Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women know what they want; men get pickier with age

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is study only for online dating;

Women under 40 and fertile care about the man’s education
Men under 40 don’t care as much about the women’s education
Women over 40 don’t care as much about the man’s education
Men over 40 care about the women’s education

The one I don't understand is "women over 40 don't care as much about the man's education." Don't women demand more and expect more money from the man as they age?

Thoughts?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I don't understand is "women over 40 don't care as much about the man's education." Don't women demand more and expect more money from the man as they age?
It could either be that women over 40 and single are so bottom of the barrel that they don't get the luxury of only wanting dudes with master's degrees.

Or it's that by the time you're 40 nobody cares about your GPA or degree anymore, it's all about your actual salary, job title and accomplishments. By this point in time someone working a trade is also making a ton of money with great benefits.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never care. In fact, the more educated a woman is, the less attractive she is. And I'm sure I'll feel that way when I get older. Cause I'll still be going for young women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it's that by the time you're 40 nobody cares about your GPA or degree anymore, it's all about your actual salary, job title and accomplishments. By this point in time someone working a trade is also making a ton of money with great benefits.
This is the answer. There is more of a focus on salary and job title. I'd say that starts somewhere around 25-30.

I also don't agree with the idea men get pickier with age. Most men in their 30s/40s seem to settling for whatever scraps of pusssy close to their own age that they can get.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
The more educated a woman, the more snotty and arrogant she gets.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have your Stuff together your standards definitely get raised.

By age 40 though ,..if you have a trades career you will usually be a supervisor or an independent contractor, which , in the last 10-15 years has been a lot more lucrative than being a mid level executive in ABC, Inc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the answer. There is more of a focus on salary and job title. I'd say that starts somewhere around 25-30.

I also don't agree with the idea men get pickier with age. Most men in their 30s/40s seem to settling for whatever scraps of pusssy close to their own age that they can get.
"Close to their age", most men just care if its as of legal age.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. I find women to be less picky if they're post wall. I mean the ones 40 and over divorced on OLD. They're actually easier to talk to and get a date from. I guess because they're not bombarded as much as a 30 year old woman who's never married.

For how sh*tty I say OLD is down here I find the women over 40 to actually be more attractive looking on OLD. The women under 30 on OLD are on there because they're obese and have to resort online because IRL doesn't work.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more educated a woman, the more snotty and arrogant she gets.
Only if you can't run with her intellectually. on the other hand Mansplaining is a quick route to dismissal.

I made the mistake one time of meeting a 2 or 3 set of women at a political fundraiser. One of the women was a client of my company as well as being the most attractive. She was visiting with an old schoolmate who was talking about a startup she was a part of, and was rather painfully unattractive. I joined in the conversation and greeted the client who was quite chummy and free with the kino. She looked at me with a look I can only refer to as "adoring". I saw she was attracted. When I tried to engage with the other woman she dismissed me with "Yeah we see you are smart, why don't you just leave us alone OK?"

I took her rebuff with a scoffing laugh and talked to other folks in the meantime but it always bugged me that I didn't have a good comeback. Had I been single at the time, I would have reengaged the cute client at the end of the event. She ended up marrying some hippy looking dude and having at least one kid....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Don't read boomer karens manifesto. You are getting trolled. Edu after 40 isn't a marker for success.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to unrealistically compromise just like we do, the only difference is our compromise became unrealistic the second their own did

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men cares about woman education?

I though men cared only if they find then hot, after that is just how to deal with her.

serious guys only reason we deal with woman is for sex, the moment we can get it without dealing with then they are damned

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Check out the PHD on that girl”
- Said no man ever.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't read boomer karens manifesto. You are getting trolled. Edu after 40 isn't a marker for success.
If you notice online you'll once in awhile notice the types of ladies who are on there for literally years almost everyday and they literally have a manifesto on their summary of what they're looking for, feelings, education, travel history and 50 other requirements. Literally about 4 pages worth.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Ari beautifully sums up the 'Career Woman' who ''knows what she wants''