Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women guilt?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example- a woman who dumps her boyfriend/husband could run him over with her car. She is more likely to be upset about the damage to her car than feel bad for the ex. It is biological; they are just programmed this way.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women ever feel guilty about anything? Or is it just an act?
After the wall some will feel guilt. When the supply of male attention and resources ends some will. When they are still being catered to and chased by thirsty men, no. They feel entitled. Not guilt.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To feel guilt requires one to be more rational in the moment than emotional. This is where most women fail. Some come to their senses after their emotions pass and feel guilt.

It takes a strong person to keep their emotions in check and admit their part in an issue. Women aren't exactly known for being mentally strong. Their ego kicks in to protect their mental well being blocking all guilt receptors. Its why they lack awareness and don't understand men.

Some men act this way too, but I call them women.

A few years ago I read the "Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus" book. The author painted the picture that women don't feel guilt, and don't take responsibility for their actions. Once again, the man is held to higher expectations and supposed to deal with her inadequacies.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women feel guilt. I think your actual question is "do women feel guilty for what they do/how they treat the men they are in relationships with?" To that question, I think the answer is generally "no." Women are programmed to view relationships through the lens of their feelings. So if the man is not giving her positive feelings (even if there is no reason for her not feel positive), he is not pulling his weight and she feels justified in withholding affection. Objectively, this makes no sense to our logical male brain. Past that point, if she does something objectively cold or uncalled for, she feels no guilt because, in her own mind, she is simply being reactionary to what she sees as a failure on the man's part - no matter how ridiculous it may be.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife didn't feel guilt and sorrow for our failed marriage until several years after our divorce. It lead her to depression and counseling sessions to get over it.

Its what @Barrister said, she viewed the relationship thru the lens of her feelings. Those feelings persisted for several years, but eventually her rational brain made sense of it all and thats when the guilt set in. She also kept that guilt supressed thru multiple relationships with other guys.

But eventually the party is over, and the lights come back on.

Best to live your life without regrets, and that is only possible with addressing issues as they happen using rational thoughts. Emotional thoughts lead to regret and guilt every time.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilt is feeling that you've done something wrong and have regrets because of a woman's fragile ego feeling guilty is hard cause she admitting she's done something wrong.

And to add to that guilt is usually a one sided deal, its placing all the blame on the guilty party. Women rarely take all blame, theirs always a "because" or "I had to", with the action.

Iamaninnocentman

Reaction score
Thank you for all your answers. So if a woman has done wrong should we retaliate? Call her out? Or just give her the silent treatment? Or anything else? I know there is a saying on here just walk away she's not worth it, but let's assume that the woman works with you. Jobs are rare in the field that you do. Some people rely on their career to survive in the world. So walking away and never having anything to do with her makes it difficult, because you see her 40 hrs a week. It's not impossible, it's just difficult. And she keeps prodding for a conversation. And you're just like "uh this girl is worthless lying skank who tried to make me think that she likes me only to shut me down, why out of the almost 8 billion people in the world did I end up having to deal with her"?....Just keep with the little to nothing to say to her I guess? Hmmm.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
this is why their relationship with their father and ideally brothers is so important.
All else being equal, a chick that has at least one brother is usually preferred. They understand men much better. They "get" guy humor. They probably have witnessed their own brothers get their hearts broken by chicks, so they're more likely to have at least SOME (limited) empathy towards men.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women feel guilt. I think your actual question is "do women feel guilty for what they do/how they treat the men they are in relationships with?" To that question, I think the answer is generally "no." Women are programmed to view relationships through the lens of their feelings. So if the man is not giving her positive feelings (even if there is no reason for her not feel positive), he is not pulling his weight and she feels justified in withholding affection. Objectively, this makes no sense to our logical male brain. Past that point, if she does something objectively cold or uncalled for, she feels no guilt because, in her own mind, she is simply being reactionary to what she sees as a failure on the man's part - no matter how ridiculous it may be.
Very well said. The real struggle (for me anyway) is deciding where to set the boundary. On the one hand, you can’t change female nature. On the other hand, you can’t put up with that BS too much either without turning into a pushover.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said. The real struggle (for me anyway) is deciding where to set the boundary. On the one hand, you can’t change female nature. On the other hand, you can’t put up with that BS too much either without turning into a pushover.
If you are in an LTR with a woman you have to expect a certain amount of gaslighting and emotional warfare. It is simply their nature. Even the best women go through this.

I think as a man you develop a sense for when a boundary needs to be put down. Obviously, you can't call her out every single time something like this happens or you essentially start playing by her rules and arguing over nothing. Silence and distance is generally better if she is simply in a mood. However, if there is a definite line she is crossing when it comes to a more important issue, I think you ONE time explain your stance and lay down a firm boundary. If she continues to argue you simply disengage and employ silence and distance until she agrees. If she never agrees or, even worse, continues to cross the boundary, you must exit the relationship altogether.