Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women slobbering over a wanted man

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The comments are examples of genuine female sexual desire. The women overlook his criminal record because he is jacked and good looking. They don’t wanna fvck him because he has a good credit score, nor would we care if a woman had advanced degrees. All of those details don’t matter when judging based on pure sexual desire.

Think about how many times you have been out in public with your buddies or by yourself and think/say, “oh yeah, i’d fvck that, oh sh!t look at that one too…yes sir!” This just shows that women do the same type of thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The comments are examples of genuine female sexual desire. The women overlook his criminal record because he is jacked and good looking. They don’t wanna fvck him because he has a good credit score, nor would we care if a woman had advanced degrees. All of those details don’t matter when judging based on pure sexual desire.

Think about how many times you have been out in public with your buddies or by yourself and think/say, “oh yeah, i’d fvck that, oh sh!t look at that one too…yes sir!” This just shows that women do the same type of thing.
it also proves that game isn’t as important as we think it is. It also proves that women are visual creatures just as much as men are. Maybe even more so.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the UK, the women on my friends list that shared this are trash, one of them was a plate of mine. Birds of a feather flock together

in true female delusion she had a quote Classy butnever trashy

she actually thought she was classy

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us he has a good job, good credit. Just wants to spoil us, great health. Make sure to emphasize how nice and compassionate he is. Then we will stay away."
LOL

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent example of social proof. As soon as a couple of nutty women start to fawn over him the rest fall in like and want him as well. Most women tend to go along with the herd when it comes to just about anything, including which men are desirable.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are trolling tongue in cheek, please don't lose any sleep over it guys.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the women liking that are low iq and you would be ashamed to bring them home to your mom, so nothing to see here.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Police in the U.K. are looking for a 36yo male wanted for drug offenses. They posted his pic online and now the women are going nuts. For those that think women are innocent and aren't visually stimulated, just look at their comments. See where a womans brain goes the minute she sees a man she finds very attractive? I guarantee several will track this man down and fuhk him within minutes of meeting.

Stir their emotions, and they all act like little wh0res.

Comments:

“If I find him….. I won’t be givin him back ” said one woman.

“Soooo how dangerous? Take me hostage in handcuffs kinda dangerous or ??” asked another.

“Look at him If I see him I’m going to make a citizens arrest and handcuff him to my bed ….To help Humberside police of course x” said a third woman"

"Yeah, because telling us to stay away from hot toxic men has worked so well in the past.
Tell us he has a good job, good credit. Just wants to spoil us, great health. Make sure to emphasize how nice and compassionate he is. Then we will stay away."

A fourth said, “My back door is unlocked hon let’s see if you live up to your name hahaha.”

" This is a serious matter and you all are making jokes!! If he ever flees to 10546 West Holland Dr. in Chicago, Illinois I would be terrified because my husband is at work from 8 AM to 9 PM and works every weekend. I also leave all the doors and windows unlocked, & being that I am a single woman after this post, who is 5”5 dark brown eyes 160 pounds who loves to take long walks in the park and read Harry Potter novels and travels frequently I would want to be contacted at 810-542-9732 if Robert Rimmer was ever in the area at 10546 W. Holland Dr. in Chicago, Illinois last gray & white house on the corner with the white picket fence and WELCOME sign on my porch with the door unlocked! "

“Man wanted for drug-related charges hands himself into police after being chased down by a mob of women,” joked another.

" It was the right decision to turn it over to women on the internet. There are at least 2,000 of us that already know his parents’ names and address, every love interest he’s ever had, and the name of his childhood dog. Because, #detectives #easy"

Happy to do a citizens arrest and sit on his face till the authorities arrive x

“I’ve got a safe place he can bury himself in,” said one beneath a Wales Online Facebook posting that elicited over 4k comments.

Come on guys, not cool! We are sexualising a hard on criminal here... I mean hardened... hard... harder... HARDER! Sorry, um, well, I tried!

Head’s saying don’t do it, heart’s saying “I can change him” &
just saying meeeeow

I’m so toxic I think he’s a delight he should be on fb marketplace..

If I see him, I’ll make sure to handcuff myself to him. I’ll let y’all know if he stands up to his Rimmer name

When she sends you one word replies, and you aren't sure if she is interested think back to this. This is what high interest looks like. They are all capable of showing it.

The greatest thing is the hypocrisy. When men do this it is derogatory/demeaning towards women, but when they do it online its funny.

Same reaction to Aaron Hernandez when he was on trial for double murder. The defense lawyer tried to stack the jury with women because the women being interviewed for the jury found him attractive and paid zero mind to the fact that he was a sociopath on trial for double murder.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys remember how popular 50 Shades of Grey was a few years back? Its the same thing going on here.

I once changed my Match dating username to "50 Shades", and threw a few lines from the movie in my profile.
I had girls blowing me up as soon as I did it.

And here's another tip....when on first/second date....get your girl talking about 50 Shades of Grey.

Its fantasy that triggers emotions and makes them putty in your hand.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys remember how popular 50 Shades of Grey was a few years back? Its the same thing going on here.

I once changed my Match dating username to "50 Shades", and threw a few lines from the movie in my profile.
I had girls blowing me up as soon as I did it.

And here's another tip....when on first/second date....get your girl talking about 50 Shades of Grey.

Its fantasy that triggers emotions and makes them putty in your hand.
I appreciate this post. You just gave me an ingenious profile name idea.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this kind of articles popping up once in a while
She had just come out of a very lengthy relationship.'
She had formed a new relationship during the delay in bringing the case and had a seven months old baby son.
So guys who are in the UK and looking for 'women with experience'...here's your chance :p

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg you guys have to watch the latest fresh and fit with Rollo tomossi... They went 44min on how criminal get all the female attention...some even got laid or married while on trial.

I suspect thèse Guy provide the ultimate emotional Drive.. rebelenough to dont care about society, alpha to commit crimes , seducer cause they smooth talk. Just watch how prisonners talk, they always give you what you Want to hear with a smooth affirmative tone

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just looks Alpha with the mugshot. Idgaf attitude, not smiling etc. Same with the Americal mixed race guy with the blue eyes i forget his name.

Its all in the body language in the photo.

Irl these guys cannot maintain that attitude with women. They can do that when in front of police taking a mugshot but become average simps in front of women.

Its just the look, menacing, aloof idgaf in the mugshot.

Nothing else.

Men in mugshots look good cos its just the man vs police and no women there. When women are present these men are likely smiling, beta and compliant and all that mystery and attraction will be gone.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it also proves that game isn’t as important as we think it is. It also proves that women are visual creatures just as much as men are. Maybe even more so.
No, lots of 'Game' in the photo and context ie criminal who doesnt give a ****.

Put this guy in shirt and trousers aka office boy outfit then have him smiling and being compliant and women will not give him any attention.