Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women havbe so many options it is unreal: real case

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just unbelievable how many options women have nowadays that it makes me sick. For example, I have this ex FWB (HB6.5, 22 years old) of mine that everytime we go out to party or to grab a drink, several guys come to talk to her. Some nights ago we went to this club and we were making out, grinding etc, and even in this situation 6 DAMN GUYS tried to talk to her, grab her, dance with her, etc! Eventhough she was grinding or kissing me! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Even a couple asked her if she wanted to join them for a threesome! And she says that this has happened to her several times already, even once at the beach!

Besides, even if we just go to grab a bite either the waiter or someone else will try to talk to her or compliment her the moment I leave to the wc or something. She has dudes that add her on FB every damn day, at the moment she has 12 dudes that want her to accept their friend request, I saw it! What the heck?? Of course, since she has so many options she is always dating/seing/banging some dude who btw is normally good looking! The funiest part is that she CANT FIND A GOOD ONE, HAHAHHAA or that she says…

I have another female friend of mine who is a mere HB5.7 (ugly nose, no boobs) who is in the same situation. I do not even find her attractive but she has dozens of guys trying to get in her pants, and many of they are good looking!
See this, in the last six months, she has had sex with three dudes who are way better looking than her, and she does not even look for any guys (she admits). These three dudes, plus several more that try to pick her up at the university, plus some more guys that want to get her number everytime she goes to a club with her friends…etc etc. She, as my previous female friend, has guys that add her on whatsapp, on FB, dudes she does not even know! We could say that at this exact moment, she has at least 10 men actively trying to bang her.

THIS IS JUST ****ING INSANE!! And they do not even realize how much luck they have! Because they have dozens of options to choose from…and they are not even that cute!!! Even one of these two friends of mine admitted that she wonders how many options a hot girl has considering she herself has a lot!

Conclusion:
Random HB6: several guys hitting on her weekly when she goes to a club. Several guys hitting on her while at the uni. Several guys adding her on FB. Several guys adding her on whatsapp. Several guys trying to pick her up while in the gym…this multiplied by 12 months…equals hundreds of options to choose from.
Male rated as a 7: maybe one girl flirts with him in a week. End.

WHAT ARE WE GUYS SUPOSED TO DO TO COMPETE WITH THIS? I’ve read that one decade ago women had maybe half or less than the options they have today because there was no FB, they had no cellphone, no whatsapp…what can we do? I just find that the odds of a woman choosing you are just so tiny that you better spend your time doing something else not related to picking up women.
I kind of understand now some articles Ive read about how men should 'control women', because if you do not, they end up with hundreds of male options which gives them the dating power and thus, power in general.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
that's what happens when you share 'the knowledge'. it's a double-edged sword.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either abandon monogamy or be better than the next man

FailTillYouSail

Reaction score
HB6.7 - You are so precise it's even funny ;D

Anyway, It is true that women get way more attention than men, but there is nothing we can do about it, it's not worth the effort anyway. We better figure out how to play the game that is going on NOW. Not compete with it.

EDIT:

Taking into consideration that our goal is sex and not attention.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
It is just unbelievable how many options women have nowadays that it makes me sick. For example, I have this ex FWB (HB6.5, 22 years old) of mine that everytime we go out to party or to grab a drink, several guys come to talk to her. Some nights ago we went to this club and we were making out, grinding etc, and even in this situation 6 DAMN GUYS tried to talk to her, grab her, dance with her, etc! Eventhough she was grinding or kissing me! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Even a couple asked her if she wanted to join them for a threesome! And she says that this has happened to her several times already, even once at the beach!

Besides, even if we just go to grab a bite either the waiter or someone else will try to talk to her or compliment her the moment I leave to the wc or something. She has dudes that add her on FB every damn day, at the moment she has 12 dudes that want her to accept their friend request, I saw it! What the heck?? Of course, since she has so many options she is always dating/seing/banging some dude who btw is normally good looking! The funiest part is that she CANT FIND A GOOD ONE, HAHAHHAA or that she says…

I have another female friend of mine who is a mere HB5.7 (ugly nose, no boobs) who is in the same situation. I do not even find her attractive but she has dozens of guys trying to get in her pants, and many of they are good looking!
See this, in the last six months, she has had sex with three dudes who are way better looking than her, and she does not even look for any guys (she admits). These three dudes, plus several more that try to pick her up at the university, plus some more guys that want to get her number everytime she goes to a club with her friends…etc etc. She, as my previous female friend, has guys that add her on whatsapp, on FB, dudes she does not even know! We could say that at this exact moment, she has at least 10 men actively trying to bang her.

THIS IS JUST ****ING INSANE!! And they do not even realize how much luck they have! Because they have dozens of options to choose from…and they are not even that cute!!! Even one of these two friends of mine admitted that she wonders how many options a hot girl has considering she herself has a lot!

Conclusion:
Random HB6: several guys hitting on her weekly when she goes to a club. Several guys hitting on her while at the uni. Several guys adding her on FB. Several guys adding her on whatsapp. Several guys trying to pick her up while in the gym…this multiplied by 12 months…equals hundreds of options to choose from.
Male rated as a 7: maybe one girl flirts with him in a week. End.

WHAT ARE WE GUYS SUPOSED TO DO TO COMPETE WITH THIS? I’ve read that one decade ago women had maybe half or less than the options they have today because there was no FB, they had no cellphone, no whatsapp…what can we do? I just find that the odds of a woman choosing you are just so tiny that you better spend your time doing something else not related to picking up women.
I kind of understand now some articles Ive read about how men should 'control women', because if you do not, they end up with hundreds of male options which gives them the dating power and thus, power in general.

Ok so the first one is a FWB....FWB.....FWB who has "options". First why would you care and put the chick on a pedestal as if she's "above" you if she's ONLY a FWB getting offered threesomes on the regular? Either she's a known slvt or comes off like one. (And let's be honest with ourselves what kind of "positive" "options" does this chick have? To be wanted to be used as a spooge dumpster? Or for some WK to kiss her azz and wife her up which she wouldn't respect anyway?)

She may have "options" but if her options are all trash, users and nothing more what kind of "options" does she really have? And what does that say about YOUR options that this FWB chick is the option YOU chose?

As for the second ugly chick? Most likely though good looking dudes they see her as an easy possible target. Just because dudes are good looking doesn't mean they don't have low self esteem. Getting a quick easy chick is their "drug" to "boost" their "manliness and desireablity" over their own competetion. Usually dudes like that who go after strictly uglier chicks want some sort of "power" over the "lesser in looks" but wouldn't try that same sht with a 9-10 or even if they did got blown out so many times due to the 9-10 having all kinds of BETTER options they've lowered their sights to have "power" over someone else not so "hot".

Now most chicks have low self esteem but even lower self reflection and common sense.

The online stuff is like on POF. What these chicks don't realize and it's not mine or anyone's job to "alert" them to is the disease they are being inflicted of the mind is: There's a huge difference between getting one handed "compliments" all day for weeks on end than actually being a TRUE catch and being the type of person that would make a MAN want to stay.

You simply have to be the one dude who doesn't participate and ignores it. Let these chicks self destruct on their own REGARDLESS of if you aren't their "choice" in life. You might look down the road in the future and be happy as a pig in sh1t that you weren't.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just gonna fck my couch and go to sleep

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are on social media you are competing with guys all over the world who don't really have the balls to hit on girls any other way except behind their computer screens and it is so easy to do. When a girl is on Facebook she feels she has celebrity status and is put on the highest pedestal you can find.

This is why Day and Night game work so well, especially day game. When it comes to really approaching in person, you pretty much have a monopoly in the day, she may get a bit of flirting from the guy who serves her coffee, but not many guys have what it takes to put their ego on the line and go for a close. This is how she can tell that you are a man and not one of these betas, which are all trying to take short-cuts.

When you do that you stand out from the rest, you also see chicks as they really are. I have seen some of the most unenthusiastic & boring chicks post updates every hour on how awesome of a time they are having, whilst I am thinking "I was at that party...you will sulking in the corner for the whole night not talking to anyone". Social media can be really fake and just an attention seekers dream land. I think it is good to hit on a few certain targets that you know very well and didn't get a chance to close them properly, but that should be an In-out operation not spending months poking and liking her wall.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys can have a lot of options too

This is a lot harder, but you can get to a level where you are a DJ and you get to pick from the ladies that are all hitting on you constantly. Once you get the right mind-set and have really good social proof (Good looks helps a lot). Girls will constantly flirt with you and you will also have 10 ladies on your phone that are all trying to bang you at that time as well.

Girls however tend to kind of give you opportunities rather than making the close and the signals can be really really obvious. Sometimes they can be very forward and at times I can say some guys will get hit on a lot more than girls. This is usually most common in social circles or if you go to new environments such as exercise class/seminars/ dance classes/ random courses, when you are the so called leader/outspoken of the group and even in a night club when you are some wild cool dude chicks will come to dance with you and flock around you.

Basically girls don't really have to work for it, it is mostly on their looks and generally women have the advantage. However I believe guys can achieve even greater options than women, but it is only a select few who can do this and usually requires environments where you need balls to start up a conversation...not this Facebook comment on pic thing. This is the basic principles of the effects of a true DJ. Women only have the advantage to Betas.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Same here, I feel like girls I have been with should feel honored that I gave them a chance. However, I go to clubs and see them getting white knighted by tall good looking men. Why don't they just go for hot girls??

Reaction score
Because men throw themselves at any and every woman instead of having a modicum of self respect and restraint. More girls value themselves as a catch than most men hence the seeming power imbalance.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the fault of women. It's the fault of MEN.

You can thank the PUA community and "game" for this phenomenon.

Men have become so desperate that they will even poke an HB 2 on POF. Now, these fat blobs have become entitled and the men have no power what so ever.

When it comes to an HB 6 or 7, just forget about it. They have so many beta orbiters on FB and Instagram that you're better off going on a date with your right hand.

It's so sad that men have sacrificed quality for quantity to the extreme. Now they are willing to get with anything that has a pvssy and the women are responding to it by becoming more entitled.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If only all men were rich and attractive. Well, Alphas are getting 90% of the women, while Betas are fighting over the remaining 10%. Women know men are dating down, hence why they have so many orbiters. Attractive women have WAY more orbiters. You rarely hear of men having orbiters. The male penis has no social value, and the international attention women get from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, POF, OKC, Etc. doesn't help men. Hell, men give these women infinite attention, hence why a HB1 acts like she's Halle Berry entitled to Brad Pitt!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sooooo.... what can we do about it?

I mean, I get some ***** from time to time but the amount of work I put on it (hitting the gym, dressing nice, trying to be social and fun...) is just not really worth it, cause more often than not, I bang a girl I find ok, but her attractiveness is not as high as I'd like. (she maybe a 6-7 max).

Besides, 8 out of 10 of my guy friends would bang WHATEVER comes their way.
For example, just some nights ago, an HB5.5 hit on me in a club. She wanted to grab me, grind with me etc etc, I found it funy but after some minutes I wanted to eject. Well, what do you think my guy friends said to me?
they said that I was retarded, they asked why I rejected her, why I did not want to bang her if it was just damn easy etc etc etc
And I just replied that she was NOT ATTRACTIVE, end of story.
See? 8/10 of guys would have banged her that night, eventhough she was chubby and short. AND some of them may even settle for this kind of girl just to have a regular supply of sex plus some company.

And for the one that posted above that many girls have options but these guys just want to pump and dump them etc, it is not just that simple. Some of them may want that, but many others would like to date this girl or even marry her, and as I said, they are better looking than her, have careers etc, so she can choose quality if she wants, but she is just looking for something even better, thats the funy thing.
Same applies for my other female friend.

P.S.
I think this phenomenon is a result of guys being damn horny, plus the difficulty to find a regular supply of good sex (ie girlfriend), plus women having so many options thanks to these technologies such as FB etc...its sad for men.

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
It's simple. Men just need to exercise control and self restraint. It's pathetic seeing all the men that will like it comment on a girl's pic on Facebook. She knows that all she has to do is flash a little cleavage and all the droolers will give her 200 likes in one minute.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is ugly and may come in the form of these medusas. You need to either look away or hold a mirror up to them.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
What about her A5S...that could explain her power even though she's ugly and no tits. A rotund shapely as5 (fit) will peak even the interest of model guys. However, recently I've fvcked one with no as5, NO tits, and fugly (because I couldn't get any other on that particular night), and let me tell you, it sucked. I mean, I fvcked her brains out and she was very happy afterwards/clingy, but I was not! I just wanted to get away from her. I was doing her a "favor" you know how women just have the most BORING sloped as5 - she had that, and the FEEL of fvcking in her snatch wasn't like that of the FEEL of fvcking a 7, 8, or 9 (which I've had recently)..It's almost like fvcking an animal and not a Woman, because your Attraction is just nil, and she's neither feminine Acting nor feminine-shaped/looking, just a runt or mutt. But because guys DON'T KNOW because they're LOSERS and don't fvck a lot of women in their lifetimes, they will lose all their time (which ='s) money to extremely less desirable ones. BUT............the more you Fvck, the more experience you'll have, and the more experience you'll have, the more you'll be able to, hopefully, remember how this girl standing before you reminds you of that FUG you fvcked a year ago, or a month ago, and how YOU KNOW that you'll never go there again (with a badly-sloped as%), you'll just NEVER consider a woman like that again. SHe just has Bad Genes, and is Way outta your league (if you're good-looking/fit/cut/well-to-do)...She should be Left to people like her, people who are also genetically deficient so that they can make genetically deficient babies and not taint Your blood.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we get into trouble when we view a woman's situation from a man's perspective.

Yes, we'd love it if we had the attention of dudes, but a lot of women think that it "doesn't count" if an AFC asks them out. Thus the whole "no guys ever ask me out complex".

For us guys, it's about numbers. We just want to get laid and if we get sexual attention from a girl it's like winning a jackpot. But for women they don't care as much about getting laid. They want some sort of emotional connection and if a beta approaches them they think of it as a negative. It only counts if a true alpha approaches them.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is not hard.

They do care about your looks the same way you care about theres. If your'e fat go to gym and get ripped. Stop drinking effing beer. You know what you have to do so just do it. Get the right clothes, get the swagger, and get the social proof. Chick friends are VERY helpful.

Day game IS hugely important. If you need booze to talk to a hottie then you're a loser. PERIOD. They're just fvcking chicks. They take huge shvts like you do. Dont kiss their asses EVER.

Don't blame it on where you live either. I know much of england has a chick shortage. So did seattle when I lived there. 5,6's got hit on by packs of wolves at the bars.

I STILL BANGED HOT CHICKS. Hell, I banged my boss.

Your attitude is bringing you down. Try going to places where you can talk to women. Not effing clubs. They can't hear you over the music! Any woman who is marinating on comments on social media like facebook and instagram is an ATTENTION WH0RE. Period. Don't take them so seriously. Make fun of them. They will never change and once their looks run out as they always do they'll be the sad old woman at the bar that everyone wonders "WHY IS SHE HERE?"

So they've got options. Big deal. You're a man. If you grow your wealth, take care of yourself, pursue your dreams, get ripped, you'll pull pvssy forever. Boom.

Women? Their looks start declining big time around 35. Some sooner. Especially the smokers, alcoholics, and partiers. They're screwed... they just don't know it yet. They think they'll be hot forever... and if their looks are all they have with a bad attitude they wind up ALONE after hubs gets tired of their crap and kicks them out the door.

You're in this for the long haul. Act like it.

Buckem

Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Ok so the first one is a FWB....FWB.....FWB who has "options". First why would you care and put the chick on a pedestal as if she's "above" you if she's ONLY a FWB getting offered threesomes on the regular? Either she's a known slvt or comes off like one. (And let's be honest with ourselves what kind of "positive" "options" does this chick have? To be wanted to be used as a spooge dumpster? Or for some WK to kiss her azz and wife her up which she wouldn't respect anyway?)

She may have "options" but if her options are all trash, users and nothing more what kind of "options" does she really have? And what does that say about YOUR options that this FWB chick is the option YOU chose?

As for the second ugly chick? Most likely though good looking dudes they see her as an easy possible target. Just because dudes are good looking doesn't mean they don't have low self esteem. Getting a quick easy chick is their "drug" to "boost" their "manliness and desireablity" over their own competetion. Usually dudes like that who go after strictly uglier chicks want some sort of "power" over the "lesser in looks" but wouldn't try that same sht with a 9-10 or even if they did got blown out so many times due to the 9-10 having all kinds of BETTER options they've lowered their sights to have "power" over someone else not so "hot".

Now most chicks have low self esteem but even lower self reflection and common sense.

The online stuff is like on POF. What these chicks don't realize and it's not mine or anyone's job to "alert" them to is the disease they are being inflicted of the mind is: There's a huge difference between getting one handed "compliments" all day for weeks on end than actually being a TRUE catch and being the type of person that would make a MAN want to stay.

You simply have to be the one dude who doesn't participate and ignores it. Let these chicks self destruct on their own REGARDLESS of if you aren't their "choice" in life. You might look down the road in the future and be happy as a pig in sh1t that you weren't.

^This is on point!:up: