Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women`s Tests

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi learners!

One of the things we must be good and know is about tests!

Let`s write down the most common tests women use on us.

Like:

1. A girl starts to ignore you to see if you`re desperate, insecure or seeking approval!

2. She flirts with other guys right in front of u to measure your interest and to know if you`re insecure!

3. A girl tries to say something negative or try to disrespect you to see if you'll stand up for yourself.

4. A girl will disagree with you to see if you`ll follow her or not!

What else can we add?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll want to change the music you are playing in your own car.

She'll keep trying to see how you react to accomodate her. "I don't want to watch X tv show."

As stated above, she wants to see how you react to her being desired by other men; examples:

Tells you about all the chumps she's "not interested in" but still call her all the time.

"All my guys are friends"

She'll give her opinion on something, to see if you agree:
"I don't understand how these girls sleep with guys without being in a serious relationship."

etc. etc.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE SUCKS YOUR **** BUT WON'T SWALLOW

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
SHE SUCKS YOUR **** BUT WON'T SWALLOW
that's no game man. but if a girl swallows = KEEPER :D.

Basically women test men all the time to see how much power she can have over the man. Consider every question that comes out of her mouth as being a test.

If the question she asks you is stupid stuff like "Would you ever participate in a 3 some" or "Would you ever go to a prostitute" - Do not answer NO. By answering NO you give her the answer she wants to hear... she continues to wrap her controls over you.

Either answer vaguely or exaggerate a yes answer.

"Yes, I would love to participate in a 3 some, maybe with 2 other guys.. YOU CAN WATCH" , "Hmm a prostitute? I want high quality ones with very large breasts and ass.. like in las vegas where they charge $100" - Go ahead don't worry if you are making her mad/feel insecure. SHE'S THE ONE WHO IS BEING CURIOUS..curiosity killed the cat.

Last edited:

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on... vegas??? $100 bucks for a quality prostitute??? i wish... if they costed only 100, then no one would go there to gamble... but still leave with empty pockets

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that when a girl tests you she is unsure whether you are emotionally a man or not, but some of the things that they do to test you are often times just flat out bizaare and weird.

Why do you guys think that is?

There was one girl once who tried testing me by cheating at uno. We were the only two playing and she kept trying to place two cards down all the time to see if I would call her on it and she wouldn't follow the rules on dealing the deck.

She tried telling me that they were special columbian rules [she was a foreign exchange student] or something like that and I told her jokingly that I wasn't gullible and make her take a card back. When she tried telling me when to shuffle I took the cards and looked at each one and gave her a hand I made up. She was losing really bad each round so I told her I jokingly start start cheating so she can win, since she was losing so badly, the crazy girl she was acting like.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phonenix DJ
Hi learners!

One of the things we must be good and know is about tests!

Let`s write down the most common tests women use on us.

Like:

1. A girl starts to ignore you to see if you`re desperate, insecure or seeking approval!

2. She flirts with other guys right in front of u to measure your interest and to know if you`re insecure!

3. A girl tries to say something negative or try to disrespect you to see if you'll stand up for yourself.

4. A girl will disagree with you to see if you`ll follow her or not!

What else can we add?
This is a good list, actually, and I've been through most of these tests.

I usually don't do anything different. The ignoring part is a good one, and probably the hardest test to pass, since she will do it when you guys are getting along really well, and you'll miss her company. The test doesn't mean anything in my opinion, but women will read into your reaction.

The whole saying negative thing to see if you stand up for yourself is also a nasty one. I always just brush it up with a "what the heck are you talking about?" look. Either that, or throw another insult her way, and shut her up. Do it in a funny way though.

Either way, these tests suck.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I normally just use those tests as opportunities to make fun of the girl for the way she is acting.

The main thing is to not allow yourself to appear insecure or weak in her eyes, and this is not accomplished by trying not to look weak or insecure because that will make you weak and insecure. You must not appear weak and insecure naturally or she will catch on that you are faking strength and security.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Yeah, I normally just use those tests as opportunities to make fun of the girl for the way she is acting.

The main thing is to not allow yourself to appear insecure or weak in her eyes, and this is not accomplished by trying not to look weak or insecure because that will make you weak and insecure. You must not appear weak and insecure naturally or she will catch on that you are faking strength and security.
Good stuff, rgeere, I agree 100%. The only problem with this is that it might cause some otherwise good candidates to fall through the cracks, because there's always the chance that by doing that, you'll make them think that you don't give a crap about them.

That's sort of the catch-22 in all this. Women always seem to find a way to interpret things negatively, especially if they've been hurt before (probably about 100% of the women population). That's why you want to be careful what you do, but at the same time, don't make yourself look bad either.

Benny

Reaction score
On the flip side of the coin, what tests do guys give to chicks??

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm gonna test for a possible LTR, I see how illing she is to compromise on plans. Or see if she's up to try new things.

I don't play those BS mind games.