Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women have a lot of options, but don't want most of those options as they are undesirable

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it all the time in OLD. Many of the girls I have gone out with will tell me they get 75-100+ messages a day. It's a pattern I've noticed over the years. They don't respond to most of them. Attractive women can have almost any man they want...but most men are undesirable to most women (unless he meets the right one for HIM). While a hot girl has A LOT of options, most guys do all the wrong things and have no chance with her. In fact they frustrate her and turn her off. Attractive women who ended up as gf's told me in some cases that most guys are afraid to even come NEAR them. So yes, an attractive woman has a lot of options, but it's more like 97 out of 100 of them she wouldn't want. So your competition is not really as daunting as it might seem....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're delusional. Of course when you have a trillion options your standards can be through the roof and no one is good enough. It's not like they are rejecting these guys because their moral character isn't high enough, lol. They are mad a few guys didn't approach them when they felt entitled to be approached and ignoring being approached 2000 other times.
The problem is they think all those options last forever. They don’t.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being a hot girl and having ugly guys message you or approach you. I can see why they get b*tchy. men need to start having more respect for themselves and not spam every single girl they see on a dating site. another thing - the hot girls HATE it when guys just message them for their looks. they hear it all the time and it gets really old. you can stand out if you don't seem fazed by her attractiveness.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it all the time in OLD. Many of the girls I have gone out with will tell me they get 75-100+ messages a day. It's a pattern I've noticed over the years. They don't respond to most of them. Attractive women can have almost any man they want...but most men are undesirable to most women (unless he meets the right one for HIM). While a hot girl has A LOT of options, most guys do all the wrong things and have no chance with her. In fact they frustrate her and turn her off. Attractive women who ended up as gf's told me in some cases that most guys are afraid to even come NEAR them. So yes, an attractive woman has a lot of options, but it's more like 97 out of 100 of them she wouldn't want. So your competition is not really as daunting as it might seem....
I agree with you, but I think this mainly applies to attractive women 25 and under who are at their peak SMV (sexual market value)

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women who ended up as gf's told me in some cases that most guys are afraid to even come NEAR them
this isnt true , i used to believe this, i have a few hot women at my warehouse, and blokes don't waste anytime talking to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being a hot girl and having ugly guys message you or approach you. I can see why they get b*tchy. men need to start having more respect for themselves and not spam every single girl they see on a dating site. another thing - the hot girls HATE it when guys just message them for their looks. they hear it all the time and it gets really old. you can stand out if you don't seem fazed by her attractiveness.
They'll reduce a better looking man.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isnt true , i used to believe this, i have a few hot women at my warehouse, and blokes don't waste anytime talking to them.
You're comparing WATCHING guys at your work talking to women with a built in excuse to talk to them to attractive women I've actually DATED outright telling me this? Big difference between watching guys at a place of work where there is an EXCUSE to talk to hot women and out in public. Promise you those guys at the warehouse aren't going up to 10's at the store or the bar. By the way what hot women have you seen working at a warehouse....none...Just like hot women don't work as stockers at Walmart...

I'm going to go with my experience dating in the real world over you watching guys talking to women at a warehouse...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, i disagree we have extremely hot women at warehouses in the UK eastern europeans, and they are smothered with male attention. you make it sound like 9's sit there twiddling there thumbs. where does it matter where they talk to them anyway if you can get her out it makes no odds

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that those men are necessarily unattractive. It's just that those men are anonymous, unknown and haven't yet done anything to make her feel something for them. With online dating, women play their typical passive role and wait for men to take the initiative whilst men go into overdrive and "approach" hundreds of women without even looking at their profiles.

The end result is that you have a 10:1 **** ratio and low-quality women think they're on top of the world. In reality most of the guys that messaged/swiped on them might be willing to bang, but would not give them a relationship or anything else that they really want. Most normal women don't even feel the need to go on a dating site because they meet plenty of guys in the real world and those that are on there are often attention *****s looking for a sucker. The few decent women don't stay on there for long because as soon as they meet someone they like, they take down their profile.