Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women live an animal existence

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“Women live an animal existence.”

Esther Vilar

Pavlov’s bell. Men are conditioned to submit to servitude. Work, wife, society, most everything outside himself. He labors and never truly understands his infinite abilities. Men are beautiful. Especially their minds. A creative mind capable of the most fantastic things. Yet he thinks he is nothing compared to a woman. This is modern man. The sad part is that he buys into this scam.

Esther Vilar on Men:
“They do it because they have been manipulated into doing it: their whole life is a series of conditioned reflexes, a series of animal acts.”​

The reason I quote this woman, Esther Vilar is because she is the only person who has mirrored things that I’ve carried around in my head based on my own observation for a long time. I’ve kept my thoughts to myself and I didn’t read of any of it in a book. I could see it in men. Men I’ve led, living and dead. My peers. My comrades. The men that I loved just because of their undying loyalties to what they believed in despite the horror of their sacrifices. A woman can never enter this world. It is as alien as the most distant galaxy. She lives an animal existence.

I have read about men giving away their balls and supplicating out of neediness or a complete multitude of extreme errors that lead to their DNA ending with them. These things are self-evident, that they do to sabotage their own future with women and even the expansion of their creative abilities. They are conditioned to do these things. You can prove to him, right to his face that these things wreck his chances and still, he will default to his conditioned responses.

So noble is a man that he will serve. It is a gift. A gift that has been turned against him. He can think of something new right out of thin air and make it real. Women will flock to a man who has restored this ability. A man was born to serve. A leader serves. It is not some power trip if he is good shape. It’s leading men to a good outcome because he holds that vision. Those men see it and join that vision for they also, like the leader, serve things greater than himself. This is also an abstract concept that women have no clue about. No matter how hard they try. They just know they are safer under the guidance of a leader.

The lesser of men among us should be able to scold a woman outright with no hesitation. Yet he can’t. He quakes at the thought of telling a woman she is full of ****. Even if he is passive when thrown together with other men. Why doesn’t he?

He is convinced that he is the lesser of the species. It starts at birth and continues socially. He gets a single smile from a woman and is walking on water the rest of the day thinking the fantasy of love that he is conditioned to have. Yet the woman is of little value beyond the birthing and rearing of children. Men will balk at this idea and strike out at me for even thinking it. It is the way of things. He was born to support and facilitate a woman’s world. Something he is not even a part of. He supplicates and begs for this thing called intimacy never knowing that it is his conditioning that brings it about. He was born into an upside down, failing social structure and is programmed to play his part. His biology is being used against him.

This is why he seeks an LTR or a Marriage long before he recognizes his potential. BEFORE he recognizes his potential and claims his individuality. If he doesn’t, he is destined to be the lonely old man or, so he has been told. Never realizing that is a sham. A con. By submitting himself he goes against his own DNA. Turning off the important genes and turning on the begging (submissive) genes. Genes turning off and on is fully proven by science as the man confronts his environment. It makes a lot of fags these days.

Committing to a single woman, just by that act alone, seals his fate. It is a programmed condition to not be a thinker, explorer, independent point of light. This is what they mean by “destructive masculinity” and how it must end. It impedes the forward progress of a man with an agenda meant to keep him subservient.

By submitting to a single woman, you really are relinquishing your gifts. I’m not against marriage. I am against men who haven’t realized their potential succumbing to their programming by getting married. How many men have thought, IF a woman even deserves a good man based on her conduct? This is the real question.

Something to think about. You submit to women in your thoughts and actions because you are programmed to feed her animal existence. Remember that she has been assisted in her biology while you have been hindered. From pleasure moment to pleasure moment like gluttonous animal she manipulates to obtain pleasure. You are a slave to her indulgences and are lining up to be her next plucking. If one was looking for hell on this earth, he found it.

Once you commit, its a long slow or not so slow process of deliberate reduction to hold you in place. That's a different thread. Your biology is used against you even more.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, when called a lion king.

“It’s not Jager. It’s Mufasa.”

In my way of thinking, I don’t see the advantage of a relationship, not in my life, or my nature. It’s a good post @Epic Days. Good sh!t, buddy. More power to the guys that want a relationship, just understand what you’re actually getting into. It’s woven into the very fabric of a suppressive society.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid living at home, my cousin was getting rolled on by 4 guys right outside our house and he yelled for people to come out. So I grabbed a knife and proceeded to run outside only to be stopped by my aunt. She didn't want me to stab someone and "get in trouble." My intuition told me to grab the knife away from her and I did. But I wasted a whole 15 seconds with her. When I got outside, the guys rolling on my cousin ALSO had a knife. And my cousin got shanked two times on his back but luckily they were just shallow flesh wounds. However, I had a bigger knife (It was practically a machete) and the 4 guys ran. We couldn't chase them because we had to get my cousin to the hospital. However, if I didn't trust my survival instincts, I probably wouldn't be here today.

Ever since that incident I told myself to never listen to a woman again for ANYTHING, lol. That experience confirmed it all for me. In war time, women are completely useless and they can't even get out of the damn way. How many youtube videos have we seen of guys getting beat up because of women getting in the way? Lol. Of course, after I chased the 4 guys away my aunt started screaming at them. I couldn't look at her in the eye anymore after that. What she did was completely illogical and went against my survival instincts. My entire being told me she was retarded.

And I am sure we've all had some defining moment where we learned to trust our instincts. The biggest takeaway from that experience was that even in a survival situation, she felt no threat (because women rarely get rolled on by a group of men) but she also did not take into consideration MY survival. She expected me to go into a street fight with a bunch of random thugs empty handed as if it was MMA and there is a referee there to save people when it gets too out of hand. It was a life and death situation and not only was my aunt completely useless, she got in the way and almost got all of us killed. But luckily I am not a beta cuck and trusted my instincts instead of following her lead.

There are women out there that would argue "Why can't I run in the middle of a dark and empty park at 2 am wearing a tube top and yoga pants without fearing my safety? It's my right as a woman to live life without fear. I shouldn't need to carry a weapon." And every year these women turn up dead, missing, raped, murdered, etc. This is outraged womanhood at its finest.

Some women are so delusional and entitled that they think they are impervious to the harsh realities of the world. This is why if you follow a woman, you will end up in a dead end...or worse.
Bro I resonate with this story. Good thing you followed your instincts and ran out there with the knife. I was thinking about a similar situation not too long ago. I am out in Vegas around Swenson and flamingo at a gas station in a semi hood place. This dude starts mean mugging me while I am at the Red Box. My girl at the time was a BPD maybe 115 lb latina. She noticed it first and jumped out of the car ( first mistake). I tell her to get back into the car and if anything goes down lock the door and call the cops. She refused. It infuriated me to no end. The anger swelled through my whole body bro. I was red hot.

Here is a woman who has no experience with violence disobeying a command that could potentially save our lives. She doesn't understand that I will definately lose a fight with her next to me because she will be nothing but a huge liability when fist start flying. I calmly explained to her that she should never try to fight next to a man, or any man and she should obey a direct order from a man when it comes to dangerous situations. She stubbornly disagreed with me even though I explained my logic.

This was probably the biggest turn off I had with her. That moment I realized how delusional females are. The one thing I abhor the most in this world is delusion. Delusion is insanity. Delusion is being too cowardly to view reality like it is. So one must distort reality in order to comfort themselves. This is the real definition of insanity. So I am happy you grabbed that knife and didn't listen to that woman. You saved your cousins life by being a man that day. You were given the choice of eating the apple that Eve offered you and you made the right choice and knocked that apple away.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is convinced that he is the lesser of the species. It starts at birth and continues socially. He gets a single smile from a woman and is walking on water the rest of the day thinking the fantasy of love that he is conditioned to have. Yet the woman is of little value beyond the birthing and rearing of children. Men will balk at this idea and strike out at me for even thinking it. It is the way of things. He was born to support and facilitate a woman’s world. Something he is not even a part of. He supplicates and begs for this thing called intimacy never knowing that it is his conditioning that brings it about. He was born into an upside down, failing social structure and is programmed to play his part. His biology is being used against him.
Nice post. We grow up our whole lives thinking it is normal for a woman to lead. It is breed into us by the romantic love music. We are expected to prove ourselves to a woman with romantic acts. We pursue and follow, and she directs. At the age of 34 I am just now realizing how backwards this is.

Women are supposed to be competing for the man. It does not work the other way around. In fact the dowry is the payment the brides family gives to her husband because they know that she is ultimately a liability. So called primitive cultures are wiser than we think.
When I chase women ( I occasionally still do it out of habit) it is because I subconsciously think I am the inferior gender. I have to remind myself that the natural order of things is for her to pursue me.

When I do end up smashing a girl its when she makes it obvious that she wants me. She is the one putting herself out there and going the extra mile to give me a gift or to be in my presence. Very rarely do I get the woman when I pursue.

My brainwashing was so good that I didn't even notice it. Everything brainwashes us to think that we should pursue. All of pop culture is brainwashing us to be the inferior gender. Even the smooth rock of the 1970s to the classic RnB of the 90's is slowly brainwashing you to be the one that pursues. Wow.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire being told me she was retarded.
The force is strong with you.

She refused. It infuriated me to no end...She stubbornly disagreed with me even though I explained my logic.
I saw similar behavior with my ex towards the end of our relationship. There were extremely ignorant actions at first, but I called her out and told her I'll bounce if it continues, and it stopped immediately. Later on I caught feelings and she lost respect, started doing ignorant stuff again and I was too invested to put my foot down as hard. I attempted to reason with her and explain things logically, when in reality I needed to simply express what was disrespectful and restate that I'll walk if she can't work things out, then stick to it.

Funny how the ego plays into it. Women want you to reject them. They want to pine for you, it's the craziest thing. They don't even know that they're subconsciously asking for the treatment that leads to that sort of behavior. That always freaked me out. That she wasn't even AWARE of her manipulative behavior. It was entirely subconscious and if it was premeditated it was extremely short sighted. Once called out she'd come lay at my feet on her back crying her eyes out, barely able to breathe to play the last card available, an attempt to seem pathetic and hopeless and desperately needing guidance. Yet the countless times I guided her she eventually STILL crossed boundaries I told her not to. After enough cry sessions I began asking myself WTF I was doing with this woman that seemed to do literally ANYTHING she could to get a rise out of me, and to resort to crying like a baby if that didn't work.

But in a way I'm very grateful for the way she acted. That relationship opened my eyes and turned me into the man I am today.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This is why he seeks an LTR or a Marriage long before he recognizes his potential. BEFORE he recognizes his potential and claims his individuality.
Good post.

Only problem is once man gets to his full potential and claims his individuality, all the young hot available educated single girls are taken by the men who wanted marriage before they recognized their full potential.

A hot 22 year old girl will marry a 24 year old guy paying rent than a 42 year old rich guy who 5 boats. You have to lock her down and THEN recognize your full potential, not the other way around.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only problem is once man gets to his full potential and claims his individuality, all the young hot available educated single girls are taken by the men who wanted marriage before they recognized their full potential.

A hot 22 year old girl will marry a 24 year old guy paying rent than a 42 year old rich guy who 5 boats. You have to lock her down and THEN recognize your full potential, not the other way around.
that's a scarcity mentality. full potential is not '5 boats' or 42 years old or lots of money. full potential is living a life that is exhilarating to you. a life that literally radiates outward from your being via swagger and confidence in every action. it's the ultimate attractive quality for the women that are keen enough to sense it. not just women but it'll attract all sorts of relationships, good and bad. and they will all be based around an attempt to either mimic, take, or otherwise exploit the status and skill you have achieved.

and you're missing the main point. even if the fulfilled, realized, independent man doesn't have a girl, SO FUUCKING WHAT? he loves his life to no end. a woman is seen as a hindrance by him. a relationship is a hindrance. marriage is a hindrance. he might meet a hottie tomorrow and fuuck her brains out 30 minutes later. it's a sacrificial choice of his to even get serious with a girl. he thinks long and hard about it and the sane man would 99.9% of the time say HELL NO. a woman has to convince him to go along with it and make all attempts to tie HIM down. any doubt in this means you're severely underestimating yourself.

you'll never 'lock her down'. she is not yours to lose. she never was, and never will be. any attempt to 'lock her down' will come off as being a needy cuck. she loves the proposal for the validation, not for you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a hell of of thing to finally realize how Manipulated you had been. Really good stories.

Every man should have those moments of clarity when the real him finally surfaces.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
One of the hard parts for me was when I realized, from the viewpoint of a woman, just how expendable men were. How expendable I was.

That ego was an issue. But why was it an issue? Then it dawned on me. The ego goes into full force when at some level, we get the impression that we were/are expendable.

Where does that come from? We have been conditioned to think that or feel that so we can be manipulated to feed a woman’s pleasure gluttony and to have our nobility used against us by powers outside of us. Our honor a tool.

Men go around trying to prove that they are more than an expendable tool and worthy to women, yet never once questioned where that idea even came from.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does that come from? We have been conditioned to think that or feel that so we can be manipulated to feed a woman’s pleasure gluttony and to have our nobility used against us by powers outside of us. Our honor a tool.
I disagree here. You're describing sacrificing the self for a greater cause, something any man chasing his passion would do. Ideally a man wears himself down doing what he loves or is passionate about. I think it's misleading to say women are the cause of that quality. It's the man that chooses to go to war despite his woman pining for him to stay and hide with her. If he complies she may very well later resent him for not standing up to her and going anyway, but she is not what initially tells him to go. That's his choice, even against terrible odds, to man his post to his dying breath rather than cower to protect some fleeting sense of superiority or connection or whatever. The woman acts more as a feedback loop. If you act like a cuck she'll treat you like one. The choice is ultimately the man's, whether to stay or go. Attempting to shift that responsibility on women seems a cop out. Our integrity and stability is indeed a tool, but more for ourselves than anyone else. And being gods of our universe we choose who else gets to relish in it. It's much healthier to come clean when we make a poor assessment and decision, own it, and learn from it, then to act as though someone else is responsible for our mistakes.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree here. You're describing sacrificing the self for a greater cause, something any man chasing his passion would do. Ideally a man wears himself down doing what he loves or is passionate about. I think it's misleading to say women are the cause of that quality. It's the man that chooses to go to war despite his woman pining for him to stay and hide with her. If he complies she may very well later resent him for not standing up to her and going anyway, but she is not what initially tells him to go. That's his choice, even against terrible odds, to man his post to his dying breath rather than cower to protect some fleeting sense of superiority or connection or whatever. The woman acts more as a feedback loop. If you act like a cuck she'll treat you like one. The choice is ultimately the man's, whether to stay or go. Attempting to shift that responsibility on women seems a cop out. Our integrity and stability is indeed a tool, but more for ourselves than anyone else. And being gods of our universe we choose who else gets to relish in it. It's much healthier to come clean when we make a poor assessment and decision, own it, and learn from it, then to act as though someone else is responsible for our mistakes.
You are allowed to disagree. I’m going to let it stand as is.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Attachments

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
and you're missing the main point. even if the fulfilled, realized, independent man doesn't have a girl, SO FUUCKING WHAT? he loves his life to no end. a woman is seen as a hindrance by him. a relationship is a hindrance. marriage is a hindrance.
I had 2 friends:

One lived life to the fullest, was unencumbered, sexy ladies man, full potential realized, and loaded. The other was married with a small child. Both applied for the same job in the US and were accepted.

The US government gave the friend who was MARRIED with a child a VISA within 3 months. The friend who had his full potential realized and unencumbered is still waiting on his, it’s been 24 months.

The US government values marriage more than sosuave members. But we should all be unemcumbered, Netflix and Smash, right?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 friends:

One lived life to the fullest, was unencumbered, sexy ladies man, full potential realized, and loaded. The other was married with a small child. Both applied for the same job in the US and were accepted.

The US government gave the friend who was MARRIED with a child a VISA within 3 months. The friend who had his full potential realized and unencumbered is still waiting on his, it’s been 24 months.

The US government values marriage more than sosuave members. But we should all be unemcumbered, Netflix and Smash, right?
Is this sarcasm?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 friends:

You're making very little sense. How did you conclude that marriage status played a role in their decision whatsoever?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
“Women live an animal existence.”

Esther Vilar

Pavlov’s bell. Men are conditioned to submit to servitude. Work, wife, society, most everything outside himself. He labors and never truly understands his infinite abilities. Men are beautiful. Especially their minds. A creative mind capable of the most fantastic things. Yet he thinks he is nothing compared to a woman. This is modern man. The sad part is that he buys into this scam.

Esther Vilar on Men:
“They do it because they have been manipulated into doing it: their whole life is a series of conditioned reflexes, a series of animal acts.”​

The reason I quote this woman, Esther Vilar is because she is the only person who has mirrored things that I’ve carried around in my head based on my own observation for a long time. I’ve kept my thoughts to myself and I didn’t read of any of it in a book. I could see it in men. Men I’ve led, living and dead. My peers. My comrades. The men that I loved just because of their undying loyalties to what they believed in despite the horror of their sacrifices. A woman can never enter this world. It is as alien as the most distant galaxy. She lives an animal existence.

I have read about men giving away their balls and supplicating out of neediness or a complete multitude of extreme errors that lead to their DNA ending with them. These things are self-evident, that they do to sabotage their own future with women and even the expansion of their creative abilities. They are conditioned to do these things. You can prove to him, right to his face that these things wreck his chances and still, he will default to his conditioned responses.

So noble is a man that he will serve. It is a gift. A gift that has been turned against him. He can think of something new right out of thin air and make it real. Women will flock to a man who has restored this ability. A man was born to serve. A leader serves. It is not some power trip if he is good shape. It’s leading men to a good outcome because he holds that vision. Those men see it and join that vision for they also, like the leader, serve things greater than himself. This is also an abstract concept that women have no clue about. No matter how hard they try. They just know they are safer under the guidance of a leader.

The lesser of men among us should be able to scold a woman outright with no hesitation. Yet he can’t. He quakes at the thought of telling a woman she is full of ****. Even if he is passive when thrown together with other men. Why doesn’t he?

This is why he seeks an LTR or a Marriage long before he recognizes his potential. BEFORE he recognizes his potential and claims his individuality. If he doesn’t, he is destined to be the lonely old man or, so he has been told. Never realizing that is a sham. A con. By submitting himself he goes against his own DNA. Turning off the important genes and turning on the begging (submissive) genes. Genes turning off and on is fully proven by science as the man confronts his environment. It makes a lot of fags these days.

Committing to a single woman, just by that act alone, seals his fate. It is a programmed condition to not be a thinker, explorer, independent point of light. This is what they mean by “destructive masculinity” and how it must end. It impedes the forward progress of a man with an agenda meant to keep him subservient.

By submitting to a single woman, you really are relinquishing your gifts. I’m not against marriage. I am against men who haven’t realized their potential succumbing to their programming by getting married. How many men have thought, IF a woman even deserves a good man based on her conduct? This is the real question.

Something to think about. You submit to women in your thoughts and actions because you are programmed to feed her animal existence. Remember that she has been assisted in her biology while you have been hindered. From pleasure moment to pleasure moment like gluttonous animal she manipulates to obtain pleasure. You are a slave to her indulgences and are lining up to be her next plucking. If one was looking for hell on this earth, he found it.

Once you commit, its a long slow or not so slow process of deliberate reduction to hold you in place. That's a different thread. Your biology is used against you even more.
Well said Epic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
that's a scarcity mentality. full potential is not '5 boats' or 42 years old or lots of money. full potential is living a life that is exhilarating to you. a life that literally radiates outward from your being via swagger and confidence in every action. it's the ultimate attractive quality for the women that are keen enough to sense it. not just women but it'll attract all sorts of relationships, good and bad. and they will all be based around an attempt to either mimic, take, or otherwise exploit the status and skill you have achieved.

and you're missing the main point. even if the fulfilled, realized, independent man doesn't have a girl, SO FUUCKING WHAT? he loves his life to no end. a woman is seen as a hindrance by him. a relationship is a hindrance. marriage is a hindrance. he might meet a hottie tomorrow and fuuck her brains out 30 minutes later. it's a sacrificial choice of his to even get serious with a girl. he thinks long and hard about it and the sane man would 99.9% of the time say HELL NO. a woman has to convince him to go along with it and make all attempts to tie HIM down. any doubt in this means you're severely underestimating yourself.

you'll never 'lock her down'. she is not yours to lose. she never was, and never will be. any attempt to 'lock her down' will come off as being a needy cuck. she loves the proposal for the validation, not for you.
@Trump how can you being a senior here not know this?

Even a newbie knows better.

Shame on you buddy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because the government (read: society) still has mechanisms in place that incentivize marriage. In a perfect world it would be incentivized without issue, but it's not. It's kind of like how cars still had electronic inputs shaped like cigarette lighters all those years.

Government/society is also working feverishly to reduce the incentive to marry and have a family. While it pushes incentives, it also has turned marriage into a high risk gamble for men. It has cheapened marriage to a series of transactions on the front end (the wedding industrial complex) and the back end (divorce lawyers) with a few tax breaks and visa fast tracks in between. The expansion of marriage to gays was less about rights and more about finding a new and willing market to sink its hooks into.

At SS we just pull the curtain back so you can see it for what it is. BTW most "loaded" people can get visas.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I not telling anyone how to live their life, but let me give you some context re: my choices:

I quit my high-paying corporate job to start my own business (my passion) in 2001. I was in my 30's. I made s*hit for money for years, BUT, was doing what I loved and making a difference, contributing, building something that was MINE. I also scheduled my time so I could hike and explore the Colorado Rockies with occasional forays into New Mexico and Wyoming. Even had a legit run-in with a Sasquatch in some remote wilderness (another story).

Over the years, I continued to slowly build my business. Took no money from investors, did it on my own. Leveraged everything. Women came and went. I did have a lot of sex, never a problem. Met one girl and stayed with her for 9 years. Never got married. Told her I wouldn't. We broke up about 3 years ago, the relationship just ran its course. I was quite relieved when it was over as things got apathetic.

Fast forward to 2019: I keep building the business. 7 offices in 6 US states, 15 employees, nice house, super fit, good cash flow, good social circle, make my own schedule, travel, explore, date a lot women--mostly casual and some less than half my age. Bang a lot. I also work out 3-4x week, hike, bike, play baseball, and have one Doberman currently but have had two concurrently in years past--another forced workout program if you know the breed. I never got married. Maybe I was/am too self-centered (don't really care) but it was never a goal of mine, nor were kids. Going as far as I can can with all I have and living life to the fullest is/was always the goal. Everything else is/was secondary.

I'm not saying all this to brag, but when I read a story like @Epic Days posted, “Women live an animal existence”, it's just so far removed from my line of thinking it's hard for me to fathom that there are "men" out there who place a woman's approval and acceptance as the #1 driver in their life. Like me trying to speak Chinese--just can't do it.

How you want to live your life is your choice, alone. Don't EVER give into "social norms" or pressure from others. If we only go once around the ride I'm squeezing every drop of juice I can out of it.

Many of you guys are young, less than 35. Do what you love, not what you think you should do. That's BS. No one ever got to their death bed and said, "Whew, thank God I'm out of time." We all want more time.

Good luck.