Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Hate Good Looking Guys

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Women hate, fear, and avoid good looking guys at all costs. This is especially noticeable in "normal" life: work, school, church, any time during the day. Women avoid any sort of emotional intimacy with good-looking men. The only function women find good looking men useful for is sex.

EVERY OTHER form of human fulfillment and interaction is serviced by average and below average looking men. Conversation, emotional intimacy, financial favors, child-rearing, provider.

Women freely text, call and chat with average and below average looking men. They lavish them with their time and emotional openness. These men get hours of a woman's time, days, months, years. A good looking man only gets sex.

If you are good looking, get used to it. Women only want us for one thing: sex. And it's not the emotionally fulfilling type of long term relationships, either. It's devoid of emotional intimacy whenever possible.

I've encountered this countless times. A woman will say hi to me at the beginning of the night, ignore me the rest of the night, then leave with me at the end of the night. Then, quickie sex and then zero contact until she wants more of the same a week or two later. I haven't found a solution for this yet and I'm not sure that there is. Welcome to the new world we live in.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hate, fear, and avoid good looking guys at all costs. This is especially noticeable in "normal" life: work, school, church, any time during the day. Women avoid any sort of emotional intimacy with good-looking men. The only function women find good looking men useful for is sex.

EVERY OTHER form of human fulfillment and interaction is serviced by average and below average looking men. Conversation, emotional intimacy, financial favors, child-rearing, provider.

Women freely text, call and chat with average and below average looking men. They lavish them with their time and emotional openness. These men get hours of a woman's time, days, months, years. A good looking man only gets sex.

If you are good looking, get used to it. Women only want us for one thing: sex. And it's not the emotionally fulfilling type of long term relationships, either. It's devoid of emotional intimacy whenever possible.

I've encountered this countless times. A woman will say hi to me at the beginning of the night, ignore me the rest of the night, then leave with me at the end of the night. Then, quickie sex and then zero contact until she wants more of the same a week or two later. I haven't found a solution for this yet and I'm not sure that there is. Welcome to the new world we live in.
This is so sad, I feel a tear welling up...….

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk where this is coming from.
But i like it when a women ask me out.

If tou think women hate good looking guys because you consider yourself attractive .

Its probably your body language and demeanor that gives them the wrong impression
I would.not be nice to a good looking women if she gave me a bad impression.

Last edited:

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that happen to me at clubs before. They talk to you, then ignore you, and then come back end of the night. I never figured that one out. I just ignored them when they came back to me.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that happen to me at clubs before. They talk to you, then ignore you, and then come back end of the night. I never figured that one out. I just ignored them when they came back to me.
Bitches only want you for you body
So superficial

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I've encountered this countless times. A woman will say hi to me at the beginning of the night, ignore me the rest of the night, then leave with me at the end of the night. Then, quickie sex and then zero contact until she wants more of the same a week or two later. I haven't found a solution for this yet and I'm not sure that there is.
At the end of the night, put her in taxi and you take Uber.

Problem solved.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
As a good looking guy myself, most of my attention is positive.

But there is some truth to what you're saying

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Mediocre chicks are so scared to get humped and dumped by good looking guys.
This is an important point. Attractive women don't have to worry about having their feelings hurt by an average or below average looking man. The sex isn't happening, and they're not emotionally invested, so she can relax and enjoy the conversation.

With a good looking guy she is more emotionally invested and far more likely to get hurt. Therefore she has to minimize her emotional investment, hence, she is tense, moody, withdrawn, weird, angry, sad, etc. She is "in her feelings." She is fighting her attraction which only makes her more attracted.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh good Lord. Yes this does happen...but only if you are screening improperly...

Quit dating down to such a degree that you are dealing with insecure low self esteem women. Unless of course the lay is all you want.

Confident women who are themselves attractive and EXPECT to date good looking men will be more relaxed around a handsome man they find attractive, not less. Why occupy your valuable time as a man with someone who lacks the confidence to date a handsome man or keep him?

That tells me that for all your good looks OP you yourself lack the confidence to engage the women who have the good looks and high enough self esteem to relax around a great looking man.

This is on you. Ignore the insecure chicks & focus on the more confident ones. Problem solved.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m probably like an 8 and yeah, occasionally girls act insecure around me, but for the most part if a girl is interested in sex when she’s sober then she also wants a relationship and eventually pushes for one. What you are probably experiencing is a girl looking for the best ONS she can get. Frankly, the better explanation to your story about the girl ignoring you before circling back for sex is that she tried to find a better option and failed.

Kaiser_Y

Reaction score
Dude, first of all: all women are insecure. All women are extremely afraid of sh!t. That's why like like adventurous dudes, they make them feel right there in the edge of the cliff but hold in his arms. They love this sort of feelings.
I'm a pretty good looking dude myself, I got looks and compliments from women on a regular basis. But the thing is that we still believe women think like us and want the same things that we do. They don't. Boy, they really don't.

The first thing a girl goes for in a dude is his personality and the way he reacts to what she throws at him. In you particular case, it can be two things:
1) You're not handling them properly. Check your frame and see if you're really being a Man at all times and reacting the right way to what they say and do to you. It must be tight and congruent. They test us ALL THE TIME.
2) You're projecting your shadow on them. We have an unconscious structure called 'shadow', that have a lot of characteristics that we don't know about ourselves fully or repress instead of embracing. If you see pretty girls just like toys but fail to understand it, you'll probably think they are the ones seeing you that way.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't quite characterize the situation completely/accurately. Generally I am the one who leaves the girl early in the night. There are too many women to attend to and they all feel neglected or beg for attention. Things get sorted out at the end of the night. Sometimes not. Lots of options.

The women can't find a better option. But sometimes/often I force their hand. They either have to talk to an orbiter or they're left with no one to talk to.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't quite characterize the situation completely/accurately. Generally I am the one who leaves the girl early in the night. There are too many women to attend to and they all feel neglected or beg for attention. Things get sorted out at the end of the night. Sometimes not. Lots of options.

The women can't find a better option. But sometimes/often I force their hand. They either have to talk to an orbiter or they're left with no one to talk to.
Eyeroll.gif

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To an extent they do depending on the situation you find yourself in with the woman.

It's not nessacarily hate its passive aggressive flirting. They'll act like they hate you but their body language will submit eventually and you can make your move

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yes I bet a lot of guys feel sorry for your life, so maybe you have a fame of being easy? :p you how we treat woman who is a easy lay right?

now lets get real here I don't belive on anything you are saying here, because there is no human being who won't like to get close to good looking people, even if only for a buffer, or to know other people, we only avoid ugly, smelly and annoying people, people who we belive will not add sh!t to us, so lets say people really try not to be seen around you, take the hint

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
Of course they do, but they don't want to lose their composure or look like a slut during the day when their reputation is at stake.