Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Love a Guy that Knows What he Wants!!!!!

Reaction score
Yes it is true! Say there's this girl you know...and you ****ed up at one point in time and kinda stopped talking to her. Well its new years, and ive made it a resolution of mine to finally get laid.So i call up this girl, and we start talking, and she comes out with "i finally found the answer to all my problems!!" So im like ooh lemme guess...pot?no...alcohol?no....sex? oh god that sounds good,but no....So im like i give up...and she tells me how she finally broke it off with some ******* guy who treated her like **** and all...She's like...wow its great to be single!And im like hell yea...been single for a while now,guess now i finally KNOW WHAT I WANT in life and from the opposite sex.

And she's like well whats that?"The poontang,sugah!" "Not sure i speak your language..." Yadda yadda yadda...how many people here have ever heard a girl ask you if you want to screw?This girl actually asked me if i wanted to screw...so of course i said hell yes,we set up a date and time,and ima get sum booty, ima get sum booty,ima get sum booty!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Learn 2 Be Pimp

Reaction score
Let's hold off and see if this actually follows through. I can't count how many times a chick has told me she wants to hang out sometime and get each other off, and they piss right off. Don't take any of this seriously, and you'll walk away a winner either way. If nothing happens, you won't care because you didn't take it seriously. Now on the other hand, if by not taking it seriously and she notices, she'll most likely want it twice as bad, in which case you'll most likely score.

Reaction score
yea yea i catch your drift...not really worried bout it but it was one helluva step forward for me.Im a senior now,been partying my ass off not really worried about females.It seems the less i worry or give a **** the more likely they are to flock to me.Of course if this doesnt pull through ive got like 5 other females on my mind at the moment...life is great man i tell ya.

Any other feedback or comments?Give me like 20 days...at the moment my license is suspended and i cant drive...so in 20 days i can drive,and if everything goes as plannnnnedd im gunna get sum freakay backseat action,with this chick or any other who wants to step up to the plate and go for a ride:cool:
well im out,lata!

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a woman does love a guy who knows what he wants. A surely guy with drive and direction is filled with a lot more confidence because he KNOWS what he wants to do. He KNOWS where he's going to go. He has goals; he has plans. It's an attractive aura that is essential for a male to radiate.

Reaction score
Don't say, do. What do you need, confidence?

Reaction score
Do i need confidence?no...did i ever?no,because im chalk full of it....What has this experience given me that past experiences have not?Results!(sorta)...Or evidence maybe,that all my time sitting here reading posts and keeping to myself, really paid off.SO! I now propose that i will continue reading and keeping to myself,only now i will make it a goal of mine to keep all you fellow Don Juaners updated on my successes.If i dont post twice or more in a week,it probably means im dead.Or too busy ****ing.
K im out!Peace!~~~

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollins with Jello
This girl actually asked me if i wanted to screw...so of course i said hell yes
I hope you didn't actually say HELL YES. Don't seem too excited in the sex, or the thing thats attracting her to you will be gone, and she will flake on you...as in, not follow through with the "plan".

Reaction score
Well actually i didnt say hell yes...it was more like:
Wanna screw?
I do...Do you?He he i just rhymed.

Yea that got a giggle...oh man oh man snow day number 2 everyone...almost depressing because i cant go to school and get my mack on.Oh well, and some ya lose.
peace out.