Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women offering a hand shake?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got the cojones to talk to a girl I've been noticing in the gym.

I made a sly joke about her being late to the gym as I was leaving and she responded "Sorry I was sleeping"

So the next day at the gym I see her and I'm like "Oh hey you showed up early"

Which lead to a small conversation at the water fountain, and then I said "I see you here all the time, what's your name?"

She tells me her name and then holds out her hand for a hand shake...

From what I've learned with Coach Corey Wayne (say what you will) -- a woman who finds you attractive or is interested will find any excuse to touch you, most of the women I've met in the last few months never offer their hand to shake, so I took that as a small signal.

I was wrapping up my work out, and was walking back to the locker room, she was headed to the other side, but we stood outside of the locker room for a minute and kept talking which surprised me even more because I feel like people tend to wrap up conversations quickly or even try to make them brief -- but we actually talked a bit more, and I played it cool.

She showed me a photo of a photo shoot she did earlier and I joked "Oh, you're a model now huh?"

She goes "Nah, not really" and I said "Oh come on, I'm trying to make you feel good about yourself" -- jokingly of course.

I feel it went over well, but also the gym for me is a place that I shouldn't **** where I eat because you'll see the said person over and over.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel it went over well, but also the gym for me is a place that I shouldn't **** where I eat because you'll see the said person over and over.
This doesn't matter. Get a feel for them first to ensure they're no mentally crazy, and just don't treat anyone badly. Nothing to go wrong. This Monday in the gym I had two brief chats with two chicks I've been involved with (didn't meet them in the gym, though), nobody cares.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score

I made a sly joke about her being late to the gym as I was leaving and she responded "Sorry I was sleeping"

Which lead to a small conversation at the water fountain, and then I said "I see you here all the time, what's your name?"

From what I've learned with Coach Corey Wayne (say what you will) -- a woman who finds you attractive or is interested will find any excuse to touch you, most of the women I've met in the last few months never offer their hand to shake, so I took that as a small signal.

I was wrapping up my work out, and was walking back to the locker room, she was headed to the other side, but we stood outside of the locker room for a minute and kept talking which surprised me even more because I feel like people tend to wrap up conversations quickly or even try to make them brief -- but we actually talked a bit more, and I played it cool.

She showed me a photo of a photo shoot she did earlier and I joked "Oh, you're a model now huh?"

She goes "Nah, not really" and I said "Oh come on, I'm trying to make you feel good about yourself" -- jokingly of course.

Very nice, i met a girl at the gym on monday and we been working out every morning together.

When you see her next time, say hi, how are its going ? ... She will say its good, and you can say "of course its good, iam here ;) *blink blink* <<< ****y / Funny. Then leave her alone, go and work out, if you can talk to other people in the gym , do your thing. The important thing is to give her attention in the beginning, then give her a chance to miss you , and then give her some more attention later on. If you play it right, she will be hooked.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's generally a good thing if a woman comes close and initiates contact. Next time you see her, invite her out for a drink and see if she accepts or produces excuses.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't matter. Get a feel for them first to ensure they're no mentally crazy, and just don't treat anyone badly. Nothing to go wrong. This Monday in the gym I had two brief chats with two chicks I've been involved with (didn't meet them in the gym, though), nobody cares.
Spoiler alert. You will never actually know a woman and what she is made of until **** hits the fan. Same rule applies to men as well.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Handshakes? Wtf. Always hug a woman when first meeting for a date. If a girl wanted to shake my hand I'd laugh.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

This is too logical a comment to make in this situation.

When being flirty with a chick, don't ever be too logical with her.

When she said 'Nah, not really,' you should've said 'well, I've gotta get going. Enjoy your day.'

She was fishing for validation with that comment, and you gave it to her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she is engaging you off the gym floor like in the lobby you are ok I think. What I hate is guys chatting up chicks trying to get a workout in. or ogling them.

You had an opportunities to say "hey i gotta shower and get to work, but i'd love to see some more of your photos. Meet you for a coffee or a drink?"