Women graduating in college more than men

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this week certificates were being given to the best senior students depending on their grades back where I live. Turns out that 2/3 of about 400 students were women.
So I got on the internet and easily found with little surprise that women graduate in college way more than men. I cannot help but be perturbed by this fact. When you ask a women about her female perspective (I love to say this) they will go, "Coz girls are smarter!"(I never mention nothing specifically about subjects like math tho :D). 20 years from now I don´t want to see a world where the middle class is made up by solipsistic females.

Don´t read this paragraph if you have attention deficit or are too lazy to do so
From my own experience, at school I have been feeling that all that is valued every time you have to show your opinion on something (which for me has been pretty much in every subject except math, physics, chemistry and some technological subjects), is the female perspective, even from male teachers, which are for the most part betas in the feminine mindset (there was even one teacher who had a pedobear past, poor disposable gamma guy). So we had pre-college tests that were anonymous for the teachers correcting them, and not only I got better grades than usually but in those non-objective subjects I found myself having better grades when I had written from the female perspective nonsense-common sense bull****.

What do you guys think about the future after having way less men that women graduating in college, and why do you think that this is happening?

Thanks for your attention guys, it feels great to have someone with whom being able to talk about this kind of things without being called misogynistic or something like that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a lot of men these days are irresponsible and don't hold a candle to the men of the past.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides primary schools and colleges just being more welcoming and positive toward females in general and most of the subject matter is the female perspective, the grading is subjective and biased.

It's true that more females are taking the easier coursework, instead of math, science, engineering etc that more males are taking.

Just about all college faculty out of bias give females higher grades than males. They grade females up and males down. So the females don't have to work as hard and go on to get accepted into their majors and stay in college.

Schools absolutely unfairly give females higher grades and males lower grades. Not just in the BS courses of writing PC/feminist approved papers and essays. Even in advance math, chemistry and science courses there is partial credit. The instructors/professors give females higher aprtial credit and males less. Also, the grading is often curved. If a females grade for the course is a B+ or an A, it doesn't mean she did any better than a male who was given a C or C- (which often will make it impossible to stay in your major.

I've noticed this when I was college for years. Female professors are the worst about grading males down and women up.

Here's one story. In a college course some guy did a project and my sister and another guy copied it or maybe it was a group project but he did all the work. Anyway, they all turned in the same thing. He got a C and my sister got an A.

There are several other reasons more women graduate college, from financial aid to harsh discipline of mostly normal male behavior. Basically colleges favor females and disfavor males. But a big reason is the pro-female/anti-male grading that I seen myself. It's not something I ever see anyone talk about.

This favoritism in college also applies to non-Asian ethnics or "minorities".

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame feminism. It directs women, and young women, to be more single and independent. This isn't a bad thing in my opinion, because its telling you to basically not be a fvck up, but when it becomes "men are useless" and "love me for me" then it becomes an issue. This reflects into media and parents pick up on this so they teach it to their kids when they are young so it becomes like instinct. I know a few girls whom if they get a C/B or less, they get grounded or punished. Whereas the guys get a lesser punishment with a lesser goal. I really wish feminism was just replaced with equality. We would have an equal moral boosting catalyst instead of a one-sided biased one.

But anyway, men are goal driven. Just because some didn't graduate doesn't mean they don't know what to do. Which is the case for about 90% of women who DO graduate. I'd rather consume my time in something I'm going to be doing rather than excel at everything that I'm probably not going to do.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you guys say that education favors feminine perspectives, do you have anything to support this? I don't think you do, and honestly my experience is, if anything, the opposite.

Honestly the biggest factor that I see in my grades for assignments where this would be relevant (mostly essays) is just the quality of my writing. Whether I'm writing something that comes off as more feminine or masculine, the grade is almost entirely contingent on how well written my paper is.

I think that instead of complaining about you guys' bad grades and saying that women get an advantage, you should just work harder and get better grades. Let's be completely honest - all of this bullsh1t you guys are writing about women being favored academically is exactly that: bullsh1t. I don't know about you, but I (as a man) am capable of getting better grades than most women. They don't have any advantage over me, and even if they did I wouldn't b1tch about it.

And I'd just like to note that in my four years of college, all of my professors were pretty objective except for one, who everyone knew clearly favored male students.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
When you guys say that education favors feminine perspectives, do you have anything to support this? I don't think you do, and honestly my experience is, if anything, the opposite.

Honestly the biggest factor that I see in my grades for assignments where this would be relevant (mostly essays) is just the quality of my writing. Whether I'm writing something that comes off as more feminine or masculine, the grade is almost entirely contingent on how well written my paper is.

I think that instead of complaining about you guys' bad grades and saying that women get an advantage, you should just work harder and get better grades. Let's be completely honest - all of this bullsh1t you guys are writing about women being favored academically is exactly that: bullsh1t. I don't know about you, but I (as a man) am capable of getting better grades than most women. They don't have any advantage over me, and even if they did I wouldn't b1tch about it.

And I'd just like to note that in my four years of college, all of my professors were pretty objective except for one, who everyone knew clearly favored male students.
How dare you talk sense in this forum! We all know feminism is responsible for the downfall of civilization as we know it and it is worse than nazi germany!

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:

Well most subjects will require opinion essays or compositions where you need to give your opinion on something. Either you have to write text about some popular topic on the media, were you are expected to say some liberal politically correct thing, or you have to explain some literature book, which most times is worthless unless it´s naturalistic (I live in Spain, don´t know much about foreign literature), or you have philosophy classes (I believe that Plato is a joke but his way of thinking goes accord with the bs mentality society promotes), or give your interpretation about history or even some politically correct opinion about the government economic decisions (Pretty much everything from any party seems nonsense to me)... Maybe I´m a psycho but I believe that most of the conventional thoughts about this kind of things are just nonsense.

I have studied in Spain but I don´t know about other countries, that´s just my impression from my experience. The year I spent on the US education implied way less memorizing and it was quite different, maybe just more relaxed.

Btw Syrio I don´t speak for myself, I got really high grades and I´m one grade ahead of my age, but it´s enraging to see that most of my male friends have lower grades than females, because this is a fact and therefor there are reasons for it, which I believe are not biological.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What degree are they graduating with? I don't recall that many women in any of my Business Management classes.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pisses me off on how most girls with college degrees expect a guy to be college educated ad well

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:

You're either a delusional wk, a female, or maybe a homosexual or live in some other country besides US.

Colleges are the breeding ground of feminism, PC and multiculturalism. In all my years in school from elementary through undergrad the female favoritism and male antagonism was obvious and clear. Bashing males, whites and western culture was a repeated theme while women and non-Western culture was praised.

College grading is completely subjective and biased. I learned quickly that if I had a female, jewish or a non-white instructor, I was getting a C unless I went to the instructor and challenged the grading. If I had a white male instructor I always got an A even though a lot of them allowed the females to castigate males in discussions, probably because they didn't have much choice..

I will give credit where it's due though. The most fair instructor and the only one that presented western culture accurately in humanities was a heavy set black male who was a devout Catholic, wore black suits. He was a really nice and good guy. This is the first time that European history was presented in an accurate and positive view.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
It pisses me off on how most girls with college degrees expect a guy to be college educated ad well
JaegerPilot217 said:
Yup. Or make the same or more money. This shows how shallow women are. Normal men do not care if a woman went to college, or makes a lot of money. So now that women are allowed to work and go to college, it sets the bar higher. Which is nonsense.

Then they want to cry "where are all the good men?"

The great thing is, a lot of men don't go to college, and start successful businesses. So degree or not, we generally do better. Fvck working in an office dominated by women, I will never, ever, ever do that... Make your own office.

But the funny thing is men aren't marrying much anymore. Especially the more "alpha" type personalities.

Don't worry gents women are far more unhappy since the feminist movement. I bet the happiest women in our society are against feminism.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There's no such thing as scholarships to encourage men to go into fields that they are "underrepresented" in.

If a female wants to into STEM, she gets a much better financial aid package than if a guy wanted to go into female dominated fields such as say nursing or dental hygiene or middle school teaching. The dude's "financial aid" would be pretty much all loans lol, not scholarships or grants.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
How dare you talk sense in this forum! We all know feminism is responsible for the downfall of civilization as we know it and it is worse than nazi germany!
They don't discriminate against males in school?

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminis...mass-demonizing-of-male-sexuality-in-schools/

"Germany has a long history when it comes to misandry and demonizing the male sex. For instance, in German kindergartens the boys are literally forced to urinate while sitting"

From kindergarten to college. You should actually try reading.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
College is mostly a big series of chores and women are good at doing chores.

As a man, and I like to think an intelligent one, I skipped all those chores and got a job. Was treated like crap for 3 years, but then I was able to switch jobs and basically double my salary. Now I get paid the same as a junior doctor but I get to sit at a desk in a clean office not full of sick people. So the argument that you need university/college to become a doctor might be true, but what I'm saying is, maybe being a doctor sucks?

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You're either a delusional wk, a female, or maybe a homosexual or live in some other country besides US.

Colleges are the breeding ground of feminism, PC and multiculturalism. In all my years in school from elementary through undergrad the female favoritism and male antagonism was obvious and clear. Bashing males, whites and western culture was a repeated theme while women and non-Western culture was praised.

College grading is completely subjective and biased. I learned quickly that if I had a female, jewish or a non-white instructor, I was getting a C unless I went to the instructor and challenged the grading. If I had a white male instructor I always got an A even though a lot of them allowed the females to castigate males in discussions, probably because they didn't have much choice..

I will give credit where it's due though. The most fair instructor and the only one that presented western culture accurately in humanities was a heavy set black male who was a devout Catholic, wore black suits. He was a really nice and good guy. This is the first time that European history was presented in an accurate and positive view.
I don't know what a wk is but I'm not delusional, I'm not a female, I'm not a homosexual, and I live in the United States. So you're wrong in your first point already, not that it would even be a valid point if any of those things were true. You shouldn't be so presumptuous. If you are as presumptuous in your coursework as you are here, then I wouldn't expect you to get very good grades.

College grading is subjective in some subjects. I studied computer science, where grades are almost entirely objective. This is the case in most sciences, and certainly is the case in math. Either way, there is no problem with grades being subjective.

Once again, you are being presumptuous about your professors. Just because your professor is female, Jewish, or non-white doesn't mean that they are giving you a bad grade for being a different ethnicity. Maybe they were giving you a C because the work you provided was C quality? Did you ever consider this? Maybe you always got As from the white male instructors because white male instructors favor you. And for the record, the professors have plenty of choice in what they allow students to go on about in class. Maybe they have to be a bit careful if they are new, but professors with tenure can pretty much do whatever the fvck they want.

That professor was the first time European history was presented in an "accurate" and "positive" view? First of all, should it really be presented in a "positive" view? What do you mean by that? Because European history isn't exactly a happy-go-lucky fairy tale lol... And as far as accuracy, are you saying that other history classes you had provided you with objectively inaccurate information? I think what you are trying to say is that your other classes were biased and this one wasn't, which is probably false. If it isn't, you should provide an example of something that happened in class (objectively recounted) that portrayed this bias.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example of bogus grading in college. On standardized tests females underperform what their grades suggest they'd perform.

I was applying for a postion and had to take the GRE a standardized test that is not major specific. The interviewer was impressed with my test score and said they have females taking the test with 4.0 GPA with graduate degrees that don't do as well. So here I was with just a BS and about a 3.2 GPA (would've been higher if it weren't for female instructors giving me C's in general ed classes) who's no academic whiz testing better than super high achieving females with grad degrees.

I didn't get the postion as it went to some female with a (bogus) higher GPA.

Also men have to spend a lot more time and energy competing for females, while females can sit on their butts and study while men just fall into their hands with no effort.

And Syrio you're just a denier and not worth responding to. Regardless of what or where you are, you are a straight up feminist. If you are a male, you're even more reprehensible. For example, what they shouldn't have done was make up stories and present Arabs as the pinnacle of humanity while presenting Europeans in a propaganda video as weirdos like the Addam's Family. In the accurate European history class others were not bashed and factual European artifacts and philosophy were presented ie, A knight on a horse with satan holding an hour glass in the background representing a man's greatness is finite, the development of classical music, etc.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
education per see is more female oriented, just check who is more willing to teache kids this days? females, also boys tend to be more active then girls, plus people push for boys do sports and girls play with dolls at home, the whole sitting quiet in a corner reading never worked well for me, I learned more when I did things, any on hands classes, like math, sciences I was better because it made me do something all classes who forced me to sit still and listen that damn moron over hours never was appeling.

College in otehr hand was more depend on who is teaching, most of my classes was male teachers and even less females taking class, also suring it every new year around we would jsut check the new females arriving and give then for how long they will stay on our course, mostly would drop out after 6 months and normally would take a month or 2 for then never show up again. but the grades was random, I ah da teache who grade you based on how good you was and willingness to learn, so he would grade you harsher then someone who was only willing to pass, same with anotehr who you had to answers the way he wanted without deviation, and other yet who would NEVER give you max grade, because on his head no student deserve it.

but each to his own, I saw better people working then sitting on classes to learn.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Another example of bogus grading in college. On standardized tests females underperform what their grades suggest they'd perform.

I was applying for a postion and had to take the GRE a standardized test that is not major specific. The interviewer was impressed with my test score and said they have females taking the test with 4.0 GPA with graduate degrees that don't do as well. So here I was with just a BS and about a 3.2 GPA (would've been higher if it weren't for female instructors giving me C's in general ed classes) who's no academic whiz testing better than super high achieving females with grad degrees.

I didn't get the postion as it went to some female with a (bogus) higher GPA.

Also men have to spend a lot more time and energy competing for females, while females can sit on their butts and study while men just fall into their hands with no effort.

And Syrio you're just a denier and not worth responding to. Regardless of what or where you are, you are a straight up feminist. If you are a male, you're even more reprehensible. For example, what they shouldn't have done was make up stories and present Arabs as the pinnacle of humanity while presenting Europeans in a propaganda video as weirdos like the Addam's Family. In the accurate European history class others were not bashed and factual European artifacts and philosophy were presented ie, A knight on a horse with satan holding an hour glass in the background representing a man's greatness is finite, the development of classical music, etc.
Ever think there is a reason that colleges and jobs almost always value GPA higher than standardized test scores? It's because GPA is a better indicator of how well you will do than your score from one test. GPA is a combination of many works that you have done over a long period of time. Standardized test scores are how well you did on one test, one time. They are already given too much value as is. A lot of people aren't good at taking tests but they are smart and work hard. That is why almost everyone values GPA higher than test scores. Furthermore, the fact that you did well on the test but your GPA was proportionally lower suggests that you don't work as hard as you are capable of, and would likely continue to do so in the job. That is probably a part of why they didn't hire you.

I am a male and I'm definitely not a feminist, so you're wrong again. I think feminism is pretty dumb honestly, but I think the opposite (i.e. almost everything on this forum) is even more stupid. I at least have the common sense to recognize that we, as men, have it a lot better in society than women do. The whole world is way safer for us physically, we make a LOT more money, and the world is ruled by men. The vast majority of political leaders are men, the vast majority of wealthy people are men, and then people come here and complain that we are oppressed? It's just ridiculous. Go fvcking work harder instead of crying about your problems on a forum. There is a reason that men have dominated for the entirety of human history, and it's not because of physical size/strength. Don't make up excuses and try to act like a victim... just go grab your fvcking balls and solve your problems.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Syrio said:
Ever think there is a reason that colleges and jobs almost always value GPA higher than standardized test scores? It's because GPA is a better indicator of how well you will do than your score from one test. GPA is a combination of many works that you have done over a long period of time. Standardized test scores are how well you did on one test, one time. They are already given too much value as is. A lot of people aren't good at taking tests but they are smart and work hard. That is why almost everyone values GPA higher than test scores. Furthermore, the fact that you did well on the test but your GPA was proportionally lower suggests that you don't work as hard as you are capable of, and would likely continue to do so in the job. That is probably a part of why they didn't hire you.

I am a male and I'm definitely not a feminist, so you're wrong again. I think feminism is pretty dumb honestly, but I think the opposite (i.e. almost everything on this forum) is even more stupid. I at least have the common sense to recognize that we, as men, have it a lot better in society than women do. The whole world is way safer for us physically, we make a LOT more money, and the world is ruled by men. The vast majority of political leaders are men, the vast majority of wealthy people are men, and then people come here and complain that we are oppressed? It's just ridiculous. Go fvcking work harder instead of crying about your problems on a forum. There is a reason that men have dominated for the entirety of human history, and it's not because of physical size/strength. Don't make up excuses and try to act like a victim... just go grab your fvcking balls and solve your problems.
But the things taught on this forum work, which isn't stupid or wrong, it simply sheds light on how women work.

Your and idiot if you think misandry doesn't exist. It means you should go educate yourself on the subject, you obviously have lack of knowledge and experience.

You have examples, and facts given to you, yet you choose to ignore them. Which is kind of what women do.

How many women have you actually been with?

To me after I found this website, I though a lot about my past experiences with women and found the information here to be mostly true.

You being a software engineer gives you zero credibility on this site. Feminists at wk (whiteknights) think very similarly to the way you do.

So are you a virgin?

For example this --> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208113 , Works very well. I did this way before I knew about sosuave, figured it out on my own. It worked very well to my benefit. The reason the relationship failed, is because eventually i became nice at the very tail end.

If you think this site is stupid, you have zero experience with women. You will never get laid thinking that way. Enjoy your porn.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:

What kind of feminist nonsense is this? The point was that the grading is bogus so women will get into majors and get the jobs (which they will one way or another due to affirmative action) and "prove" they are superior to males.

GPA, especially between 3.0-4.0 isn't about working harder. That assumes that the grading is objective and unbaised in the first place. A higher GPA should indicate you are more intelligent, you produce more intelligent, higher quality work and possess knowledge tested through many tests and exams. The brightest student can make say advance calculus assignments look easy and complete it quickly, while another struggles all night long. So it's results that matter "not how hard you worked" or tried.

Most courses have much of the grade (supposedly) dependent on tests and exams performance. So if these high GPA females are earning the GPA (and test scores), how are they doing it if they are "bad at tests"?

When the test is standardized and there's only one right answer, no BS biased grading and no partial credit, and strict time limits suddenly these female geniuses with high GPA's and advance degrees become "bad test takers".

The 2nd paragraph was just more of your feminist falsehoods and ranting demonstrating you have no credibility.