Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Problems NO MORE!

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want you to be a MAN!

More importantly, you want yourself to be a MAN!

With that in mind, when dealing with women and relationships, ask yourself the question.

"Is my behavior consistent with being a MAN?"

If the answer is no, then usually this is your problem.

Read Pook and others' posts on how to be a MAN.

This should eliminate many of the petty women problems many are having.

Cleric

Banned
Reaction score
Trouble with most people is they don't know what a real man is.

I posted a topic named 'Celebrating Masculinity' but no one paid much attention. It's a very good article that sheds some light on the masculine nature of men.

"...true masculinity resides in compassion, caring, strength, integrity, honesty, consistency of purpose, having a life purpose, a goal, protecting the family, raising decent boys and girls, adding something back to society, and having a spiritual awareness. No doubt you could add your own list of qualities that sums up masculinity. The problem is we have lost our maleness. We gave it away to our mothers - and our fathers (who had probably lost their masculinity as well) never helped us to find it again..."

"...And fortunately there are advocates on our side who will support us in recovering our masculinity and telling us what we actually need to know to become real men again. Consciousness raising is not just for women - once you understand why you feel as you do (powerless, depressed, weak, unfulfilled, feminized or whatever) you'll never want to adapt to women again. And you know what? The amazing thing is, women will really respect you and want to be around you. That, my friend, is what women want: a real man, consistent and true to himself, with integrity of purpose and able to take responsibility for himself and his actions."

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56257