business and what percent was actually Conor? Who knows?