Women seem to completely lose their sexuality with age

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically I’ve worked in a couple of offices with a lot of women between the ages of 25 -60

And ive noticed a common trend , it would seem that once they pass 35 (sometimes even younger ) and they are fully absorbed into family life they seem to completely renounce all sexuality

its strange comparing a woman in her mid-20’s and one in her mid-30’s ……physically at this age you are likely to see little difference in them especially if the 35yr old has kept fit & healthy I know for a fact both would fvck you aswell as the other with the 35yr old arguably having the advantage with the experience

But MENTALLY my god everything changes between them, the 25 yr old is likely spinning plates getting fvcked 2 / 3 times a week by multiple guys probably still heavily involved on the club scene

Where as in 10 years the 35yr old has had 2 children gotten married and become a fully domesticated housewife , im looking at these women and thinking fvck you’ve practically forfeited life in your 30’s from there its all downhill by 45 the woman has become worthless both in her physicality and career

But then switch this to a male scenario and again you have a 25 year old male and a 35 yr old male again physically there wont be much in it both still want to have sex as much as possible

But financially, mentally and because of the wealth of life experience the male should of attained by 35 , he becomes virtually an unstoppable force and he could realistically continue this to 50 if he is clever and maintains his body correctly / avoids children and marriage

It seems to me Marriage and children are a clever ploy by society designed to create a backbone of mediocrity

Anyone ( male or female ) with an ounce of sense would avoid it like the plague

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends where you live. Here in London, women seem to be career driven and riding the carousel well up to mid-thirties. And becuase they haven't reproduced, they are still in reasonable shape physically and physiologically and mentally - though many are obviously looking to settle in by this point. It's really child bearing that screws with them badly though.

Then, as Mike said above, once they get to their early forties, the libido gets a second wind as they feel the encroaching menopause.

As a man, as a species in general, it would be best for men to look after themselves as to be physically virile in to their fifties, then hook up with women half their age. Younger women recover far better from child bearing. That's my plan anyway.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mike32ct yea I've seen the cougar revenge spree a couple of my friends have recently been involved in them as it goes , personally i am yet to fvck and older woman its something that is growing on me as i get older , infact i think thats the next experience I'm going to be embarking on

with christmas party season around the corner it shouldn't be difficult to pick up one or two milFs

@TheMonkeyKing ah yes but london is an anomaly in the demographic because its a capital

and as you say most women are career driven there and for them to ride the c0ck carousel deep into they're 30's isn't so badly tabbooed as it would be in some smaller towns / cities in the uk

i suspect i won't be far behind you with that plan i don't see myself settling before 40 at the very minimum

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me Marriage and children are a clever ploy by society designed to create a backbone of mediocrity
Interesting too think about

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
so basically I’ve worked in a couple of offices with a lot of women between the ages of 25 -60

Where as in 10 years the 35yr old has had 2 children gotten married and become a fully domesticated housewife , im looking at these women and thinking fvck you’ve practically forfeited life in your 30’s from there its all downhill
They havent forfeited anything bro. Society has deemed them worthless past 28. You can't fight nature or what the people deem valuable no matter how stupid or irrational or dumb it may be.

But then switch this to a male scenario and again you have a 25 year old male and a 35 yr old male again physically there wont be much in it both still want to have sex as much as possible
No bro they don't. 25 and 35 years old for male sex drive is completely different. 25 year old will hit on anything that moves and will do anything to please a girl. He will buy her gifts, take her out, wait months for sex. A 35 year old is about money, power, legacy. He will give a girl he just met about 17 seconds to take off her clothes or will move on.

Anyone ( male or female ) with an ounce of sense would avoid it like the plague
Or you could get married and have a young mistress.

I don't get North American culture. Buying guns and shooting up schools and malls is accepted. Being a serial killer gets you interviews and newspaper headlines is accepted. Doing drugs and steroids in sports is accepted. Public figures stealing from people is accepted. Invading other countries for no legitimate reason and destroying them is accepted. Electing a misgonist and racist is accepted.

But having a young good looking mistress is where America draws the line? o_O

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But MENTALLY my god everything changes between them, the 25 yr old is likely spinning plates getting fvcked 2 / 3 times a week by multiple guys probably still heavily involved on the club scene

Where as in 10 years the 35yr old has had 2 children gotten married and become a fully domesticated housewife , im looking at these women and thinking fvck you’ve practically forfeited life in your 30’s from there its all downhill by 45 the woman has become worthless both in her physicality and career
I find it interesting that you think a woman has forfeited her life because she has gotten involved with building a family, and is no longer "getting fvcked 2/3 times a week by multiple guys". As if being "heavily involved on the club scene" is such a desirable aspect of life lol. Well, to each his own, I guess.

Mind you, I'm not married, but women are supposedly geared toward family and children.

But financially, mentally and because of the wealth of life experience the male should of attained by 35 , he becomes virtually an unstoppable force and he could realistically continue this to 50 if he is clever and maintains his body correctly / avoids children and marriage
Agree with this. Guys should definitely be okay at least until they're 50, you can keep a "cool, mature, sophisticated, older male" vibe going.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're being naive, women in their 35s are still sleeping around, despite the illusion.
They are just more experienced at hiding it, especially in workplaces.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see a woman removing herself from the "field" and dedicate herself to her family as a failure, I believe thats what keep civilized society civilized as much as the defence of private property.

What screws up society as a whole is the destruction of family and restless assault on private proverty either through taxation or crime.

And keep in mind Im not planning to have a family nor being a virtuous tax payer.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I certainly would not expect a housewife with kids to be picking up guys at the club.

When I read the post, I was thinking more in terms of the married MILF that lost interest in sex with her husband* or the divorced woman who goes on a short sex spree and then gives up on sex permanently afterwards*.

*Except for some pity/maintenance/birthday/ValentinesDay/anniversary/vacation sex with the husband or new bf.

Last edited:

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on many things and you can generalize as much as you want but it's not that black and white.
But here my opinion and it's a different one :
  • women are expert at controlling their sexual urges because they train themselves as early as possible and this training is enforced from their parents and society and the madonna/***** complex play a big role in this.
  • the majority of women and especially the ones who play the matriarchal dating game use sex as a currency and as a power play to get commitment or relationship or a slave husband/boyfriend if you interpret it with clear eyes.
and as a result gentlemen women are not that interested in sex when they get older or even when they are younger because sex is easy to get from most men; and let's not forget that humans in general don't value what they can get easily. that's why the push/pull game and patience while having some values that a girl desire and not be infatuated with the girl's beauty can fill your bed with many girls if you play your cards right.

so it's not a bad thing actually if you see how the game is played, then you can see the weak points and use them for your benefit.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get North American culture. Buying guns and shooting up schools and malls is accepted. Being a serial killer gets you interviews and newspaper headlines is accepted. Doing drugs and steroids in sports is accepted. Public figures stealing from people is accepted. Invading other countries for no legitimate reason and destroying them is accepted. Electing a misgonist and racist is accepted.

But having a young good looking mistress is where America draws the line? o_O
Right, because apparently Americans pursue and encourage those despicable acts you mentioned.

You're right, you don't understand American culture.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is 56 and ****s women younger than me.
I'm 56 too, I could be your dad lol.

I think there is a subtle change when a guy gets into his 50s, I didn't really notice this until my mid 50s really, compared to a guy in his 30s or 40s. Probably depends on the person to some extent. There are definitely young girls to be had at this age IMO, but it starts to become more dependent on the woman. You can kind of see that you've become invisible to some of them, whereas before you were not. Not all of them, but some. Age will matter to some girls but not others.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in my late 40s, so is the woman I am seeing. Even though she went through early menopause she is still very sexy, sensual and dtf. Even though I might be able to bang girls in their 20s I actually have little interest Apart from sex I have very little in common with them.