"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Women project their self-hatred onto others - don't be the pawn she vents on

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I truly believe in AWALT (All Women Are Like That). Hotter women aren't more virtuous. They all have the same wiring at core. The only differences I've noticed is that some women hide their innate bratty-ness and unhappiness better than others. A woman who appears to be an absolute angel can unleash her inner Lilith at any moment. I'm always prepared for it.
ye , more or less all are the same , but some are a little bit more bare able than others lol

most of the frustrations that women have is about their looks , but a a naturally good looking women will have less frustrations in this department , so overall will not look for validation from anyone all the time

for example , have you ever noticed naturally gorgeous women posting like baits on their Social media ( besides the Easter European women , that are basically gold diggers ) ?

I have not
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Really hot women are worried about losing their looks, and it happens quickly. Women's physical decline happens in their mid-20's. They are very insecure about men only wanting them for their looks, which they know will fade in time. They are also very vulnerable to aloof men who don't compliment them (because they are used to getting compliments all the time).
that is a totally different thing

The key of dealing with this women is to be unphased on their beauty , and even tease them a bit about . Like for example “ aww , just because you are cute you think that you can get away with it ? Come here to give you a spanking “
 
Last edited:
Top