Women Have ZERO Loyalty

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
There was another thread on a similar topic but it devolved into stupid sh1tposting and therefore was rendered useless.

For those of you who claim that most women are loyal, I can tell you you are completely wrong.

In just the last two nights I've been out, I've been approached by at least a dozen who are married, engaged, or have an apparent "boyfriend." Just this morning, an engaged gal approached me multiple times after 1 AM, and attempted to get into our car as we were leaving after closing.

Of course, this does not count the other women who were staring, proximity approaching or otherwise making their interest known without actually approaching.

Earlier this morning, two more married women approached me on the dance floor, and one of them began grinding on my crotch before she was pulled off by her husband or fiancee (she had a ring, I don't know if she was married or engaged).

Another girl with boyfriend or date did the same approaching me on the dance floor and grinding on my crotch. She was pulled off by said date.

On saturday night, a tall, blonde thin young 10 caliber girl in a c0cktail dress approached me, stared, hugged me and began making out with me. Her cuck boyfriend was following behind her motionless, just watching.

Those who claim most women are loyal have absolutely no idea just how disloyal these women are. They are 100% disloyal; if their temptation is strong enough they will cuck and cheat on their husband/fiance/boyfriend without the slightest hesitation right in front of them, even making multiple attempts.

This is not to mention the other girls not in a relationship who are bringing 3,4,5,6 orbiters each, with all of these guys buying drinks, paying for rides, running errands, and otherwise acting as lapdogs and slaves for these girls.

As you might have guessed, I am not very popular with the guys ha ha. Actually, I take that back, as long as the girl is present, they will fall into line and be extra nice to me because their dream girl is in love with me. But I'm persona non grata otherwise: a very large percentage of men are instinctively hateful towards me because of my appearance and pull.

I have random guys spreading rumors about me, spamming social media, gossiping, even women do this sometimes. They feel rejected or inferior or threatened and resort to lies to try to gain an upper hand, which of course never works.

I also have random women who want to boost their instagram cred by taking endless photos of me with them. This is not cheating of course, but it shows they want to be in a 'relationship' with the highest status man possible, even if it's a pseudo-relationship which only exists in instagram and facebook.

Women have lost all restraint. It now surprises me if a married woman in the same room doesn't make a move on me. The older generation of women seem to be more loyal. But women 30 and under, forget it, relationship status is irrelevant when they see a man they are truly attracted to (and didn't merely settle for).

Last edited:

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was another thread on a similar topic but it devolved into stupid sh1tposting and therefore was rendered useless.

For those of you who claim that most women are loyal, I can tell you you are completely wrong.

In just the last two nights I've been out, I've been approached by at least a dozen who are married, engaged, or have an apparent "boyfriend." Just this morning, an engaged gal approached me multiple times after 1 AM, and attempted to get into our car as we were leaving after closing.

Of course, this does not count the other women who were staring, proximity approaching or otherwise making their interest known without actually approaching.

Earlier this morning, two more married women approached me on the dance floor, and one of them began grinding on my crotch before she was pulled off by her husband or fiancee (she had a ring, I don't know if she was married or engaged).

Another girl with boyfriend or date did the same approaching me on the dance floor and grinding on my crotch. She was pulled off by said date.

On saturday night, a tall, blonde thin young 10 caliber girl in a c0cktail dress approached me, stared, hugged me and began making out with me. Her cuck boyfriend was following behind her motionless, just watching.

Those who claim most women are loyal have absolutely no idea just how disloyal these women are. They are 100% disloyal; if their temptation is strong enough they will cuck and cheat on their husband/fiance/boyfriend without the slightest hesitation right in front of them, even making multiple attempts.

This is not to mention the other girls not in a relationship who are bringing 3,4,5,6 orbiters each, with all of these guys buying drinks, paying for rides, running errands, and otherwise acting as lapdogs and slaves for these girls.

As you might have guessed, I am not very popular with the guys ha ha. Actually, I take that back, as long as the girl is present, they will fall into line and be extra nice to me because their dream girl is in love with me. But I'm persona non grata otherwise: a very large percentage of men are instinctively hateful towards me because of my appearance and pull.

I have random guys spreading rumors about me, spamming social media, gossiping, even women do this sometimes. They feel rejected or inferior or threatened and resort to lies to try to gain an upper hand, which of course never works.

I also have random women who want to boost their instagram cred by taking endless photos of me with them. This is not cheating of course, but it shows they want to be in a 'relationship' with the highest status man possible, even if it's a pseudo-relationship which only exists in instagram and facebook.

Women have lost all restraint. It now surprises me if a married woman in the same room doesn't make a move on me. The older generation of women seem to be more loyal. But women 30 and under, forget it, relationship status is irrelevant when they see a man they are truly attracted to (and didn't merely settle for).
They're only as loyal as their options my friend.

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score

What’s funny is every one of your posts is made up. How’s the computer in the basement? How are the Cheetos?

A

AJ84

Women and men are as loyal as they choose to be. It’s a choice based on how many of their needs are being met in a relationship and how emotionally invested they are. Women who are having enough of their needs met and are emotionally invested and happy are less likely to leave him/ cheat. Men in the same situation are also less likely to leave her/ cheat.

I imagine that women who are married and in relationships who are out getting plastered in clubs and rubbing up against other men are probably not a good representative sample of most married or engaged/ in LTR women.

For example lots of married/engaged/LTR men regularly visit prostitutes, should I assume that those men represent most married/engaged/LTR men?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like more Chad nonsense. But, it's not an issue about incel vs Chad because these non-incel beta males are engaged, in relationships, or married. I don't know, but I think it's better being single or incel than having a girlfriend or wife get nasty with a Chad behind your back or make a fool of you infront of your face. These noncel beta-males probably put in time, money, and allot of emotions into their women to see that all just wiped out at a drop of the hat and if they get upset or bitter then she can just walk away and get someone else. That's like a type of mental anguish and you wonder where you stand in the relationship. It's far safer to not to get to close to anyone to avoid humiliating experiences like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example lots of married/engaged/LTR men regularly visit prostitutes, should I assume that those men represent most married/engaged/LTR men?
Nobody that I know. Do you know anyone? That's too gross.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha op's tldr:

"I got approached by 12 non loyal women last night. BTW all my friends/everyone hates me because I'm so fly. No, seriously, ppl defame me because I'm so awesome. Did I mention I'm a catch? I'm amazing. Women gravitate towards me, they want me, all of them"

Lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and men are as loyal as they choose to be. It’s a choice based on how many of their needs are being met in a relationship and how emotionally invested they are. Women who are having enough of their needs met and are emotionally invested and happy are less likely to leave him/ cheat. Men in the same situation are also less likely to leave her/ cheat.

I imagine that women who are married and in relationships who are out getting plastered in clubs and rubbing up against other men are probably not a good representative sample of most married or engaged/ in LTR women.

They're not going to listen.

The general response is that the argument NAWALT ("not all women are like that") is invalid/void. If you watch the videos/read the literature, there is a stock response the lemmings are supposed to give when someone pulls the NAWALT card. Offhand, idk what that is b/c I haven't read/watched anything

They will continue to spew their hate and spin into the belief system that will keep them paranoid, single, and on the train to incelville. Choo choo

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go again

Men are no different, we are not loyal either lol almost every guy I know cheats on there gf......

You guys seriously think it's just women and men are just so loyal lol as a man I can honestly say, that's not true, it's not a man/woman thing, it's a people thing.

Most people are not loyal.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again

Men are no different, we are not loyal either lol almost every guy I know cheats on there gf......

You guys seriously think it's just women and men are just so loyal lol as a man I can honestly say, that's not true, it's not a man/woman thing, it's a people thing.

Most people are not loyal.
Good point, but this is a woman hating site. These men aren't here to self reflect, they are here to blame the opposite sex.

I don't think that's the intention of the site, but that's what it has devolved into

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Good point, but this is a woman hating site. These men aren't here to self reflect, they are here to blame the opposite sex.

I don't think that's the intention of the site, but that's what it has devolved into
I said that in another thread, this is turning into a incel site.......these guys really believe women are the bad guys and men are these holy righteous creatures that don't do wrong smh. completely unable to self reflect.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only the weak men here blame, Sazc. I and others shame those men as it should be an insult to one’s manhood to point outward screaming “victim” when the issue lies inward.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the weak men here blame, Sazc. I and others shame those men as it should be an insult to one’s manhood to point outward screaming “victim” when the issue lies inward.
I agree, and I wish that more men sought to find the balance of 'game integration' and their reality/their truth such that they could be happy.

I've seen a lot of "advice" offered here that is only going to make dudes paranoid and dis trusting of women. That mindset is going to keep these people single, and then they will get angry, and then, next stop, incel

It's not okay

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and I wish that more men sought to find the balance of 'game integration' and their reality/their truth such that they could be happy.

I've seen a lot of "advice" offered here that is only going to make dudes paranoid and dis trusting of women. That mindset is going to keep these people single, and then they will get angry, and then, next stop, incel

It's not okay
I never hated what I was bad at. Instead, I focus on my weaknesses and forge them in fire repeatedly until they become strengths. To do this, one must own their weakness.

For example, I notice that many newbies have a needy mindset toward women and when confronted that they are needy, they rationalize. Instead, best response would be, “yes, I’m a needy fvck, so what?” This recognizes and owns the weakness (to work toward correcting) without compromising frame or self-value.

A

AJ84

Yeah there does seem to be a noticeable uptick in that direction.

I’m not a psychologist but I do wonder: if seeing women as lesser than, more evil, more selfish and more ruthless, it just makes it easier to treat them like crap?

One of my girlfriends has become bitter. She thinks men are untrustworthy (based on a few bad experiences with d**kheads that she choose to stay with despite obvious red flags).
She now uses men for money, connections etc and uses the excuse that they are pigs anyway so....
It’s sad to see what she has become and how her personality is now a deterrent to attracting any decent guy. She wanted me to set her up with a male co-worker of mine. Hell no lol.