Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women interested in me but they have issues

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been avoiding any kind of showing interest in a couple women, one of them is 16 years younger than me, she's a nice girl, definitely bang able she's an HB7, nice body on her, little handfuls. She was staring at me a lot today any time she walked by me she gave me direct eye contact and smiling, her staring and direct eye contact is increasing every time I see her which is 3-4 times a month. I've known her for a while now she has a big red flag........ alcoholism, it will never change for her. A guy can't be rude and say I'm not interested she's a nice girl, she'd probably wouldn't be single if she didn't have her red flag. No I wouldn't pump and dump her as much as I would like to yank her panties down, eat her till she couldn't take anymore swallowing p*ssy juice. Know too much of her family I would end up with a bad reputation, just an ugly situation all around.

The single mom that keeps giving me the hot and cold bullsh*t damn near walked into me today she came around a corner, she realized I was there gave me the I like you look and smiled I kept on walking. Again quite fvckable woman, red flag single mother, not one I would dare pump and dump she's one that would spread nasty rumors or make up some kind of story. She's so frigging hot and cold, some days she sees me she tries to ignore me them some days I get the I want to fvck you look.

Its frustrating to find available women the ones that are single have issues, the ones that are attractive and have the qualities a guy looks for are taken.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a girl with no issues be single? The trick is to find issues you can deal with or that don't bother you.

The first girl sounds like someone you can date as long as you adamantly refuse to get too invested in her. (Getting invested is the downfall of every man in every relationship)

The second one is probably just a time waster

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't even dated or slept with these women and are making all kinds of assumptions OP. I've been with a side girlfriend for coming up on a year now and she has all kinds of issues FAR worse that what you describe but I learn a lot and the sex is fantastic. Heck her sister is even into me and an option...

Like the guy above said don't get too invested. Keep the abundance mindset and try not to fall in love with them unless they are worth it. I fell in love with a side piece and a year later here I am still dealing with her ups and downs. Feels good to nut inside of her though...She's super hot and when we go out ALL the guys are constantly gawking at her and it feels good to know that I just banged her before we went to the bar and that she's there with ME/my girl. And she knows I have a live in girlfriend.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a girl with no issues be single? The trick is to find issues you can deal with or that don't bother you.

The first girl sounds like someone you can date as long as you adamantly refuse to get too invested in her. (Getting invested is the downfall of every man in every relationship)

The second one is probably just a time waster
The first girl comes from a family where alcoholism is quite prevelent in their family I know her family very well they know me its just an ugly situation to get involved with her, get involved with her find out really can't deal with it. The second girl the single mom she's just looking for a provider, I've known her for 3 years she's separated from her husband less than a year ago. She's got issues, like anxiety etc, mental health issues, she's had a thing for me from the day we met. Most of the time now she won't look at me giving me the cold shoulder because I haven't made a move on her.