"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women so childish when they feel rejected

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I've talked about this woman before she's 30 years old single mom, I was in the office she works, she gives me a look from the corner of her eye. I can tell she's p*ssed off with me. Quit being such a childish b*tch and accept the fact no guy in their right mind gets involved with a single mom. I get this same sh*tty attitude from quite a few women, you show a little interested gets their hopes up, when you back off they get all angry.

Having a discussion with a buddy the other day he said he will never get involved with another woman again, he's getting the taste of freedom he says women are not worth it. He looks at a woman now it does nothing for him, I'm the same way..... the attitude women pack around with them today fvck that ****, who needs to deal with it.

Guys DON'T need women unless you are some needy fvck that can't be alone or do anything for yourself, maybe I'm really independent, I don't need somebody to "complete me". I don't like getting attitude either, you can't say a damn thing to a woman they can turn it around against you can claim verbal abuse.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
You can still have women im your life just dont commit to them. Go MGTOW Lite.
Yep, that's what I do. I have LTRs but the force field around my money and assets shall never be broken by a marriage license.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I've talked about this woman before she's 30 years old single mom, I was in the office she works, she gives me a look from the corner of her eye. I can tell she's p*ssed off with me. Quit being such a childish b*tch and accept the fact no guy in their right mind gets involved with a single mom. I get this same sh*tty attitude from quite a few women, you show a little interested gets their hopes up, when you back off they get all angry.

Having a discussion with a buddy the other day he said he will never get involved with another woman again, he's getting the taste of freedom he says women are not worth it. He looks at a woman now it does nothing for him, I'm the same way..... the attitude women pack around with them today fvck that ****, who needs to deal with it.

Guys DON'T need women unless you are some needy fvck that can't be alone or do anything for yourself, maybe I'm really independent, I don't need somebody to "complete me". I don't like getting attitude either, you can't say a damn thing to a woman they can turn it around against you can claim verbal abuse.
time to stroke my e-c/ock and say on internet forum how am independant and fine without sex
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
You can still have women im your life just dont commit to them. Go MGTOW Lite.
Hard to do in a small town you get a reputation for being a player or male slut spreads like wild fire. The worst part every body knows whos fvcking who.
 
Top