SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Can’t make this sh!t up. Pic below
Attachments
-
385.9 KB Views: 25
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I never understood that fetish. But I’m not surprised simps are paying for it. What with only fans and whatnotI wouldn’t be surprised by the existence of a market for worn and unwashed panties and thongs.
Some girls are probably making $$$ by selling and shipping to what they consider perverts with a nasty fetish.
Can’t say as I blame those women though. What would you do if someone offered you a C-note for a pair of your unwashed boxers …I never understood that fetish. But I’m not surprised simps are paying for it. What with only fans and whatnot
Yeah you’re right, I’d totally take it.Can’t say as I blame those women though. What would you do if someone offered you a C-note for a pair of your unwashed boxers …
Easy money
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Women have so many ways to make extra cash. They always say they're the oppressed ones when it comes to jobs. Even a chubby woman could make cash probably selling her used panties.Can’t say as I blame those women though. What would you do if someone offered you a C-note for a pair of your unwashed boxers …
Easy money
Yeah let’s have some equality in the sexual marketplace.Women have so many ways to make extra cash. They always say they're the oppressed ones when it comes to jobs. Even a chubby woman could make cash probably selling her used panties.
Why can't guys have it that easy?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I had no idea they been selling their stanky undies forever. NastyThis has been happening forever, women sell used panties for 50-100 a piece. The ways they can make money is crazy. Don't get me started on OnlyFans.