Women getting seduction advice too!

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled onto this websites that sell seduction advice to women. Much of it seems like the same thing they give men.
http://www.seductiondiva.com/
BS From website

"Your Seduction Mindset - Being a Seduction Diva has less about how you look and more about how you think, feel and act.

Your Daily Seduction Game Plan - If you don't use it regularly you will definitely lose out in the long run. Here we give you exact instructions on what to do on a daily basis to build your confidence and attract only the men you truly want.

Your Basic Flirting Techniques - Subtle techniques that attract men like bees to honey.

Your Personal Seduction Look - Makeup tips, Dressing Strategies and Body Language that Will Attract Men From Across the Room.

BS Story told to lure the sheep into buying seduction kit..

"When she walked in the door of the restaurant, I didn't recognize her.
It wasn't one of those situations where I had to do a double take. I out and out did not recognize her.
The woman I used to know never made eye contact, slouched and wore oversized clothing and absolutely no makeup. The woman walking toward me was standing tall, making eye contact and subtly flirting with the most attractive man in the room. To top it off she had an absolute Greek God hanging on her arm and her every word.

Introducing...The Ultimate Seduction Game
After noticing my worn out jeans and still no makeup appearance, not to mention my jaw hanging down nearly to the floor, she laughed, gave me a kiss, introduced her new husband (the Greek God), who unfortunately had to leave, and began to tell me the most amazing story.
A year ago her jerk of a fiancé cheated on her the night before their wedding with her maid of honor (cliche but true!). The upsetting part was that she wasn't that devastated. The only reason she had dated him and eventually agreed to marry him was that he was one of the few guys ever to ask her out and the fact that her mom kept saying how she "wasn't getting any younger" didn't help.
He wasn't that good to her and wasn't even really good in bed, but she was tired of the "when are you going to get married" speech and thought “what the heck?” Wasn't having someone better than having no one at all?
After finding out about her no class ex, she decided then and there that things were going to change - not just with the men she dated but with the way she acted and felt about herself. With a little help from the internet, library and beauty magazines, she began to gather the secret seduction strategies that confident women have used for centuries. Then she started to apply them.
At first dates started to trickle in; they weren't great but they were better than old “what's his name.” She studied some more and gained more confidence and started getting asked out by better looking guys, funny guys, and rich guys. She practiced her techniques with them, as well.
Finally, she met the man she knew she could spend the rest of her life with (the Greek God). He was funny, intelligent, good looking and a pistol in bed to boot. All her practicing gave her the confidence to flirt with and seduce this amazing man - something that she would never have even dreamed of the first 3/4 of her life.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
I stumbled onto this websites that sell seduction advice to women. Much of it seems like the same thing they give men.
http://www.seductiondiva.com/
BS From website

BS Story told to lure the sheep into buying seduction kit..

QUOTE]

What do you think all the seduction community ussesv to lure guys into spending their hard earned money. They tell them that they are defective and if you say or do this by some self proclaimed "pick up" guru that your life will change forever. Yet they forget to mention that your replicating someone elses personality (mystery, style, tyler, etc.) They are saying that your personality sucks and you need to change. Thats ****ing bull****. You can get girls now if you just man up and talk to that girl

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff, love it

Shows the parralell between men and (modern) women. We all want to throw our common sense aside and believe that we can use some trickery to get a beautiful mate. Look at these sites and you can see that women are exactly the same.

Don't be too shy, be sociable, look after your body, dress well.
Attraction is so simple in reality.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed the lure for women is exactly what it is for men. A great looking partner. Notice how the article kept mentioning the "Greek God" looking man and how he was treating the woman so well? It's saying if you buy this BS from us. You will get your wishlist of Greek God,financial stability,reliable 'blah,blah blah.

We'll help you become so attractive the other hot girls avaibale to these sorts of guys will look like Sh*t compared to you. All you need to do is buy our seduction advice and you will have it all!

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agreee with this. Attraction works very different for men and women. I didn't read the whole article but people here are saying that the rules are the same. I don't know about you, but any girl acting like a *****, flirting with all the guys in room, ignoring you...will never get a chance with me. Men and women are emotionally and mentally different creatures. That means we are programmed to be attracted to different things. So you can't have the same rules. Otherwise i might as well like men and women like women. That sight is just propaganda to make money.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
I don't agreee with this. Attraction works very different for men and women. I didn't read the whole article but people here are saying that the rules are the same. I don't know about you, but any girl acting like a *****, flirting with all the guys in room, ignoring you...will never get a chance with me. Men and women are emotionally and mentally different creatures. That means we are programmed to be attracted to different things. So you can't have the same rules. Otherwise i might as well like men and women like women. That sight is just propaganda to make money.
There's propaganda in the PuA community too, although I would label it more as "groupthink". Just like women want to believe that there's more to attracting good mates than just their appearance+grooming, many of us harbor our own little favourite delusions too.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
What do you think all the seduction community ussesv to lure guys into spending their hard earned money. They tell them that they are defective and if you say or do this by some self proclaimed "pick up" guru that your life will change forever. Yet they forget to mention that your replicating someone elses personality (mystery, style, tyler, etc.) They are saying that your personality sucks and you need to change. Thats ****ing bull****. You can get girls now if you just man up and talk to that girl
Not really. It is a fact to be good at something you will have to start by imitating those who excell at it. "Modeling" as is refered to in NLP is the process of deconstructing the behavior of someone whos very good at something and following that behavior step by step.
Alot of us guys were not made to be players, it was not in our nature. But if one wants to be a man*****, theres a way to do it. And this is what they teach you, they make you follow this "model". After you grasp what is required to be that player you always wanted to be, you can shape it in the way you want to.

I think you should visit the RSD site, they have evolved a GREAT deal. They teach natural methods and are not about changing your personality to someone elses.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Yup its a serious game so expect al serious players to have access to coaching

Women are taught often how to avoid the low level every day men and attract that top 10% of rich/model type men...