Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women, Sex and AD meds

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in the forum's take on women who use AD meds (probably 75% these days)

There are so many articles I've read that they reduce sex drive and make it harder for women to fall in love, but I have an ex who went on Zoloft at the very beginning of dating this loser and now is in total love with him after 3 months and they are fvcking like rabbits.

I know there are exceptions to every rule and that people have different reactions to these meds, but WTF?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have extensive experience with this. My ex wf had a high drive and it did effect her but not enough to dry her up. You should be less concerned about the harder to fall in love crap. They choose who they fall for.

A recent plate well completely different story, she became dry as a desert and at that point I had have enough with chicks on meds.

IMO if they aren't on some kind of meds then they are self medicating addicts with weed/booze. Or they are complete health nuts which isn't necessarily a bad thing but harder to come by.

My last plate, I found out she was on Adderall. She was always soaking wet but wasn't on BC.
I was like wtf seriously get your ass on BC, smh.

More than anything you need to FORGET about your ex and not be concerned with what she's doing, jesus man it's been 3mo forget about her already!

Last edited: