women manipulated me

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a second date with this woman.

On our second date I took her out for appetizers and drinks at a hotel.
We were kissing, cuddling, and being flirtiatious.The next we were playing pool, I was grabbing her butt, she was sticking her butt into me, and everything was great. I paid the bill which was $40. I thought I was going to get laid.

Then we went back to my place.

She then had to call her sister in law to give her my address---as if something happened to her then someone would know where she was located. She seemed a little paranoid. I assume she had been to a guys apartment before and maybe it ended badly. Who knows.

Anyway, we had vodka drinks and sat on the couch and kissed. Then we got hot and heavy. Next thing I know she is sitting on my lap and ive got her pantyhose off and my hands on her butt.

Then she pops the 7 dreaded words...."We will not be having sex tonight."

I said huh? She said "I have to wait at least 5 dates before sex. I told her sex on the 2nd date or 28th date is not a precurser to how successful a relationship will be in the end. She says "im insulting her." I then said "you come back to my place to tell me your not going to have sex after what happened earlier? I dropped $40 and now your going to play me?" Im feeling AFC now.

It ended up as a debate and argument (which I didn't care at this point)because she started to annoy me.

So she got up to get her things and leave. She said "sorry for ruining your evening." I confidently said "you dont have to be sorry about anything."
I layed on the couch and smiled and watched Seinfeld as she was talking. I just ignored her and kept my mouth shut. At that point I acted indifferent.

Then she walked out the door. I was pissed off.

15 minutes later she texts me and says..."wow you really threw me for a loop. I thought I had enough to sense to know you well. If you think we were going to have sex on the second date then your mistaken. I thought I knew you well. I wanted to see you again than more than just two dates. I don't need you to buy me dinners because I live in a 2000 sq ft house and make my own money."

After she sent me those 3 texts I ignored EVERY ONE OF THEM. NEXT!

The next night I called ANOTHER girl(not as pretty) and got laid. So it wasnt a bad weekend.

Sometimes women are SO STUPID. They cut their own throats. Why would a girl waste a mans time, kiss a guy, be all over him, be sexual---and then cut the cord by NOT wanting to have sex when its there right in front of them?

I have dealt with c*ck teases 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years. I noticed the less money I spend on a woman the more sex I get. The more money I spend the less sex I get. I also drive a clunker car so I wonder if doesnt help me get laid more?

What are your thoughts?

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHy cant i post anything long?

I try to post something which is about 1200 words and it says redirected to adminsitrator. yet it will post short paragraphs.

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
This B*tch manipulated me

Hey guys,

We were kissing, cuddling, and being flirtiatious.The next we were playing pool, I was grabbing her butt, she was sticking her butt into me, and everything was great. I paid the bill which was $40. I thought I was going to get laid.

Then we went back to my place.

She then had to call her sister in law to give her my address---as if something happened to her then someone would know where she was located. She seemed a little paranoid. I assume she had been to a guys apartment before and maybe it ended badly. Who knows.

Anyway, we had vodka drinks and sat on the couch and kissed. Then we got hot and heavy. Next thing I know she is sitting on my lap and ive got her pantyhose off and my hands on her butt.

I said huh? She said "I have to wait at least 5 dates before sex. I told her sex on the 2nd date or 28th date is not a precurser to how successful a relationship will be in the end. She says "im insulting her." I then said "you come back to my place to tell me your not going to have sex after what happened earlier? I dropped $40 and now your going to play me?" Im feeling AFC now.

It ended up as a debate and argument (which I didn't care at this point)because she started to annoy me.

So she got up to get her things and leave. She said "sorry for ruining your evening." I confidently said "you dont have to be sorry about anything."
I layed on the couch and smiled and watched Seinfeld as she was talking. I just ignored her and kept my mouth shut. At that point I acted indifferent.

Then she walked out the door. I was pissed off.

15 minutes later she texts me and says..."wow you really threw me for a loop. I thought I had enough to sense to know you well. If you think we were going to have sex on the second date then your mistaken. I thought I knew you well. I wanted to see you again than more than just two dates. I don't need you to buy me dinners because I live in a 2000 sq ft house and make my own money."

After she sent me those 3 texts I ignored EVERY ONE OF THEM.

The next night I called ANOTHER girl(not as pretty) and got laid. So it wasnt a bad weekend.

Sometimes women are SO STUPID. They cut their own throats. Why would a girl waste a mans time, kiss a guy, be all over him, be sexual---and then cut the cord by NOT wanting to have sex when its there right in front of them?

I have dealt with c*ck teases 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years. I noticed the less money I spend on a woman the more sex I get. The more money I spend the less sex I get. I also drive a clunker car so I wonder if doesnt help me get laid more?

What are your thoughts?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl i am seeing has only with held sex one. only cos we went clubbing and she was tired and drink and ready to puke.

other then that she has said no sex and i still go laid.

might just be me tho.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young_gun73 said:
I paid the bill which was $40. I thought I was going to get laid.
ROFLMAO!

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young_gun73 said:
....okay, gotta run. Call me later!

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thought: I had a second date once, we ran up a close to $150 bar tab.

The check came, I picked it up and looked at it, she didn't even flinch to offer to pay. I was pissed. I then sternly looked at her and asked, "you gonna help me with this?".

She paid, took me back to her place and f^cked me.

Don Juan
Reaction score
you were doing good up to the point where you responded to "We will not be having sex tonight". That was a ***** shield most girls set up or probably one of the stupid tests, no matter how bad they want to get pumped.

You should have played it cool, said ok and immediately moved on to a different activity by yourself. For example, a similar situations happened to me, where I simply just shrugged it off acted like nothing happened turned on the tv, and played with my phone. Girls usually felt neglected and mad they lost my attention and soon rubbed on me again and it usually went further.

The above shows you don't care you got other stuff to do than put up with her stupid tests and it leaves her in an awkward position where she lost your attention. She can choose to leave or do whatever she wants. Its better than showing her that you were mad and phased by her stupid test.

Props on the other plates.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Dude,I don't know if you're young and inexperienced,or just plain naive,but you made a flat out FOOL out of yourself.

You say that she manipulated you? Dude you.....you just don't get it.

She didn't manipulate you,you just didn't know what you were doing in the face of a little token resistance. You couldn't even see what was going on.

Let's examine some things in your thread....

Young_gun73 said:
Hey guys,

Ok,here you said that you thought that you were going to get laid. Based on what,the forty bucks you spent? Who told you to shell out that kind of money to begin with?

That's what she meant when she said that you "insulted" her,and she was RIGHT. When she told you that she wasn't going to have sex with you that night,you go and bring up the amount of money you spent on her as if you spending money obligates her to sleep with you.

If that was the case,then why even bother going for appetizers and drinks. Why waste time doing that when you could have just handed her 2 twenty dollar bills and go straight to the bedroom.

I bet you didn't even understand what she meant when she said that you were insulting her,did you?

Young_gun73 said:

Ok,look at this....

You two were kissing and making out. Things were getting "hot and heavy" between you two. Then she told you that you two wouldn't be having sex that night......and you believed her,lol? :crackup:

You should have just said "ok" and CONTINUED kissing her with your hand under her shirt. Instead,you made the ROOKIE MISTAKE of using logic to try to pursuade her otherwise.

All you did was basically call her a prostitute and made her feel DISRESPECTED. Yeah,I said DISRESPECTED. A woman wants to have sex with a guy because she CHOOSES TO. You made her feel as if she OWED sex to you,as if she had no choice in the matter because of the money you spent,like the money was a binding contract or something.

Young_gun73 said:
I said huh? She said "I have to wait at least 5 dates before sex. I told her sex on the 2nd date or 28th date is not a precurser to how successful a relationship will be in the end. She says "im insulting her." I then said "you come back to my place to tell me your not going to have sex after what happened earlier? I dropped $40 and now your going to play me?"
I agree with HER.

Everything was going fine,then when she threw a little resistance your way,you throw a tantrum. What you said may have been true and right,but tell me,did your "discussion" about how many dates to wait for sex and you telling her how much money you spent on her,did telling her these things get her all hot and horny for you?

When you said "I spent $40 on you tonight",did it get her all in the mood and make her throw herself at you? You need to learn some patience dude.

Young_gun73 said:
Sometimes women are SO STUPID.
What the....? She's stupid? LOL. :crackup:

Young_gun73 said:
Why would a girl waste a mans time, kiss a guy, be all over him, be sexual---and then cut the cord by NOT wanting to have sex when its there right in front of them?
Dude,you've GOT TO BE YOUNG. Look,at first everything was going fine. Then when things started to progress,she said the "we're not having sex tonight" thing,right?

Uh.......HELLO????

IF SHE SAID "we're not having sex tonight",then that means the thought of having sex with you was ON HER MIND. SHE WAS THINKING about having sex with you. That little comment of hers was just LMR creeping up.

All you had to do was be cool. I can't believe you actually mentioned the dollar amount you spent on her in response to last minute resistance,lol.
Boy,just when I thought I've heard it all :crackup:.

All you had to do was escalate. This wasn't a ONS/wham bam thank you mam type thing,this was a SECOND DATE,which meant a potential relationship was budding. She was ALREADY THINKING ABOUT SEX,all she needed was you to gently lead her there.

Just be a bit more patient man.

Last edited:

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Dude,I don't know if you're young and inexperienced,or just plain naive,but you made a flat out FOOL out of yourself.

I'm not going to bother quoting the whole thing, but I agree with everything in this post. Read it. Read it again. Read it until you've committed it to memory.

Young_gun73 said:
The next night I called ANOTHER girl(not as pretty) and got laid.
Sure you did. I mean given how smooth you've already shown us you are with the ladies...I completely believe that.

I think it's nice though that you've nicknamed you right hand 'ANOTHER girl'.