Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women make moves when they ACTUALLY like you.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble about the whole girls are too feminine to make moves thing, but if they like you they make moves and can be aggressive.

If they do not like you, you will need to Gunwitch them etc.

Sorry but it's the truth.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it's definately a collective responsilibity for both men and women to initiate, approach and conversate.

Never be stuck in a narrow mindset of "Male approaches, woman evaluates". Create the right attraction, and there are girls out there who can beat you to the punch.

Open to every possibility :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah.

any girl that is interested will make a move. no matter how hot they are. Just the moves won't be as noticed as your moves are. Like put themselves out there or start conversations with you. Girls of low interest or no interest will not do that unless you are friends with them (which you have probably fvcked up the pick up).

comic_relief

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
True, when women like you, they let you know it (One of Doc. Love's cousins). My current GF basically just emailed her phone # after we went to lunch. I knew I was in like Flynn. Then she called 3 times in a row to get us back together after she left me one day earlier. Also, in the bar scene, women hit on the guys they like.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like to be passive and wait till a woman starts hitting on you that is great. You'll be less in control and dependant on a woman's advances. Not a good idea. Sure women will approach and go after you while you just stand there, 'being pretty'.
Like David D says: "Just like you win the lottery sometimes, and other common daily events."

I personally like to give faith a little push. And if she's not interested, it's her loss.
Just be a man and take those 'risks'.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the ugly chicks approach unless you´re the life of the party or have a maximum of social status.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl giving you her number does not equate = I am 100% interested in you forever and ever. She probably trusts you at that point, but then again she has done it with many other people so don't think to yourself "OH WOW, SHE MUST THINK I AM GREAT..." Many guys especially assume if a girl is talking to them or hitting on them equates to her being interested. Go to a strip club buddy and watch those strippers touch you-talk to you like you're her daddy, yeah I'm sure they are REALLY interested in you.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd, your post may get flamed because it's not what most guys want to hear, but I totally agree.

ChrizZ said:
Only the ugly chicks approach unless you´re the life of the party or have a maximum of social status.
Not true. I used to have those to qualities, but lately my confidence has been very low. Even without them, girls still make moves on me. Types of things they do...sit right next to me when there's tons of empty seating around, stare from a short distance while sticking out ass/tits, follow me or linger close by, get in my personal space, bump into me or try to, dance to their music (on their ipod) while standing close and throwing glances...etc. I'm talking really hot girls that turn heads. Of course, being confident would definitely help me do better in the situations though since I haven't really taken advantage of most of them - and that's because I've kept thinking, why are these hot girls doing this, I don't look that good do I? I've been really low self-esteem lately, but I'm getting better.

I think the problem most guys here have is that girls probably do make moves on them, but they don't notice it. But then again, I notice it and chicken out lots of times, so the key is being confident and noticing it.

I can't really give advice on doing anything about it, but for observational skills, try picking up a book on body language. It's also good if you have good body language yourself to convey certain things by the way you hold yourself.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
*Achoo* "sorry I'm allergic to bullsh!t."
-Will Smith

I've had it happen where girls that are HB 8 or 9's have wanted to go out with me. One girl wanted to get me so bad she decided that she was going to take the risk and go out with me even though I had not thought about it. We went out and had a blast.

You just have to show enough value on your own that they will want to go out with you. I just tell a few stories or do a few things and suddenly I am getting girls making the moves on me. You just have to show your value and you will have it happen. Living proof of it at Millersville University.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Bvbidd, your post may get flamed because it's not what most guys want to hear, but I totally agree.
I agree as well. The flaming comes from the fact that you are speaking in direct opposition to the point of the dating aspect of this site.

We are supposed to be the ones doing the approaching and all of the work. Personally, once you get to this point in your game where girls approach you, than you will have a much easier time because working on you is all that needs to be done is continue to work on yourself.

Women are only one aspect of the game. If they are taking care of that part, than it is one less thing that I am going to have to take care of. I would much rather work on myself but I still go out and get numbers or sh!t. I don't let them just approach me like a woman would. I do it on my own. my own way.

comic_relief

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally if you have to 'game' a woman or make any sort of effort past common formalities then she's not for you.

If she doesn't make the first move then she's not bothered either way. Don't expect to keep her as a long-term girlfriend either.

All my long-term girlfriends (and short-term) came on to ME.. including the missus. :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes women will make the moves if they actually like you.

The kind of moves they make are the difference.

I still approach any big titted skeleton I see though. I won't wait around to see some interest levels or ****. Besides women "like you" with time, RARELY do they like you instantly. Be it in little time, but I don't have that time, I'd rather go and approach.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye its true, i've been in many such instances. Odds are they will try once or twice, if the guy doesnt reciprocate after that odds are she'll move on or wait for you to make the move.

Whether it means giving you their # when you dont ask for it (in this case you somehow wind up giving her your # for no reason), having lame excuses to speak to you/call you, kinoing you, try to make you laugh, and if you're lucky she'll invite you to hangout with friends or go for coffee.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but this is the dumbest thread I've read. How many guys here have been afraid of approaching girls you liked? Did that mean you weren't interested? I don't think so.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
No offense, but this is the dumbest thread I've read. How many guys here have been afraid of approaching girls you liked? Did that mean you weren't interested? I don't think so.
i agree. girls r insecure too. they may be jus to shy to approach us

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
i agree. girls r insecure too. they may be jus to shy to approach us. doesnt men she's not interested. the only guys that r sure to get approached look like brad pitt anyway.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Yes women will make the moves if they actually like you.

The kind of moves they make are the difference.
This is much more accurate than "women make moves when they ACTUALLY like you". To me, "making a move" implies taking the aggressive stance, and not all women have the guts to do this. However, virtually all women will send signals (sometimes unconsciously) if they like you, regardless of whether you've shown interest in them yet. It's up to us to capitalize on those signals. If we want the chick at all, that is.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Sorry to burst your bubble about the whole girls are too feminine to make moves thing, but if they like you they make moves and can be aggressive.

If they do not like you, you will need to Gunwitch them etc.

Sorry but it's the truth.
Simple and true.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what you mean by women making moves. I get smiles and glances but I do not get women approaching me.