“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women in clubs have no shame

penner2k

New Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
BC
Originally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
HOe-Zone it is!..been there a few times..haha its wehre all the people i used to go to school with chill..personally i think its pretty dirty...your shoes make sloshing sounds on the rug because the entire place is covered with booze.
I have only gone 2 times. Now your feet get stuck to the ground for some reason.. the floor is so sticky till ppl start to drop their drinks.. it makes it easier to walk :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top