Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women make me feel empty inside.

Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Women make me feel empty inside.
My advice is to feel good about everything else (besides women)in your life that is under your direct control and although there may still be a void (an emptiness) inside due to lack of female companionship this should only be a small part missing of what makes you whole!!

Don't let women take up all of your inside space - they are only a part of a whole! Your quote should be "Women make a part of me empty inside". Never let one thing define your happiness and who you are!!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. YOU control how you feel. Decide. Right now. How do you want to feel?

Don't think about women at work. This is a job, not your life. Your life is outside of those walls. What do you like to do with your free time?

I can tell you, I'm about twenty pounds overweight and I get more tail than I ever did when I was in shape. It's not what you look like, but how you make them feel about themselves. Women have become attracted to me because I am always fun to be around. This was not hereditary, it was just me finally realizing that a good woman (or several) was not going to make me happy. So, I had to make myself happy.

It is in this effort that you will send a clear message to the women in your life. They must make the effort to reach you because you are busy doing your own thing.

Supply and demand. The lack of supply may create even greater demand.

Trust me. You do your thing, quit clocking every cutie that comes in the door. Soon, they'll be clocking you!

Then, you can try the fun stuff like instant dates and PU artistry.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
[Rant]

It's taken me this long to respond to this post for several reasons, the main one being that I havn't felt that I was able to express what I really wanted to say. However, a recent post has helped me to clear that up:

Originally posted by some chick
Now I see why you're her "ex." Sounds like she's too much for YOU! Why don't YOU move on.
Here's a very good example of why women make me feel empty inside. Instead of responding to shedevil's ex's post in a logically critical manner she responds with a personal attack that 1.)is completely un-provable in the context of this message board and 2.) has absolutely no bearing on whether he is right or wrong.

Basically this response indicates to me that the poster's mind is intellectually blank. While this mind may have a capacity for reason they have chosen to ignore or outright refused to use it.

So, how could I love a creature that has abandoned what makes us human: reason? How could I possibly love a creature that has rejected their (human) soul? Women make me feel empty inside because I sense the black hole within them. They seem to have a constant need to feed their negative emotions (ze black hole in question) in a leach like way. Why can't they get their own lives and passions? Why must they try and suck the life out of mine? And of course, everything is always about THEM.

When I came to this board years ago it was because I wanted to get chicks, but now that I see them for what they are I don’t see how I could ever love one. I think part of the problem is that I’ve expected too much out of other people, and have seen others in too benevolent of a light. On the inside, most women are pretty ****ing ugly. (This goes for a lot of men too, but I’m not sexually attracted to them; so it’s not that big an issue with me.) Sometimes I wonder how they got that way. It is simply in their nature, or were they made into these creatures? I wonder what they needed to do so that they couldn’t see themselves in the mirror anymore?

This isn’t the opinion of some newb who had his oneitis break his heart. This is the opinion of someone who’s see how women are first hand, been friends with them and seen over and over how they think and how all women are fundamentally the same. I want to be wrong about this, I want to be wrong very badly; but I cannot deny what I see in front of me and I can’t deny what life has taught me.

Maybe I’m just too soft; maybe I need to drown my soul in booze or drugs so the damn thing will turn itself off. Maybe it’s because I see in my dreams how the world could be, and that makes waking life all the more difficult to endure.

I don’t have answers, but I’m glad I vented.

[/Rant]

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorttimer,

Sorry you're going thru a rough patch right now, but I'll just be straight up - being overweight REALLY hurts your game, especially with very pretty ones. As recently as the early 90s, a lean, muscled male body was a bonus for women. Now, it's become standard issue equipment. So I think that's why the women customers are more drawn to your friend, who I'm guessing is in better shape. When I worked in retail I paid more attention to and flirted more with attractive female customers - and I'm sure that irritate the less attractive female customers. I guess we're all superificial, and I guess we all want an ego boost too. That's why we get upset when 'the good looking one' doesn't pay attention to us.

Anyway, I would suggest that you get into shape. What are your stats? Height, poundage, bodyfat?

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Anyway, I would suggest that you get into shape. What are your stats? Height, poundage, bodyfat?
I'm working on it, I started at a gym back in august and have lost 20 lbs since then. My body fat when I started was 25%, but I'm not sure right now. I'm 6', 217lbs.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BRO LISTEN UP!!!!!

Bro, animals can smell fear, women can smell shyness, and lack of confidence. The only things you can control bro are your actions and your attitude, you have no control over anything else, work in your circle of control, not your circle of concern

If you matched up your actions and your attitude youd be golden, and to me its your attitude that needs work. read the entire attitude section of the new dj bible its all on attitude.

also say these two phrases 10 times a day each with emotion and enthusiasm, the best way ive found to tie emotion in there easily is listen to a song that gets you PUMPED while your saying them.

Every day and every way I am getting more and more confident.

and.... Everywhere I go beautiful women notice me and smile at me.

say these two things 10x a day and spread them out over the day with enthusiasm.

do that for at least 6 weeks every day with enthusiam

and by the second or third week youll find your attitude is better , you feel better about yourself, and women will notice you everywhere you go.

this is no joke it works......by speaking it your programming your subconscious mind and when its programmed for something WHETHER its positive or negative , your subconscious will guide you or lead you into those situations because your actions will be commanded by your subconscious programming.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
I'm working on it, I started at a gym back in august and have lost 20 lbs since then. My body fat when I started was 25%, but I'm not sure right now. I'm 6', 217lbs.

I suggest that you set your intermediate goal to about 205 pounds at 15% bodyfat. Your ultimate goal should be about 180-185 pounds at mid-single digit bodyfat.