"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Women respond to 'immature' behavior so well.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
It's amazing.

They always say that its immature. Causing AFC's to stop being themselves, and become boring chumps.

BUT THEY LOVE IT.

Me and a friend used to walk up to chicks, and I would point at him and say 'He's gay' (obviously he wasn't) but the girls would laugh hysterically.

Last night, I saw this hot girl by herself. I walked up behind her, and kicked the heel on her shoe.... She turned around laughing, say "I can't beleive you kicked me".


I've been avoiding this for so long, because I've been listening to what girls say... NOT REALIZING THAT THEY ARE FULL OF BS.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
so true

the number of times that immature thing came up... really messed with my head. it seemed like the girls i really was after always said i was 'too immature' (because i'm a playful guy at heart) but the girls I WASNT after thought it was great. now with my new attitute of not caring what a woman thinks of me, i'm able to be playful because that's who i am... and if she doesn't like it thats her problem...
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Tips
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Girls will say they don't like immature but they really wanna see if you change your ways for them and be a AFC. if not, you are more respected giving off signals such as I don't care what the world thinks. Im like that. girls try to take me out with great military type tactics but I'll never change. I'll still be wild and carefree and :cool:
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
WTF is this? Normal girls want mature guys. If you're immature and acting wildly, if she likes you she'll try to change you into becoming more mature. This does not mean AFC. For girls it's called "training" since we men are idiots.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top