Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Love Sex

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for imposing your thoughts and letting me know my problem.

Chase has 20,000 articles writing that “women love sex, they can’t get enough sex, they need sex more than men, they absolutely crave sex”. OK awesome, In one of his articles, he writes, “with attractive men.”. OK Idiot, we don’t need you to tell us that. Men who need help are the ones who are not genetically blessed. If a man 6’2, rich, ripped, all that stuff, why the hell would he need Chase’s articles?

Thats like writing 20,000 articles saying, “the bank loves you, the bank adores you, the bank craves you. Then in one articles quickly writing ”if you have $3,000,000 in your account”.

Who‘s the idiot?
To answer your last question—anyone who doesn't understand the simple fact that you don't need to be "6’2, rich, ripped, all that stuff" to be attractive, those aren't synonyms. It seems you still don't get that when Chase says "attractive man" he doesn't talk about being "gifted genetically", but about having attractive qualities, including those ANY man can develop like charisma, game, style, etc. Also, being ripped and rich also isn't genetically predetermined stuff.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your last question—anyone who doesn't understand the simple fact that you don't need to be "6’2, rich, ripped, all that stuff" to be attractive, those aren't synonyms. It seems you still don't get that when Chase says "attractive man" he doesn't talk about being "gifted genetically", but about having attractive qualities, including those ANY man can develop like charisma, game, style, etc. Also, being ripped and rich also isn't genetically predetermined stuff.
My issue isn't Chase saying a man has to be attractive. Yes, a man should work on himself and look good.

My issue is the way he does it. 20,000 articles, 5,000,000 words, saying "Women are very simple, they are very easy to understand, they love sex, they crave sex, they love men, etc, etc." Then, in the middle of article 16,756, he writes "But, a man has to be attractive." So, in those 7 words, he has protected himself from every other thing he has said in those other 5,000,000 words.

Well, Chase, yes, you are right, a man has to be attractive. Then all you need to do is write one paragraph saying "Just be attractive and girls will sleep with you." We don't need your 20,000 articles.

Men only need your articles if they cannot get attractive. But if they are attractive, they don't your articles.

Anyway I've beaten it to death.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Chase, yes, you are right, a man has to be attractive. Then all you need to do is write one paragraph saying "Just be attractive and girls will sleep with you." We don't need your 20,000 articles.

Men only need your articles if they cannot get attractive. But if they are attractive, they don't your articles.

Anyway I've beaten it to death.
Let me repeat myself—those "20 000 articles" are about how to be an attractive man and what it actually means. And no, you don't need to by physically good looking to be attractive to women. In fact, there are fat and ugly guys who women consider attractive and who get laid all the time. Then there are even more average looking dudes who're tremendously attractive. Being attractive and being good-looking isn't the same thing, lol.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being attractive and being good-looking isn't the same thing, lol.
Indeed. You can be handsome / good-looking and be decidedly unattractive, just as you can be aesthetically challenged and still be considered attractive.

However, Chase is selling seduction courses, so he needs 20,000 articles about basically the same thing because nobody is going to buy his courses if you could put all the advice on a single sheet of A4 paper. So I understand the gripe of wading through 20,000 articles and not finding what you're looking for.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are always so afraid of getting into a relationship but the girl never wanting sex. I used to be incel, and that hasn't been my experience at all! If anything the girls were enjoying the sex even more than I was!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for imposing your thoughts and letting me know my problem.

Chase has 20,000 articles writing that “women love sex, they can’t get enough sex, they need sex more than men, they absolutely crave sex”. OK awesome, In one of his articles, he writes, “with attractive men.”. OK Idiot, we don’t need you to tell us that. Men who need help are the ones who are not genetically blessed. If a man 6’2, rich, ripped, all that stuff, why the hell would he need Chase’s articles?

Thats like writing 20,000 articles saying, “the bank loves you, the bank adores you, the bank craves you. Then in one articles quickly writing ”if you have $3,000,000 in your account”.

Who‘s the idiot?
Didn't we end up in this rabbit hole all because women are NOT as straight forward and easy to figure out for most men? Iirc ,most men are bluepilled (95%) and only LEARN about the redpill when they get their little heart broken by Stacy, who preferred a "deadbeat " over his hard and honest working azz.

Even the man who is 6,2 and ripped will get cheated on. That's the true story about knowing the game! This ultimate Chad dude is a myth. Even NBA players get cheated on. Same as the drugs dealer: his gf cheats on him with the blue collar office dude.