Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women peak early then stop, men peak later and keep growing.

Questionitall

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a boy, teenager and young man I always noticed that females my age just seemed to be so much more together than me and the males my age.

In my 30's I came to view women as being the more feeble minded of the 2 sexes.

My female classmates etc seemed to have had peak enlightenment/development at 21'ish (estimate) and then stopped there.

The females were much ahead at 21 BUT they stopped at 21.

The males were behind at 21 BUT kept on growing. Of course not always (some men got discouraged/apathetic and turned to alcohol etc).

Thoughts?

Cheers.

P.S.: At 21 I would have found sitting down with a woman my age and listening to their observations as being very astute and interesting. Now I would consider those observations as being obvious. Now it would be feeble minded and I would consider it petty gossip. I recently had coffee with a female classmate who is the same age as me. I could not believe how she had stayed the same and I had grown. It was like she was 21 in mind when I was 12 in mind and now she was still 21 in mind but I was 38 in mind (we were both born in 1982).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are clearly some drives that are related to nature but I mostly believe its a matter of reasons to grow...once you play on easy mode you have no reason to grow and improve.

By the time women reach their 30s and no longer play easy mode, they are so used to their condition that hardly improve it despite some manage to.

The truth is that women are already born with anything they need and their task is to just "keep it" which means making sure their bodies stay in shape (dont fat, dont get tats, dont ger railed from the carousel, dont fvck up your skin with smoke).

Men on the other side are born with no value beside their own dna (when good enough) therefore wheter we want to join the kids soccer team, the high rank university, be enlisted in the army or hired at that great company we HAVE TO improve and match the necessary standards...same thing with getting women unless you're really really handsome.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The destabilization has been going on for many years now. 2020 brought this out and exposed their true colors to those who chose to ignore this sh!t or refuse to believe it. Go take a look at the piece of art that graces The New Yorker's December issue cover. They set themselves up for fail when they think they've got more time than they actually have, and live life with reckless abandon. I do not fall for their holier-than-thou smug expressions in public, or in a zoom/facetime meeting while working from home that became popular this year. I ignore it. Every fuccing day. Most 38-y/o women I've met are super boring. Accomplished close to nothing in life, aside from getting a job, living alone with cats and racking up crippling debt/alcoholism/depression. I bet they were afraid to turn 30, I even had one tell me that to my face on a date. She dreaded the day she turned 30. I can not relate to that. At. All. Because I became a savage. A savage that kept improving and getting after it. Taking care of myself at every step of the way while looking ahead.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women *seem* to have it together because they are the most desired demographic in the population.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S.: At 21 I would have found sitting down with a woman my age and listening to their observations as being very astute and interesting. Now I would consider those observations as being obvious. Now it would be feeble minded and I would consider it petty gossip. I recently had coffee with a female classmate who is the same age as me. I could not believe how she had stayed the same and I had grown. It was like she was 21 in mind when I was 12 in mind and now she was still 21 in mind but I was 38 in mind (we were both born in 1982).
That's because a woman that age is supposed to grow be being a MOTHER.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The destabilization has been going on for many years now. 2020 brought this out and exposed their true colors to those who chose to ignore this sh!t or refuse to believe it. Go take a look at the piece of art that graces The New Yorker's December issue cover. They set themselves up for fail when they think they've got more time than they actually have, and live life with reckless abandon. I do not fall for their holier-than-thou smug expressions in public, or in a zoom/facetime meeting while working from home that became popular this year. I ignore it. Every fuccing day. Most 38-y/o women I've met are super boring. Accomplished close to nothing in life, aside from getting a job, living alone with cats and racking up crippling debt/alcoholism/depression. I bet they were afraid to turn 30, I even had one tell me that to my face on a date. She dreaded the day she turned 30. I can not relate to that. At. All. Because I became a savage. A savage that kept improving and getting after it. Taking care of myself at every step of the way while looking ahead.
The only rsd pil channel I listen to often is Aaron Clarey. It's not hypergamy rants but actual numbers. It is accurate outcomes and probability rather than psuedo science Aaron's MSG and book, enjoy the decline brings sanity. It is a sadistic outlook but it is a means to self preservation. It is the prescription that Rollo fails to make. The amount of crazy cat lady busted hog left over women is going to be epic. I can't wait.

After chain gunning cold approach pickup for over a decade, name the place or pickup, and the likelihood is that I already did it. There's nothing more ego obliterated than cold approach. The only thing that is not mentioned is that the outcome is not liking most women for that matter thereafter. How can you after knowing female nature? Divorce rapey? Cucking? Flaky? Ghosting? Waiting for you at 30 after pissin away her youth on the CC? The reality is that, I don't like most women (or people) for that matter and if not for my blasted sex drive, I wouldn't care to interact especially after I bust nuts. The ROI of women is abysmal. The amount of pickup is overkill but it hardened me to females nature and avoided me from being divorced.

Women have a shorter shelf life than men. Smv speaks loud and clear. The problem is that, feminism and the culture had women pissing their best away. They are unmarriageable after but cucks will try. The Kevin Samuel viral video is a example of delusional women.

Fellas should chase the top of the dominance hierarchy.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like younger women can possibly (with a slim chance) gain useful life wisdom from dating an older man. The benefits for an older guy dating a younger woman are obvious - they're at their peak in looks or on their way there. But what does a guy get for dating women past their peak?

You can make a pretty safe bet that these women who have mellowed down were CC riders just half a decade ago. They then adopted these feminist mentalities that society pushed onto them. They then turned into hippos and are only a very tiny fraction of their former glorious selves. They then most-likely acquired this bitter undertone stemming from not having what it takes to be valuable to high quality men anymore and being completely outshined by younger women. Good thing for them, this world is filled with simps who "accept women for how they are" but seeing that kind of pairing is such a shame. You've got former slvt-girl turned into borderline obese behemoth with beta cuck both pretending they're satisfied while secretly desiring a higher value or more attractive mate.

Not to say there aren't any women who can't keep it together once they hit 30. But with these western girls, it's extremely rare and more-than-likely not the case once they're nearing or past 30. In China, these women are called leftover women. In the USA, these women are empowered lol.

So a woman has hit 30, rode that CC and milked her looks for those few short years. At the very least she should still eat healthy and work out if she wants to be bangable and get a high value guy to date her. What bothers me are the former sloots that get fat as fvck and still have the nerve to act like princess h0e. Just read the OLD profiles of fat women in their 30s and you'll see what I mean.