Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in the US

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are getting trashier and lamer every year i have noticed. Not just the US but it seems to be the world's mecca of people in general getting trashier every year. Im in las vegas right now and there is a stark contrast to the way people dress and look out here compared to the last time i was here 7 years ago. Just extremely trashy and poorly dressed people everywhere and every woman has at least 1 if not 5 or 10 tramp stamps plastered all over them. People dress very poorly in general here now. Shorts and tanktops and covered in tats in general. Last time i was here people dressed and looked much nicer in geneeal.

With that being said i have banged 5 women in 10 days here so far. Met them all on bumble dating app. All of them are low quality women though with tonnes of baggage. My last date last night threatened to smash her drink glass over my face when i told her i wasnt feeling her attitude and there is the door if she wants to leave.

I see no women worth pursuing a serious future anymore in this country. All just pnd material. Same thing out in Atlanta where im from as well. Trashy asf ultra urbanized looking people trying so hard to look cool or hard.

I have travelled a lot and lived overseas for roughly 15 years or so. But it just seems like the US as a society is in a massive decline right now. I blame our media, social media outlets and BS SJW political agendas always pushed.

Maybe it's just the big cities here? Im not sure as i havent been to rural areas in years now. Good luck on finding a quality person to spend your life with though. Ill just keep on pnd ing here until i leave again to retire somewhere.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last date last night threatened to smash her drink glass over my face when i told her i wasnt feeling her attitude and there is the door if she wants to leave.
What happened with this?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened with this?
She started interrogating me about if i want children or not in the future and other stuff and started turning my answers against me. **** testing to the max and i just had no patience for it so i told her i dont like being interrogated like this.

If you arent happy then theres the door and then she flipped out and went total physcho mode on me. Made a huge scene. So i put down money for my tab not hers then walked off after sitting there listening to her name calling and seething for for about 15 mins straight.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smaller, rural areas are where you want to be. Population < 30,000.

I was born and raised in a town of about 800. Currently, I live in a town of 26,000. Life is infinitely better in a small town.

No traffic. No noise. No pollution. No construction.

Laying in the pasture, on top of a round bail, cool breeze blowing over you, no sounds except the birds chirping as they fly by.

There's nothing like it.

Yeah i grew up in the country. Really miss it actually. You got to have good social circle/status game there for dating though it seems. Besides that it's great.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say one thing. If you want easy sex out here. Use bumble dating app not tinder. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Pay for the unlimited swipes option and swipe at least 30 mins to 1 hour daily and you will have lots of women messaging you who want dates. Got another date tomorrow morning at 11:30. Drinking coffee right in the lobby cafe below where i live so its assumed she will go back up to my room if we vibe well.

All my other dates have been drink dates but im going to stop drinking alcohol altogether out here now. Been drinking way too much need at least a few months break.

I got dates set up for tomorrow, Sunday and Tuesday though. Cant complain about that even if they are low quality trashy women.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was catfished by a dude on Bumble late last year.

Other than that, yes, I did meet more quality women on that app.

Its weird because i cant get 1 match on tinder out here. But bumble is an effin goldmine out here. I guess too much competition and Instagram thots on tinder looking for followers. Not sure.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Are getting trashier and lamer every year i have noticed. Not just the US but it seems to be the world's mecca of people in general getting trashier every year. Im in las vegas right now and there is a stark contrast to the way people dress and look out here compared to the last time i was here 7 years ago. Just extremely trashy and poorly dressed people everywhere and every woman has at least 1 if not 5 or 10 tramp stamps plastered all over them. People dress very poorly in general here now. Shorts and tanktops and covered in tats in general. Last time i was here people dressed and looked much nicer in geneeal.

With that being said i have banged 5 women in 10 days here so far. Met them all on bumble dating app. All of them are low quality women though with tonnes of baggage. My last date last night threatened to smash her drink glass over my face when i told her i wasnt feeling her attitude and there is the door if she wants to leave.

I see no women worth pursuing a serious future anymore in this country. All just pnd material. Same thing out in Atlanta where im from as well. Trashy asf ultra urbanized looking people trying so hard to look cool or hard.

I have travelled a lot and lived overseas for roughly 15 years or so. But it just seems like the US as a society is in a massive decline right now. I blame our media, social media outlets and BS SJW political agendas always pushed.

Maybe it's just the big cities here? Im not sure as i havent been to rural areas in years now. Good luck on finding a quality person to spend your life with though. Ill just keep on pnd ing here until i leave again to retire somewhere.
Vegas is probably the stupidest place on Earth.

I've been to 55 countries and most states in the USA. Vegas is one of the worst places I've ever been.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegas is probably the stupidest place on Earth.

I've been to 55 countries and most states in the USA. Vegas is one of the worst places I've ever been.
It's pretty bad i agree. The level of stupidity i see out here is crazy and there are undercover cops everywhere now trying to bust innocent non criminal people over nothing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you banging Las Vegas locals or women traveling to Las Vegas for recreation?

The worst experiences with women in any city will be on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge. With 5 bangs in 10 days, you're doing better than most men on swipe apps, who get the "one date, no sex, no second date" treatment.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to watch the downfall of femininty, you need only watch white women drive their cars, and get another car driver delay them a little at a junction. They think they have forcefields around them. Screaming and cursing at the car infront.

Its like watching Kane clear out the Royal rumble in 2001

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting harder and harder for women to get attention... they have to get edgier and edgier to get that fix.

Negative attention and positive attention are the same as far as women are concerned. She can either have her sh1t together, work out every day, watch what she eats, dress well, and be a generally pleasant and attractive human being OR she eat like an idiot, not exercise, gain 20 lbs, die her hair purple, cover herself in tats and piercings and act like a complete b1tch.

Both methods will get attention, the first way is hard work... the second way is easy. It shouldn't be a wonder why chicks are opting for the easy way.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my other dates have been drink dates but im going to stop drinking alcohol altogether out here now. Been drinking way too much need at least a few months break.
You can do it easily, just have good, healthy alternatives to reach for when you need a fix. I'm on day seven of no caffeine. First five days were pretty rough but I've noticed some positives already. I'm trying to go for a month ideally before drinking anything with caffeine.

Just like when I lived in England, those turds made up excuses to drink on a daily fkn basis (and fail daily). Not only were there several alternatives to drinking, but plenty more solid reasons not to drink all the time. There was a pandemic of sh!tty appearances across the pond in every village and city I found myself in. And a lot of that filth has spread here. Spare yourself, brother.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smaller, rural areas are where you want to be. Population < 30,000.
I was born and raised in a town of about 800. Currently, I live in a town of 26,000. Life is infinitely better in a small town.
No traffic. No noise. No pollution. No construction.
Laying in the pasture, on top of a round bail, cool breeze blowing over you, no sounds except the birds chirping as they fly by.
There's nothing like it.
Agreed, living similarly now, but the problems then become obesity and the few women who aren't fat looking/dressing like masculine slobs. Also you run into women who have only ever lived there and that almost always means personality disorder or other severe damage. Probably worth this in QOL though, so far is for me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got women filtering their pics like GTA playstation 2 characters, and men are still all over it, she aint even got to self improve, its total madness
On one site im at, i see women who this forum would say are below average complain that their inboxes are full, they get 900 messages every month from just one app, and they need some sort of magical first message to even consider replying. I see them feeling and behaving like celebrities with hundreds, or thousands of followers to their profiles, with an unending stream of simps and hopefuls gratifying the most puerile comments they post and feeding their egos at every opportunity. Women who i know you would say would be fortunate to talk to us reject me.

If it's harder for women to get attention, im not seeing it. I would rather compare it to a time of crop failure and livestock deaths resulting in mass hunger, with women being the aristocratic landowners and food speculators and men as the peasants.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to watch the downfall of femininty, you need only watch white women drive their cars, and get another car driver delay them a little at a junction. They think they have forcefields around them. Screaming and cursing at the car infront.

Its like watching Kane clear out the Royal rumble in 2001
I like me a good wrestling reference.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
with women being the aristocratic landowners and food speculators
Funny, many of them think this is the case even if it's not. Like they're royalty or something. It's pathetic.

I've heard girls say that their "beauty is a curse" when they're not even hot in the first place.