Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Now Own Your Sperm

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Caption to the video: “Please don't tell me that this will be limited to married men, you clearly don't understand how precedent works. The court clearly established that a woman's desire to get pregnant outweighs the man's desire to not be a father, and establishes forced paternity AND forced child support.”

This may be “just one ruling” but this is where things are heading.

The context can be expected to eventually expand to dating relationships, since girlfriends are going to argue they’re so emotionally invested into you, and their desire to get pregnant outweighs your opinion.

Until now, the only reproductive choice that men have in a pregnancy is to not have sex in the first place. Women are now cinching their unilateral control over “my body, my choice.”

In the future, your only two choices will be either get a vasectomy or go MGTOW, if you don’t want a baby.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the future, your only two choices will be either get a vasectomy or go MGTOW, if you don’t want a baby.
Male birth control (P-gel, or maybe that's only the swedish name) is on its way, so don't worry. It's going through clinical trials right now and the only side effect so far (at least in the swedish study) has been an increased libido. So things are looking up for us reproductively... we'll finally be able to get rid of pregnancy risks and scares.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess the Judge was a women?
It was the Court of Appeals, so there were three judges. Two judges were women, but the only dissent was from one of the women. The male judge agreed with the ruling, so here we have a man who agreed with taking away the rights of men.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the Court of Appeals, so there were three judges. Two judges were women, but the only dissent was from one of the women. The male judge agreed with the ruling, so here we have a man who agreed with taking away the rights of men.
Well the ones who are most in favor of taking away those reproductive rights, and canceling funding reproductive research for things like male birth control, are right wing conservatives and this happened in Arizona.... go figure.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male birth control (P-gel, or maybe that's only the swedish name) is on its way, so don't worry.
I can see one problem with that. Any birth control which is reversible can be reversed by a court order.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see one problem with that. Any birth control which is reversible can be reversed by a court order.
That's true. Don't see how they could enforce it to actually make you stop gelling your shoulders up in the morning, but they could nail you anyway with fines/jail if they really wanted to. I don't think this is a new precedent though. If it ever came to the point where courts could simply order men to make women pregnant, there'd be a general insurrection.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Now you know why there are loads of birth control options for a woman and only condoms and a vasectomy for men.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Male birth control (P-gel, or maybe that's only the swedish name) is on its way, so don't worry. It's going through clinical trials right now and the only side effect so far (at least in the swedish study) has been an increased libido. So things are looking up for us reproductively... we'll finally be able to get rid of pregnancy risks and scares.
I wonder how long it will be tied up in the FDA?
I don't believe we will ever see it marketed. It's been tried twice that I know of. ANY side effect will grant them the right to discharge it. They will pass medication that can potentially cause you to go into fits of anger and kill others and/or yourself...but that doesn't matter.
It violates the Feminine Imperative standard operational motivations. Then of course the churches will jump in as well. LOL

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Male birth control => pin 1g of test a week. I promise you will shoot blanks.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male birth control => pin 1g of test a week. I promise you will shoot blanks.
Yep, I would like to do this. The problem is you can't get testosterone without a prescription for low T, otherwise I would do it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women Now Own Your Sperm"

lolz!!! Gives new meaning to 'got you by the balls'

logicallefty

Reaction score
This reminded me of a story my stepdad told me. He passed away in 2015. 6 foot three. Alpha male. Made big money including being a vice president at a major battery company you guys have all heard of back in the 80s. He got snipped early in life . There was this woman in his town who everybody knew was trying to get pregnant by any man she could. He said he purposely acted beta and led her on. Had his fun with her. He was in his 50s and her 20s.He said eventually he had enough of her. After banging her one night He told her that he knew she was trying to get pregnant, and good luck with that from him because he cannot have kids!He said he laughed and made fun of her as she was naked putting on her clothes. He said he told her to get the F out. He said after that she eventually moved out of town. My stepdad was an ass but damn I miss his stories.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This reminded me of a story my stepdad told me. He passed away in 2015. 6 foot three. Alpha male. Made big money including being a vice president at a major battery company you guys have all heard of back in the 80s. He got snipped early in life . There was this woman in his town who everybody knew was trying to get pregnant by any man she could. He said he purposely acted beta and led her on. Had his fun with her. He was in his 50s and her 20s.He said eventually he had enough of her. After banging her one night He told her that he knew she was trying to get pregnant, and good luck with that from him because he cannot have kids!He said he laughed and made fun of her as she was naked putting on her clothes. He said he told her to get the F out. He said after that she eventually moved out of town. My stepdad was an ass but damn I miss his stories.
He sounds awesome!!! Lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
He sounds awesome!!! Lol
Thank you. If one of us was to try something like this now under the same circumstances, the woman would turn around and accuse us of rape. And we would be guilty until proven innocent. Back in the 1980s that thought probably never crossed his mind.