Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women love bad boys

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an article that explains why women want sex with “bad boys”, yet want to settle down with “nice guys.”

Of note: Men with very masculine traits may have better quality genes, so it could be attractive to women on an unconscious evolutionary level,

Exhibit the traits of the bad boy, you will get laid left and right.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good article I'm going to try and read the book they cite

I think this extract explains a lot

" I had a number of people in my life question what I was doing with him, which, in a Romeo and Juliet sort of way, only strengthened my attraction.”

Also this one

“When we want something we can’t or shouldn’t have, our desire for it grows exponentially,”

( why girls love workplace and manager / boss situations )

Women may seem fvcking crazy but their Achilles heel is they all follow the same inherent blueprint they are attracted too pretty much everything society says they aren't supposed to be

You don't necessarily need to be a "bad boy" just avoiding the stereotypical romantic comedy male and the "nice guy" should be enough to separate you from the herd

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men with very masculine traits may have better quality genes" is an utterly misleading statement, but pop evo psych keeps parroting this as some stupid fact.

The real fact is that sexual selection through something like fisherian runaway can also explain the preference of traits. In other words, there doesnt need to be a "good reason" for humans to prefer some trait sexually, it can just be cosmetic or even harmful for survival (maladaptation). What makes them "good genes" can simply be the fact that they happen preferred, not that the genes themselves give a survival advantage either on an individual level or on a kin/group selection level. Antisocial traits for example are evolutionarily parasitic on a group level, which means they can only be tolerated for so much before they cause the group's survival advantages to disintegrate from within.

PS. Funny how they try to present the "drawbacks" as things they wouldnt be attracted to. In reality the fights, criminal records and "hurt", fluctuating, volatile feelings etcetra made their pvssies wet or at least made things exciting and not boring. Get the fvck outa here trying to present those things as "drawbacks" lol. And how the **** do "societal pressures" put them on an eternal quest for validation rather than themselves doing that? that's something else youll notice in these articles, they NEVER hold the women themselves accountable for anything. Fvck it, im not reading further than that.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tthought pretty boy may smash left and right?? Though i dont deny masculine man wayy better at pvssy supplies. Almost endless

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a "project" to work on, if you are a "nice" guy that does all that she wants she will get bored. Its a delicate balance.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy may seem weird but in this video he lays out some pretty good points on why this is... Make sure you start it from the beginning. Mine starts midway through the video for some reason.