"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Women Selling their Dirty Clothes

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I wouldn’t be surprised by the existence of a market for worn and unwashed panties and thongs.
Some girls are probably making $$$ by selling and shipping to what they consider perverts with a nasty fetish.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I wouldn’t be surprised by the existence of a market for worn and unwashed panties and thongs.
Some girls are probably making $$$ by selling and shipping to what they consider perverts with a nasty fetish.
I never understood that fetish. But I’m not surprised simps are paying for it. What with only fans and whatnot
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I never understood that fetish. But I’m not surprised simps are paying for it. What with only fans and whatnot
Can’t say as I blame those women though. What would you do if someone offered you a C-note for a pair of your unwashed boxers …
Easy money
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Can’t say as I blame those women though. What would you do if someone offered you a C-note for a pair of your unwashed boxers …
Easy money
Yeah you’re right, I’d totally take it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Can’t say as I blame those women though. What would you do if someone offered you a C-note for a pair of your unwashed boxers …
Easy money
Women have so many ways to make extra cash. They always say they're the oppressed ones when it comes to jobs. Even a chubby woman could make cash probably selling her used panties.

Why can't guys have it that easy?
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Women have so many ways to make extra cash. They always say they're the oppressed ones when it comes to jobs. Even a chubby woman could make cash probably selling her used panties.

Why can't guys have it that easy?
Yeah let’s have some equality in the sexual marketplace.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This is typical stuff. Nothing to see here. Thirsty men doing thirsty men stuff.
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
This has been happening forever, women sell used panties for 50-100 a piece. The ways they can make money is crazy. Don't get me started on OnlyFans.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
This has been happening forever, women sell used panties for 50-100 a piece. The ways they can make money is crazy. Don't get me started on OnlyFans.
I had no idea they been selling their stanky undies forever. Nasty
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Ok, who hasn't put their girlfriends panties over their heads like a hat for some bedroom antics?

But I do draw the line with an unknown skid from some skanker for a 100.
 
Top