"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women in their 30’s still trying to play the game.lol

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
The issue is that it can be hard to figure out who is DTF and who needs some small talk..
Is it though? If you called up an old fling from 2 years ago, you're telling me there's a 50/50 chance of hooking up again vs just to chat? I very much doubt that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
These bitches think they can come an go as they please with no repercussions. Sorry ***** once u go cold on me even once we are DONE. Forever. No time to deal with a hoes bs period
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Is it though? If you called up an old fling from 2 years ago, you're telling me there's a 50/50 chance of hooking up again vs just to chat? I very much doubt that.
Or a man could get hotter, younger tight. NEW over cratered SMV anyday.

Thos thread is a example of why you man up, go get girls not back stepping out yo go slumming.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
These bitches think they can come an go as they please with no repercussions. Sorry ***** once u go cold on me even once we are DONE. Forever. No time to deal with a hoes bs period
+1

Respect.

The alternative is cuck. A woman ghosts or has a lame excuse, her SMV top form doesn't grow back. Best years or gtfo.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Or a man could get hotter, younger tight. NEW over cratered SMV anyday.

Thos thread is a example of why you man up, go get girls not back stepping out yo go slumming.
This isn't my thread. But I also don't judge by age especially when the vagina is just falling on my lap. I'll bang a 45 year old gilf if she was hot enough.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
These bitches think they can come an go as they please with no repercussions. Sorry ***** once u go cold on me even once we are DONE. Forever. No time to deal with a hoes bs period
Isn't that the VERY DEFINITION of a FWB tho? Zero commitment, do what makes you happy (on both sides)
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Is it though? If you called up an old fling from 2 years ago, you're telling me there's a 50/50 chance of hooking up again vs just to chat? I very much doubt that.
No, I meant who is DTF asap vs who is DTF after some feels-good (small talk, catching up, etc) is exchanged

IMO if a DTF calls/texts out of the blue, high probability they are looking to re FWB or at least DTF

In OPs situation, it's possible sending a "hey Monica! I've been thinking of you, how are you? Come over so we can get together and catch up!" (Feels good)

Then if she comes over, see if she's DTF

It's generally all in the approach
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
This isn't my thread. But I also don't judge by age especially when the vagina is just falling on my lap. I'll bang a 45 year old gilf if she was hot enough.
Then wonder where cratered SMV gets entitled.

Good stuff mate. Its all yours bud.

Barely legal ftw.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Just reading the original post made me cringe. When


She's playing games. She is flattering herself by trying to frame you as being upset that she didn't come over. Sure you can get laid. But you would have to worship the goddess. Hand in your man card and be an emotional tampon. This is the price for her pvssy.

Women know we hate small talk. She knows she cannot get away with that sh1t with a guy she has on a pedestal.

Deep down inside you know entertaining her would require you to lose a little bit of self respect.
+ 1

When chicks ghost, you #next her for life. A throater won't suffice.


Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

For anybody E bragging about cratered SMV, you cannot pull both top form SMV 18-23 and cratered + smash at the same time.

Yes, 18 is annoying but like clay, you can. Mold her in ways that you can't mold born again Christian who spent best days skiing down cawk mountain. Pissed SMV away on the carousel.

Its a hrad ache. Women are headache but SMV top form 18-23 > cratered any day.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,434
You lay the charm on these girls, get them out for drinks, and drop their damn panties. Thats what she wants. @sazc already confirmed. Some of you make this too hard. Learn to decode woman speak, and stop taking them so seriously.

I've had 4 exes this month hit me up out of no where with their subtleties. I knew what they wanted. Capitalize on those opportunities boys.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,434
These bitches think they can come an go as they please with no repercussions. Sorry ***** once u go cold on me even once we are DONE. Forever. No time to deal with a hoes bs period
who cares, let them come and go................as long as the odds of scoring free pu$$y are in your favor, Put that dihk to work son.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
who cares, let them come and go................as long as the odds of scoring free pu$$y are in your favor, Put that dihk to work son.

the old me woulda been like yeah...but nah bro. i like to catch feels for women in a way that I actually have to LIKE them in order to fukk them. its an energy thing. if a chick is trying to play me i get repulsed due to her behavior. i need that femininity, submissiveness and caring demeanor. not some alleycat who's out fukkin an sukkin then wants me to put my d1ck energy into her when SHE wants it. I got more class then that
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,434
the old me woulda been like yeah...but nah bro. i like to catch feels for women in a way that I actually have to LIKE them in order to fukk them. its an energy thing. if a chick is trying to play me i get repulsed due to her behavior. i need that femininity, submissiveness and caring demeanor. not some alleycat who's out fukkin an sukkin then wants me to put my d1ck energy into her when SHE wants it. I got more class then that
You will end up giving off a feminine vibe which will hamper your success. Women like tigers who go after what they want. Your choice!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
You will end up giving off a feminine vibe which will hamper your success. Women like tigers who go after what they want. Your choice!
Bro you think im some kind of beta male simp? I wont trade respect for puzzy at all ever. Abundance mindset buddy
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Almost every thread there's always 2 schools of thought.

One school of thought is relinquishing his own power thus empowering women to further erode his manhood.

The very 1st steps of being a supplicating man.

Of course they'll think its high level 'game'.

And it is, the feminine imperative game.
 
Top