Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women makes more than men

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Proven.

Asian Women makes the most in the USA

New York times post article: Women makes more in 22 cities + (new York, Washington, LosAngeles are on the list)

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Proven.

New York times post article: Women makes more in 22 cities + (new York, Washington, LosAngeles are on the list)

Guys could make more. But they just don't care enough to. After a while, it's not just about the money. Guys understand this at the most "basic" level. Women don't understand this because "money" and "resources" are very important to them. They discount the idea that people have limited time. Men understand this even if the don't consciously understand this. Sub consciously they do.

If you ask a guy if he wants to spend 70hrs a week stuck in an office making $$$. The average guy probably will say "no". If he does say "yes", on average he will regret his decision and leave. I postulate more women will be willing to do this because money and resources are important to her. She wants to be the "girl boss". There will be guys willing to take this Faustian bargain, but most don't. This also applies to spending time to get degrees, etc... A lot of guys are not stupid and understand the long term ramifications of their actions. On the other hand, women look at the pile of money and says, "sure count me in!!!!"

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Guys could make more. But they just don't care enough to. After a while, it's not just about the money. Guys understand this at the most "basic" level. Women don't understand this because "money" and "resources" are very important to them. They discount the idea that people have limited time. Men understand this even if the don't consciously understand this. Sub consciously they do.

If you ask a guy if he wants to spend 70hrs a week stuck in an office making $$$. The average guy probably will say "no". If he does say "yes", on average he will regret his decision and leave. I postulate more women will be willing to do this because money and resources are important to her. She wants to be the "girl boss". There will be guys willing to take this Faustian bargain, but most don't. This also applies to spending time to get degrees, etc... A lot of guys are not stupid and understand the long term ramifications of their actions. On the other hand, women look at the pile of money and says, "sure count me in!!!!"
There is honestly nothing more pathetic then someone who dedicates their life to work. What a sad waste of time.

We only have one life on this Earth, why waste it working in some office? Nobody on their death bed wishs they spent more time in the office.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl that makes $150,000 a year and is in debt up to her @$$. She can’t set a budget, doesn’t believe in saving or investing (doesn’t even understand investing). She just spends spends spends. I can’t live like that. I’ve always saved 30% of every dollar no matter what and it’s served me well. I have women tease me that I’m cheap but at the end of the day, I have money and they don’t even though some make more than me.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is honestly nothing more pathetic then someone who dedicates their life to work. What a sad waste of time.

We only have one life on this Earth, why waste it working in some office? Nobody on their death bed wishs they spent more time in the office.
I would say this is true if you are doing work you do not enjoy and is not meaningful to you.

On the flip side, I love my work, get compensated well, and find a lot of meaning in it. It is extremely enjoyable to me. I have a ton of other interests as well, but work is one of my top priorities.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gender pay gap is a myth. Women are doing quite well. They have been earning more bachelor's degrees than men for a while. There's been a noticeable change in gender ratios at college since I attended college (2001-2005). 2001-2005 doesn't feel all that long ago but it is.

I know a girl that makes $150,000 a year and is in debt up to her @$$. She can’t set a budget, doesn’t believe in saving or investing (doesn’t even understand investing). She just spends spends spends. I can’t live like that. I’ve always saved 30% of every dollar no matter what and it’s served me well. I have women tease me that I’m cheap but at the end of the day, I have money and they don’t even though some make more than me.
That money isn't getting you female attention. You need to flaunt money to get female attention.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this reality (yes, women are making more than men!) is that women are incapable of going backwards in lifestyle. They simply will not do it. Men we have the capacity to scale down if needed to survive.

So that $150,000 / year corporate broad-
Any man that makes less than her she cannot take seriously. That’s the problem these modern women created for themselves.

I have a family member that fits this description. She is beautiful, phD, has been published, on tv shows, models, makes well over 6 figures. Yet she is 32 and single. She always laments the only men that come at her “correctly” are 50+ year old white guys with a lot money. Who the fvck else does she think can afford her? She is way too old for professional athletes !

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a family member that fits this description. She is beautiful, phD, has been published, on tv shows, models, makes well over 6 figures. Yet she is 32 and single. She always laments the only men that come at her “correctly” are 50+ year old white guys with a lot money. Who the fvck else does she think can afford her? She is way too old for professional athletes !
50-60 year old white men with a lot of money is not too bad.

Your family member priced herself out of the market. Women do this frequently. Educated, white women are some of the worst about it. When a man gets an advanced degree and sees his salary increase, his market expands. When a woman gets an advanced degree and sees her salary increase, her market shrinks. Few men want to deal with her feminist tripe, even for a short term pump and dump. Longer term relationships with these women are often quite unpleasant. I have an advanced degree and I don't want to deal with any women who have more than a bachelor's degree from a non-elite university. Women with bachelor's degrees from elite universities and advanced degrees from any university tend to be more demanding and spout out more careerist/feminist/SJW tripe.

The problem with this reality (yes, women are making more than men!) is that women are incapable of going backwards in lifestyle. They simply will not do it. Men we have the capacity to scale down if needed to survive.

Any man that makes less than her she cannot take seriously. That’s the problem these modern women created for themselves.
All true. I had to scale down after graduating from my master's level in 2008 in a bad economy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just because she makes a lot I bet she’s not as financially secure as you’d think. Women are terrible with money and budgets and saving. They think if they got it, spend it, on anything no matter what. Men aren’t like that, at least I’m not.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she makes a lot I bet she’s not as financially secure as you’d think. Women are terrible with money and budgets and saving. They think if they got it, spend it, on anything no matter what. Men aren’t like that, at least I’m not.
This is generally true. However, it is not explicitly a money thing. Women care about the lifestyle. If you are a multi-millionaire and don’t provide her the lifestyle to her expectation, you may as well be broke.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50-60 year old white men with a lot of money is not too bad.
On the balance of probabilities, it won’t get her “juices flowing” on a physical level.

Men,
Remember that they want it all. You have to be successful, have money, game…. AND be attractive to her physically as well.

Invest in pet stocks. These broads will all be single.

Many will resort to being mistresses to married high status men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the balance of probabilities, it won’t get her “juices flowing” on a physical level.
There are not a lot of 32 year old women turned on by 50-60 year old men physically.

Invest in pet stocks. These broads will all be single.
Millennials (who are mainly in their 30s now) have been the most pet crazed generation ever, Millennial women were getting pets in their 20s a decade ago before they even hit The Wall.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting - I hadn't seen that article. I did my post graduate studies a few years ago, was a hybrid mba/info systems degree and I noticed there were lots of women in my classes. I'm sure it was the same in all the other programs. I don't doubt more women are going to college and "positioning" themselves for white collar roles. I can tell from my time in finance/tech that most women don't really love it/aren't passionate about what they are doing. This is also assuming they were good students, with tremendous aptitude and didn't just cheat their way through school/into a good job. Realistically if you don't actually care for what you are doing you might enjoy success for a little while but your peers will eventually pass you because you'll lack the motivation to go forward.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
There are not a lot of 32 year old women turned on by 50-60 year old men physically.
Unless you're Keanu Reeves. Damn, did that guy ever age well. He looks mid 30s. And he's 57. I have a 28 female friend who's obsessed with him. Don't know about his current choice of a girlfriend though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did my post graduate studies a few years ago, was a hybrid mba/info systems degree and I noticed there were lots of women in my classes.
I completed my MBA in the 2007-2008 school year. My graduation was only a few months before Lehman collapsed and everything went to shiit. Outside of the 2020 graduates, 2008 was the worst graduation year since WWII. Starting in Fall 2007, my interview pipeline dried up and I saw the same happen with most of my classmates. Bigger companies knew what was going on as far back as Fall 2007.

Anyway, in the late 2000s, most MBA programs were somewhere between 25-30% women. I'm hearing newer MBA cohorts are in the 40s% women.

I don't doubt more women are going to college and "positioning" themselves for white collar roles. I can tell from my time in finance/tech that most women don't really love it/aren't passionate about what they are doing.
Most white collar jobs are complete bullshiit. A lot of men aren't passionate about their white collar roles either. I'm guessing that women are even less passionate about their white collar jobs than men are.

This is also assuming they were good students, with tremendous aptitude and didn't just cheat their way through school/into a good job. Realistically if you don't actually care for what you are doing you might enjoy success for a little while but your peers will eventually pass you because you'll lack the motivation to go forward.
Women have the option to opt out of the career track and choose the Mommy track. I've read that childbirth even for the careerist women can be disruptive to career development. A lot of career women in their 30s/40s struggle to balance the responsibilities of motherhood (which fall more on the woman even in a post feminist culture) and work responsibilities. One of my past employers had a lot of working moms in middle and upper management. It was a lousy environment for an unmarried, childless man.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reflecting on it... Filipinas are among the top 3 highest income earner in the USA. I suspect its due to the fact they in Nursing / Medical field and got alot of Covid19 bonus + overtimes.

In the UK, 71% of couples have the women has main-first income earner.

Women are great at White-collar jobs... why ? Cause it's like school. Sit down, listen, apply.

Alot of women are great at administrative job... like operations, office management , dealing with emails and customer services etc... while the men are in the field (construction, plumbing, agriculture) doing the heavy lift.

Governement jobs are 70% women with equal pay (they get paid to become mothers, without much disavantage)... my wife taking benefit of it (she get 90% of her income on motherhood leave... the father on parental... 50%)

Heck, in the construction field it's even a stereotype: Men lift (pipes), Women push (pencils).

In IT, the female went to 5% to 20%, a lot due to needing management and customer service, the arts (user-interface ux), HR. The videogames business are hiring them like crazies to reach the female market.

Our generation are seeing the first ''career-first, family after'' women, women are 55% of the population, 60% of college-graduate.

With time their income increase (seniority) and professional outlook.

Note: 44% of women are single and childless after 30's, within our generation.

If we went to make MEN Great Again, send them in : Construction, IT, Business, Law, Medicine, Engineering.

Note: construction jobs pays as much as any of the other field (here in canada, after 3 years, you make 100 000$... its fun at 21 years old to make that much), but has the lowest applicant yet with the biggest candidate pool (high school diploma)

Articles:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Its Proven.

Female's work ethic is stronger nowadays with the newest workforce when compared to dudes. Dudes in the youngest generation are basically lost with little direction or care for them by society. Females Rule!! Or Girl Boss!. That's the standard MO in the US today. If you are a young white male, you're fvcked. On the back of Dove body wash, it's says to help the self-esteem of women, not people.

Just messed up.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I sound bitter but has anyone here EVER met a woman who was smart with her money? I am genuinely curious.

Most women I talk to are in some ridiculous debt of some kind. Whether it's clothing, schooling, or whatever. 5k credit card debt here, 3k clothing debt there, late on rent, yet still leasing a Mercedes-Benz.

My ex was 250k in the hole for her Vet degree. And yet she still found time to take trips to Napa Valley in California, spending a fortune on Wine and food because that's what's cool in our current Instagram generation. Insane.
Me, a few times, always on the budget and pilling cash.

Women dont love money or finance in general especially in the past 60years.... since they don't handle ''budget'' anymore.

When we speak Finance, you need to make a distinction with Budget.

Prio to 1960, Women were taking care of the HomeBudget (and trained for that), Men took care of the Finance which includes making it and investing.

You guys need to know its easy to meet someone who sucks with money since 80% of the WesternWorld (USA,Canada) has no savings and 65% lives per pay-check