Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Never Get Over Their Crush

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Despite what brainwashed PUA bots have been led to believe, women are attracted primarily by and to looks.

It starts very early on with magazines like Tiger Beat. What are these girls thinking? Do they think Justin Bieber is a brilliant philosopher? Are they concerned about his stock market portfolio? No. His popularity is based on one thing only: looks.

I was reminded of this just the other day. This gal, a hot little blonde spinner I had a fling with a year ago is still posting angry messages, links and stories on social media about how much she loves (or loved) me, and how I broke her heart. I could see a girl being upset for a few weeks or maybe a couple of months, but a year or longer is really pushing it.

The thing is, she caused the breakup herself by constantly flirting with guys trying to make me jealous, up her value, and try to cover up her own sense of inferiority. But it's all based on looks. We had very brief conversations, but mainly we were dancing, making out, drinking and hooking up. I actually ignored all of the other hot girls in our social circle, pissing off all of them, to try to make it work with her.

It's really strange how bitter she is about the situation. She says she's ready to go full FGTOW! In other words, she's constantly signaling for me to contact her, resume our fling (and that's all it was) and all of the associated drama. It's madness.

The lesson is: if a woman shows a little bit of interest, she is probably only showing 10% of her actual interest level. Inside, she's probably obsessing over you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite what brainwashed PUA bots have been led to believe, women are attracted primarily by and to looks.
Women have an emotional reaction to looks. They are attracted to how a man carries himself.

It starts very early on with magazines like Tiger Beat. What are these girls thinking? Do they think Justin Bieber is a brilliant philosopher? Are they concerned about his stock market portfolio? No. His popularity is based on one thing only: looks.
You forgot fame, money, talent, and he's kind of an a55hole.

However, I will agree that women don't get over their crush. It's High Score Theory. When Bon Jovi comes to town, every 40 year old woman attends the concert. Bon Jovi is still on their High Score List. If Bon Jovi were to ask for her pvssy, she would fvck him even though she's been married to her husband for the past 20 years. Her love for Bon Jovi has lasted longer, and he came into her life at a young age.

I was reminded of this just the other day. This gal, a hot little blonde spinner I had a fling with a year ago is still posting angry messages, links and stories on social media about how much she loves (or loved) me, and how I broke her heart. I could see a girl being upset for a few weeks or maybe a couple of months, but a year or longer is really pushing it.
Sounds like you alpha-widowed her. Way to go. Another damaged piece of 5hit woman the rest of us have to deal with.

The thing is, she caused the breakup herself by constantly flirting with guys trying to make me jealous, up her value, and try to cover up her own sense of inferiority.
Different women require different levels of drama in their lives. Some are fine with watching their friends do stupid 5hit to get their fulfilment, others have to do the stupid 5hit themselves to get that ultimate emotional fluctuation. Sounds like you had the latter.

The lesson is: if a woman shows a little bit of interest, she is probably only showing 10% of her actual interest level. Inside, she's probably obsessing over you.
Depends on the woman. If she's fvcked 50 guys, she's not obsessing over you. If she's fvcked less than five, she can very well obsess. Also, if she has mental health issues, she'll obsess.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they think Justin Bieber is a brilliant philosopher? Are they concerned about his stock market portfolio? No. His popularity is based on one thing only: looks.

I selected these parts because they are the only parts worth commenting on.

1. Justin Bieber is in teen mags because he's famous AND cute. There are millions of dudes that look like him but he's the one they all know. Think about it.

2. You're right about interest level. She might not be "obsessing," but her interest level is the tip of an iceberg.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I will agree that women don't get over their crush. It's High Score Theory. When Bon Jovi comes to town, every 40 year old woman attends the concert. Bon Jovi is still on their High Score List. If Bon Jovi were to ask for her pvssy, she would fvck him even though she's been married to her husband for the past 20 years. Her love for Bon Jovi has lasted longer, and he came into her life at a young age.
Des, I've seen wifes post things about old celebrity crushes on antisocial media, but I've NEVER seen a husband do it. Just my observation.

Sounds like you alpha-widowed her. Way to go. Another damaged piece of 5hit woman the rest of us have to deal with.

Depends on the woman. If she's fvcked 50 guys, she's not obsessing over you. If she's fvcked less than five, she can very well obsess. Also, if she has mental health issues, she'll obsess.
Out of curiosity, did your current girlfriend have any of these traits:

- Hobby alcoholism
- Smoking
- Clubbing
- Internet AWing
- Broken family background

Or was she free from all of them? Got a followup question to that...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had none of those traits
All right, my follow up question is - do you think finding a girl like that is something guys could aim for in general, or does "looking" for them make as much sense as "looking" for the winning lottery ticket? Ie what's the implication of your situation for other men?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, my follow up question is - do you think finding a girl like that is something guys could aim for in general, or does "looking" for them make as much sense as "looking" for the winning lottery ticket? Ie what's the implication of your situation for other men?
It depends on how many guys she's fvcked. If a guy is looking for a woman who has none of the problems you mentioned, he's unlikely to find one in her 30s. She needs to be extremely low-mileage or never been driven off the lot. Even then, that doesn't guarantee she comes from an intact family or doesn't have a drinking problem.

I was the second guy to fvck my GF. Her first BF was a major AFC who stalked her, wrote songs about her and put them on youtube, and got a tattoo of her face.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how many guys she's fvcked. If a guy is looking for a woman who has none of the problems you mentioned, he's unlikely to find one in her 30s. She needs to be extremely low-mileage or never been driven off the lot. Even then, that doesn't guarantee she comes from an intact family or doesn't have a drinking problem.

I was the second guy to fvck my GF. Her first BF was a major AFC who stalked her, wrote songs about her and put them on youtube, and got a tattoo of her face.
Yeah, her mental-emotional mileage/health is what I'm really looking for. And in my experience, damaged women display at least one of those symptoms I listed.

I hope I either find a healthy girl like yours who is also my type, or that I end up concluding the odds are so vanishingly minuscule that I can finally stop giving a shyt about it. I'm fine with either one. It's being in this limbo that sucks.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I either find a healthy girl like yours who is also my type, or that I end up concluding the odds are so vanishingly minuscule that I can finally stop giving a shyt about it. I'm fine with either one. It's being in this limbo that sucks.
When I met her, I had already given up on looking for a companion. I had started laying out my plans for how I was going to live out my life alone. I realized that I actually function well alone, so I decided I should start embracing it. I laid out a plan that would let me have money and give me a decent lifestyle. It's not exactly what I wanted to do, but it would ensure that I could be comfortable on my own (with my son) and would allow me to retire early. I was fine with having the occasional bytch come into my life for a good lay, just as a passing hobby.

Now that my GF's been with me for nearly 5 years (and I've known her for 7), I've altered my plans a bit, but I'm still pretty much on track with how I want my life to turn out. The difference is she's coming along for the ride.

If I were to give you any advice, it would be to begin planning on living your life as a single male. If someone comes along who's worth keeping around, take it and be thankful. If not, you'll have a damn good life to enjoy, and you'll likely have some bytches that you're casually fvcking who will come to your aid if need be. Women are great for helping out men (as long as they don't have daddy issues.)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day, the teen idol phenomenon. The kind of guy that young girls hang posters of on their wall. These guys generally skew toward the cute, clean cut, wholesome image type. As opposed to the tattooed up thug that we associate older women with being attracted to. I'm just wondering how these conflicting images square?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
women are attracted primarily by and to looks.
Me too. ;);)

But.....

I’m attracted to best sht I can attract.

Work on looks, game, money in order to attract the best that you can.

Wimen are hyperhamous, you too be hyperhamous. Always look for better btches. From player stand point, always look for btches with higher IL.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day, the teen idol phenomenon. The kind of guy that young girls hang posters of on their wall. These guys generally skew toward the cute, clean cut, wholesome image type. As opposed to the tattooed up thug that we associate older women with being attracted to. I'm just wondering how these conflicting images square?
When girls are young, naive, their estrogen is all haywire, and they haven't been fvcked a bazillion times, it's easy for them to get an emotional reaction out of boys that are "cute". Eventually, they end up wanting a man who's going to fight off bears, wolves and AFCs. Cute boys don't do 5hit like that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls are young, naive, their estrogen is all haywire, and they haven't been fvcked a bazillion times, it's easy for them to get an emotional reaction out of boys that are "cute". Eventually, they end up wanting a man who's going to fight off bears, wolves and AFCs. Cute boys don't do 5hit like that.
When a woman says "cute" in many cases it means "fine". Same as if a 13 yr old said her 14 yr old male peer was "cute" it means hes good looking and she would fvck. If a 49 yr old feminist says "cute" it often means she thinks she can kick his azz. So it depends on who said it and their culture.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says "cute" in many cases it means "fine". Same as if a 13 yr old said her 14 yr old male peer was "cute" it means hes good looking and she would fvck. If a 49 yr old feminist says "cute" it often means she thinks she can kick his azz. So it depends on who said it and their culture.
Ya see what im saying? A great many promiscuous women when they say "cute" it means "hes really sexy and id fvck him".

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
You must mean western icons like George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Oh wait, they're not. Pamela Anderson married Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, but both were wealthy and famous. It's a dumb internet meme with little basis in reality.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I pretty much ruin it for every guy afterwards. For her, it’s like going from 4k 65” 3D HDTV to a 3” black and white analog set she picked up out of the dumpster. It might work, it might not, but either way, she's gonna smell like sh*t for a long time afterwards lol.

Ya see what im saying? A great many promiscuous women when they say "cute" it means "hes really sexy and id fvck him".
Correct. All of the looks based compliments are interchangeable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must mean western icons like George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Oh wait, they're not. Pamela Anderson married Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, but both were wealthy and famous. It's a dumb internet meme with little basis in reality.
Good point.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with desidova women are emotionally attracted to men. For example I'll use the Jersey Shore cast an an example. Pauly D is probably the most popular guy in terms of "looks" with women. Women raved about him in my circle, online, TV fan forums you name it. 2nd most popular would be the situation, dude is funny has the charisma and worked out.
3rd or maybe now 2nd would be Vinny the laid back voice of reason, heard that changed recently who started gaining momentum with the ladies (fans) and then there is Ron who is the least favorite looks wise or so it seems?
I decided to ask females when I was younger why they love Pauly d so much, as I thought he wasn't a good looking dude per se but had a cool personality was chill, funny, worked out. But facially I didnt think it was there.

Situation you already knew he was ripped, funny ****y and not shy.
So I asked random females I knew and their friends when the show was big. Well which member LOOKS the best as in just flat out looks, no personality, not how they dress, carrying themselves etc.

Want to know who they said was best looking
RON lol. With flat out looks Ron was winning in a landslide from my questions. I was like well why do you like Pauly d... and I got a number of reasons... he's funny, sex appeal, goofy, his hair, he's a dj, he looks wild in bed etc.

Out of looks the replies I got had Pauly d slightly edge out Vinny in looks and the situation was last.
Now if you watch the show who got the most women? The situation the least symmetrical guy in terms of face on the show.

Reason I posted this is to show why I agree with desidova women are attracted emotionally to men. It doesn't matter if the guy not as good looking as the next guy. It's a different kind of attraction and it doesn't mean the guy they are attracted to is unattractive its just a different kind of attraction