Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women say I don't love them

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Noticed it in previous relationships. The women I've been in relationships with have told them they don't believe I love them or ever loved them .

That I only love myself. Obviously in all these relationships we've gone through the very in love phase.

Garenteed in if you asked them in those moments they would "know" I loved them.
Just been thinking about this out of curiosity. Mabye they were just telling me this because the felt the relationship dying, "therefore I never loved them".

Been in some pretty serious relationships. Longest was almost a decade most of that living together playing happy family.

That said. I don't even understand love. Possibly it's just chemicals in the brain released when you connect with someone at a deep level. Which fades.

I'm definitely loyal and dedicated. Dunno if I'm capable of love like I see on T.V.

Been trying to figure of if I'm capable of love or not. I feel it in relationships for sure but I honestly don't know.

I don't really feel much for anyone really including family.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only woman I love is my mother and I would also love my children, if I had any. Girlfriends and wives, on the other hand, I can’t “love”. I do enjoy their company and they provide me with companionship. That’s about it.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
OP it depends on how she asks. Let me explain that part. Is simple.

Do you love me? = seeking comfort. Ltr? Give comefort.

How much do you love me? = look the fck out. Somethings up.

2 different meanings.

"You dont love me" = shes already been shopping for the new dik.

A&A
"Yes your right" better find a new boyfriend"

Yeah man. I got that impression. Noticed a few ex"s say this when they are clearly checked out the relationship.

Which probably translates too, "I'm not into this relationship anymore, because I'm feeling bad you don't love me/never loved me".