"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women never lie. *video*

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I find what this guy says here to be absolutely true. Women will state what they believe to be true to go along with the narrative, and not what is actually or factually true to

I've seen it happen countless times. This is why when men keep their frame, women will conform to it. Thoughts?

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
She can even lie about someone to not get killed, but kill the one that tried to exposed her. Only to keep her image.

Basically, not only women can do that. But I believe that women are way more better than men when the subject is to lie.

I've got surprised with some truths I've found that I couldn't even imagined that a woman could keep that for so long.

The more a woman try to show her best side to society, the worse their lies.

Same for men. Had some male "friends" that tried to bang the girl I was going out and silently tried to seduce her or even defame me to that woman. Some of those girls made me the favor to expose that to me, so I can catch that early.

We can only be more honest with people and with ourselves if we transcend our innate Ignorance and everything that comes with it (Rage, Envy, Jealous...). This is something I learned in Buddhism and it is something that completely changed my vision of life.

How to do that... Raising our awareness. How? Observation and Meditation.

Getting out of that Matrix is the most important step.
 
Top