Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women makes more than men

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I sound bitter but has anyone here EVER met a woman who was smart with her money? I am genuinely curious.

Most women I talk to are in some ridiculous debt of some kind. Whether it's clothing, schooling, or whatever. 5k credit card debt here, 3k clothing debt there, late on rent, yet still leasing a Mercedes-Benz.

My ex was 250k in the hole for her Vet degree. And yet she still found time to take trips to Napa Valley in California, spending a fortune on Wine and food because that's what's cool in our current Instagram generation. Insane.
Yes, I have a family friend I made a post the other day about. Comes from a good family - parents both work in medicine and she does as well. She's a VERY successful and accomplished person; went to Cornell, med school was some other elite University. She's a director at Sanofi and makes the big bucks. No money issues and is a pleasant person - on the surface you'd think nothing wrong but has had a difficult dating life. One of those people that are literally married to work (and it is genuine); always the topic of the discussion-all they ever talk about. As such many guys are either put off or don't measure up.

She has a younger sister, she's smart too, works as pharmacist. Different story dating wise and actually got married about a year back.

Everyone has their problems in one way or another

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Proven.

Asian Women makes the most in the USA

New York times post article: Women makes more in 22 cities + (new York, Washington, LosAngeles are on the list)
If you could reverse engineer your life (from death to birth) money and career would not matter as much as it does to most people.

Life would be way more simple and more fulfilling if we learned what truly matters in the end.

Modern Man Advice

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't agree with this enough. As for your last paragraph, I had a coworker who fit that description. Of course, she has convinced herself that her degree and status make her "intimidating" to men. In reality, she was an insufferable kunt who thought she was superior to any man earning less than her. Her piss poor work ethic and lack of discipline made it incredibly difficult to take her seriously at work.

People fail to recognize that they do carry an energy with them. Perhaps you can call it an "Aura." Some women (particularly in corporate America) are clueless about how disgusting their stench can sometimes be.
Back when I was in Grad school there were always group assignments and I would pair up with women through them, then with the additional classes in the major, i'd get to know them. Some of them I got to know very well, hung out/dated. A good number of them literally slept through the program. I'd wonder how they'd get good grades because it didn't really seem like they knew anything or were even trying hard to learn. Then you'd find out (usually they'd reveal) how they basically just chegg everything, manage to get copies of the assignments/tests, come up with clever ways to cheat, pay people to do their work etc. Used to baffle me because I'd think here you are paying money and spending your time on something that I imagine you want to make a career of but don't even take remotely seriously. I don't doubt some of the guys went these lengths as well to cheat but most of the people I knew doing it were women. Some went on to graduate and find good jobs too or move into better positions, go figure lol.

I kinda touched upon it on the other post -while I don't doubt women are filling a lot of the white collar roles more and more I really doubt most are contributing anything amazing. I was in finance before tech and I noticed the same exact thing. Like in my school example I think women are by and large far better at "playing the part" than men are. When it comes to stuff like giving a good interview, realizing the importance of connections/networking, picking the *right* school, all the superficial stuff, women have a decided advantage. When it comes down to the actual heavy lifting (doing the job) men are the one's that largely keep things afloat.

There is an increasing large percentage of men feeling left behind and we do need to help them. It is a silent, unrecognized crisis. Well I shouldn't unrecognized - it's more like society doesn't care because has an affinity for shaming and beating down men.

Last edited:

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 38 a retired sportsman and I now do a remote IT support role (I live rural at a beach away from the rush of the city by about an hour). I earn a paltry $80k right now in New Zealand ........ BUT I actually only work about 20 hours a week, sometimes only 10.

Yea Money is nice BUT I'm debt free own my own properties and vehicles nothing flashy just a Ford Raptor. I have enough to live off very very very comfortably for the next 40 years. I still meet men and especially women that have a need to "Prove" that they are more educated or earn more than me or have the newest "gadget" etc etc. I ask them how many properties they own and they all immediately change the subject , looking cool seems to be the only thing they care about.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I sound bitter but has anyone here EVER met a woman who was smart with her money? I am genuinely curious.

Most women I talk to are in some ridiculous debt of some kind. Whether it's clothing, schooling, or whatever. 5k credit card debt here, 3k clothing debt there, late on rent, yet still leasing a Mercedes-Benz.

My ex was 250k in the hole for her Vet degree. And yet she still found time to take trips to Napa Valley in California, spending a fortune on Wine and food because that's what's cool in our current Instagram generation. Insane.
Yes, my current gf is very good with money. She does spend a decent amount, but she is cash flow positive and never carries a balance on her credit card.

She did get a free ride thru college due to a small trust fund from her grandparents, but her family wasn't rich by any means when she was growing up. She's also old enough that she didn't get raped by the skyrocketing cost of college over the past 10 years.