You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I've tried, but there are none so blind as those that will not see.correct me if im wrong??
CAPISHOriginally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Or lets just cut the crap and say it like this....
Girls want good looking boys with charm, a good body and a great smile. This is primaldesire, it trumphs anything else. Easy as that.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I suppose that's one way of looking at it, but I suspect that what you guys actually mean by 'confidence' is an absence of fear.confidence is essentially personal power.
That might get your foot in the door, but after that it all comes down to behaviour. A woman's primal needs can't be fulfilled by physical appearance - they can only be fulfilled by male behaviour.Girls want good looking boys with charm, a good body and a great smile. This is primaldesire, it trumphs anything else. Easy as that.
This must be why porn shops, strip clubs, and *****houses are packed full of Women and not Men.Originally posted by Aramas
rofl - the Lost Boys
Just in case you guys haven't noticed, women are for more obsessed with sex than men are. They're not 'withholding sex' - they're just waiting for the guy to prove that he knows how to be the man (assuming she's already attracted - if not, dream on).
If you can't tell sex from porn then you're further gone than I thought. Maybe you can call it "I Can't Believe It's Not Sex"This must be why porn shops, strip clubs, and *****houses are packed full of Women and not Men.
Originally posted by Aramas
If you can't tell sex from porn then you're further gone than I thought. Maybe you can call it "I Can't Believe It's Not Sex"
Paying for sex is just plain sad. Renta D!cksocket - gee, I wonder why chicks don't go for that so much?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
This must explain why girls put out so much, and dudes are prude and are hesitant about getting their rocks off...got me there!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No alot of women can have sex with out emotional attachement, I am one of them. But men can do it more. I am a slut. a selective slut, sluts have fun! Good girls end up washing socks and faking orgasmsOriginally posted by ManOMan
That is an excellent point Blurred.
Ever notice after you nail a chick, she bends over backwards and walks on nails to get your attention????
That is because she no longer has any type of stranglehold on you and has lost all forms of sexual power over the man. So what do they have left to sell?? The guy got what they wanted and the female is left disempowered.
But before she sets it out, she acts like her ass is made of solid gold.
Some people might argue that once a woman has sex with a guy they build a "emotional attachment" with the guy and suddenly become "connected" with the guy.
But isnt it more like giving away your power of seduction and have nothing else left to offer?? C'mon!!! you've seen it happen a bizzillion times!! Girl plays hard to get, girl gets laid, girl wants to marry the guy
A few people on this thread seem to "get it" or understand what Im saying
The others are on a moral high horse or some political correctness
correct me if im wrong??
edit
" Just in case you guys haven't noticed, women are for more obsessed with sex than men are. They're not 'withholding sex' - they're just waiting for the guy to prove that he knows how to be the man"
DUHHH!!! you are just supporting my POV. They are waiting for a guy who can strip them of their power of seduction. Women by nature WANT to be dominated. Its their submissive nature.
But until they meet the guy who doesnt care about their sexual appeal, they will toy with the men who fall for their games.
its a sexual game, the guy who Dominates wins the pvssy!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.