Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women havbe so many options it is unreal: real case

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was with a Medical professionnal living in a ''village'' .... cause she wanted a work/study life.... She was with her boyfriend from the same village and he's an engineer (so they both high income, professionnal) etc...

She said: Guys don't want to commit especially in the cities... they always asking : Can I do better than her?

I replied: Well girls are the same... they want everything without any consequences and always looking for the better deal... like guys.

Her boyfriend must have been my age and she around 5 years older (or same age)... she clearly mentionned also how ''village'' were better to find ''longterm'' partners due to lack of ''people''

In my personnal situation: I am dating someone and loving it... but indeed sometimes I am like technically... I could always date more girls... maybe someone will be an even better package.... than I remind myself how she's awesome and its so smooth and simple to date her.

The options are unlimited now but also the people are alot more complex

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
So I was with a Medical professionnal living in a ''village'' .... cause she wanted a work/study life.... She was with her boyfriend from the same village and he's an engineer (so they both high income, professionnal) etc...

She said: Guys don't want to commit especially in the cities... they always asking : Can I do better than her?

I replied: Well girls are the same... they want everything without any consequences and always looking for the better deal... like guys.

Her boyfriend must have been my age and she around 5 years older (or same age)... she clearly mentionned also how ''village'' were better to find ''longterm'' partners due to lack of ''people''

In my personnal situation: I am dating someone and loving it... but indeed sometimes I am like technically... I could always date more girls... maybe someone will be an even better package.... than I remind myself how she's awesome and its so smooth and simple to date her.

The options are unlimited now but also the people are alot more complex
To me, even as a man, I don't place much value on plentiful options. Just never appealed to me. The grass is always greener mentality is something I've always found disturbing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's like this: A girl can commit by getting married, and if it doesn't work out, oh well, she gets half the guys money, and if there are kids involved free income for the next 20 years.

If a guy commits he's expected to mean it. And if it doesn't work out, potentially his life is crippled. I've known guys paying child support who were forced to live in small apartments, living hand to mouth.

No wonder women are so cavalier about making commitments.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's like this: A girl can commit by getting married, and if it doesn't work out, oh well, she gets half the guys money, and if there are kids involved free income for the next 20 years.

If a guy commits he's expected to mean it. And if it doesn't work out, potentially his life is crippled. I've known guys paying child support who were forced to live in small apartments, living hand to mouth.

No wonder women are so cavalier about making commitments.
Men, we're all doomed to lose our best women.

Why? Because even if we're not dumb enough to marry them, someone else will be.

This is how these marriage laws became so awry: beta males were willing to sell their souls (and our own) in order to get a bid in (just like the lesser female reproductive strategy is to tax the males via the welfare sate, the lesser male reproductive strategy is to underwrite and have kids with women who will enslave them), and women are shameless enough to take bids from anyone and use it to drive up the rate. Indeed female arrogance comes from the fact that lots of hot men are willing to use them, and lots of gross males are willing to finance them.

So we end up with a world of mostly beta males and fat women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we end up with a world of mostly beta males and fat women.
It's true, 90% of the time, if we won't marry them, they'll find someone dumb enough who will. If you believe in survival of the fittest, maybe the beta males and the fat women ultimately become the fittest, in the eyes of nature. Truth is stranger than fiction lol.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's true, 90% of the time, if we won't marry them, they'll find someone dumb enough who will. If you believe in survival of the fittest, maybe the beta males and the fat women ultimately become the fittest, in the eyes of nature. Truth is stranger than fiction lol.
I've long observed (for 30 years) women will choose a lesser man who will kiss their butt versus having to try to maintain the best man. Almost all husbands you see are pure beta. I usually pity them. I almost always see frustrated, sad looking men with kids. In the old days the best men had the most kids and were proud and had adoring wives who would perish without those men.

Women don't want the best man overall, they want the best man who their friends approve of, who lives in her hometown, who will kiss their butt the most. No wonder all our friends vanished to spend the day at her sister's house.