Women = Garbage?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I split up with my previous LTR (seven years with a great girl and my first real girlfriend - the only problem, she wanted to get married and have kids and I didn't) about 1.5 years ago I have been involved with a multitude of women. Some of the more noteworthy ones:

1. Beautiful South American chick. Turned out to be full on BPD.

2. Beautiful Middle Eastern Girl. Was cheating on her boyfriend who she was living with at the time.

3. Pretty Asian girl - Was cheating on her kickboxer husband (that one could have turned out pretty badly lol).

4. Leggy Eastern European girl: Said all of four words on three dates.

5. Slightly past it Japanese girl - admitted to having had sex with men for money in the past (when I told her that made her a prostitute she got all indignant).

6. Hot but nearing the wall Asian girl - slept with me the first night I met her (in a club) then seemed surprised that I didn't consider her relationship material.

7. Classy and traditional Japanese girl. Have no complaints about this one except that she had NO breasts at all (hence why I ended things).

There are plenty of other girls I've met but just saw once or twice. The one thing they all seem to have in common, with the exception of number 7, is that they are all garbage.

1.5 years into the dating game I have to ask, is my experience fairly representative or have I just been unlucky?! I'm not really looking to settle down or anything but I would like to be dating sane, attractive women, which I don't think is too much to ask, lol.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Yo Mama,
Seems that despite being svexually driven,underneath it all you seek a lot more....More of the guys on here should be as adventurous as you...You have "Slept with the scum of all Nations,The Irish the Dutch and the Jews...."In your journey you have learned a lot....have you seriously thought about what you are actually looking for?the girls you reject all seemed bad communicators,maybe someone to talk to?....Do you have any interests or hobbies?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Scaramouche I always enjoy your posts.

My only hobby at the moment really is the gym. Obviously maybe that right there is one of the problems. I should get more hobbies and interests. But I tend to prefer things like reading and writing than more social activities (except for going out and getting drunk and hitting on girls, but not sure if I could call that a hobby).

I used to really enjoy yoga, maybe I should do that again.

It's tough at the moment, i'm living in a non English speaking country. I speak the local language but not fluently, therefore day game is particularly hard.

Yeah you're right, conversation is my lifeblood. I would love to just meet girls that I can sit down and really talk to, properly (and then bone silly afterwards). I swear though, this last girl I dated said about four words over 3 dates, it was just unbelievable (she spoke English reasonably well too). She was only 22 but I find it amazing that someone could get to that age and still (a) have absolutely nothing to say for herself and (b) think it was acceptable to go on a date and make no effort with the conversation whatsoever. It's just stunning.

I thought when I got into this here game that I would meet one or two ropey chicks but the reality has far transcended anything I could have envisaged.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you mostly meeting women at clubs and bars?

I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, but when you bang women the night you meet them and/or bang cheaters, it's easy for your overall opinion of women to sink very low. Fun is fun, so if it's just sex, that's cool. But if you are looking for a woman who is good company outside of bed as well, and of better judgment, maybe you need to change where you do your approaches...

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Really?

After those experiences with the first 6, lack of boobs is enough for you to dump #7?

Wow.

Well it depends HOW small it really was. I like the small perky ones but did this girl have tic tacs for boobs or what?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was nothing there guys. She was totally flat. I hope now you'll understand.

Yeah I need to meet women outside of clubs and bars. Am thinking of giving the online thing a whirl.

thomz_amadeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
There was nothing there guys. She was totally flat. I hope now you'll understand.

Yeah I need to meet women outside of clubs and bars. Am thinking of giving the online thing a whirl.
Try libraries.

If you magnet only garbage... Isnt'it time to question yourself my friend?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Ha ha ha, maybe.

It's not just your experiences that are like this. In 2008 I was on a pimping spree and I banged over 10 girls and most (if not all) of them were b!tches and sluts. I am not surprised that the one woman you found who was not a b!tch or a slut was foreign from Japan. That's why I started targeting foreign women exclusively not so long ago and I made up my mind I will never marry a western woman.

I don't really care what people think when they see me with my foreign woman, because I do know some people frown upon it.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Mama,
I'd agree with the crowd that's telling you to change it up some. If all you are finding is less than average, change your venue. Or change your country. I think Roosh has stated that being in a foriegn land has it's own obstacles. Some women will dig you because you are different, but in alot of cases they don't see you as long term unless kind of like a few examples above they were hitting expiration date. Most women want a LTR prospect that's from their region. Their family will accept it, you speak their culture, etc. So you often just find the fringes that will date you.. The expiration date crowd, and the girls that are foriegn to that country themselves. Again changing your venue will help. Developing some hobbies outside the gym will too.
As to Ms. No Conversation, well be glad you found that out quick. I agree, it's no fun to be around someone that has no conversation skills. If I were you I'd keep looking for chicks like her that are foriegn to the land you are in, you share that in common. Now you just need to find one that's a talker, and has a good body.
Good Luck,
KC

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Knight's Cross, I appreciate the advice and what you said rings true. I think it's right that being a foreigner can get you women easily but it doesn't necessarily get you the best women and it immediately rules out a lot of the more mainstream girls.

I have really just been picking up in bars and clubs. If I was in my home country I wouldn''t be doing that but somehow in a very foreign land it has become my main (pretty much only) way of meeting girls. In a club most of the communication is physical rather than verbal. If I had to day game a girl, unless they spoke English, I would be pretty embarrassed to be honest. Gaming in a foreign language isn't easy. The only real way to go is to be charming in a I speak the language but not very well, clumsy kind of way. I can't sound cool or manly or witty speaking this language.

Then again I'm not that keen on native English speaker girls (I'm thinking UK, Canada, US and Aussies mainly). I think I want to find a hot foreign girl who speaks good English.

Definitely need hobbies outside the gym.

I'll keep you updated. Bit of a drought at the moment.

The girl with no conversation skills was awful. She was a good ten years younger than me and pretty but she had no semblance of a personality. I just don't know how she thought it was fine to turn up to a date and make no effort whatsoever. It's pretty astounding and was tiring as hell.

All I want is a young girl with a prettyish face and a nice body (big tits and tight ass with long legs) who isn't too boring and can make basic conversation! It's like digging for gold here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
Since I split up with my previous LTR (seven years with a great girl and my first real girlfriend - the only problem, she wanted to get married and have kids and I didn't) about 1.5 years ago I have been involved with a multitude of women. Some of the more noteworthy ones:

2. Beautiful Middle Eastern Girl. Was cheating on her boyfriend who she was living with at the time.

3. Pretty Asian girl - Was cheating on her kickboxer husband (that one could have turned out pretty badly lol).

5. Slightly past it Japanese girl - admitted to having had sex with men for money in the past (when I told her that made her a prostitute she got all indignant).

6. Hot but nearing the wall Asian girl - slept with me the first night I met her (in a club) then seemed surprised that I didn't consider her relationship material.

7. Classy and traditional Japanese girl. Have no complaints about this one except that she had NO breasts at all (hence why I ended things).

There are plenty of other girls I've met but just saw once or twice. The one thing they all seem to have in common, with the exception of number 7, is that they are all garbage.

1.5 years into the dating game I have to ask, is my experience fairly representative or have I just been unlucky?! I'm not really looking to settle down or anything but I would like to be dating sane, attractive women, which I don't think is too much to ask, lol.
Not to get of topic but Men are to blame for letting women become this way, if Men would have stepped up to end feminism well maybe this board wouldn't exist then....

oildigger79

Reaction score
im just curious.. can you give details about #1.. i think i was mind fvcked by one of those BPD central american.. im in recovery at the moment.. painfull .. any others can share their experiences.. please thanks

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I'd have kept the one who didn't talk....most times you can't get them to shut up.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Yo-Mama,
Having established what you need is a Woman who is a good communicator,then as suggested Libraries...Yoga if you can be patient enough is a virtual Smorgasbord...But far and away the best place is the Internet....Why?because straight away by reading her Profile you can judge her Communication Skills,simple matter then to ascertain her other attributes,just ask for a full length Photo,and mention in your profile that you are not a Monk and Platonic relationships are not your thing...But I would listen to Sodbuster,you can easily get too much of a good thing.

sweet girl

Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:

The reason they are all garbage is that MAN WANTS A WOMAN TO RUN TO HIM. As far as u like those women they are all garbage. You want to have fun and "only fun" can be done with this so-called garbage. As long as man like "man-female" - the reason is he wants to be secure in her feelings for him, she can accept him, it always be like this situation. Females are females not males to move on and run after men.

Please see below my discussion in mature man group.

I am really confused related to the "today" men. I am shocked that all guys are just going to let all the women ask them out, because this way is less risky for.
I am writing even from my closest friend situation. My close friend (30 yrs old now, a manager and professionally in good situation, is very attractive, charming and beautiful. Many people says that she resemble to young Sophia Loren.In fact she is very cheerful, very communicative and not at all presumptuous, although she is almost perfect. Related to the relationship with males she is really unlucky. Many boys think that she is fulfilled, she has everything she wants, she is happy and she does not need one to complete her. The truth is, she is unhappy with this situation (no man in her heart), but she is just fine in the appearance (smiley when meeting and discussing, sweet and strong girl at the same time). She does not express her spirit situation. All the chances she had are the men that are like females and want a strong girl to go out. Intelligent ones are afraid of her, afraid of her "self-confident" "fulfillment" in appearance. They think that she is that kind of woman the can get what she wants, can't believe that she is "sweet" "soft" and a typical female waiting for her prince. All she need is a man to have the courage to know her inside not outside, an intelligent man to dig in her "world"
On the contrary , men can take a chance only with insecure and not self-confident girl or maybe with none because they have been hurt once and do not want to get hurt again.
Something is wrong with that picture (general picture that man stay "waiting" for the girls) and I certainly don’t think that was the way God intended it. Are man inferior and wait for the female to move on? I think that men need to step up and take a chance!

Why men are not asking women out on dates like they used to?

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Are you mostly meeting women at clubs and bars?

I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, but when you bang women the night you meet them and/or bang cheaters, it's easy for your overall opinion of women to sink very low. Fun is fun, so if it's just sex, that's cool. But if you are looking for a woman who is good company outside of bed as well, and of better judgment, maybe you need to change where you do your approaches...
Agreed.