Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women from my past coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 3 weeks I’ve had 4 women from my past pop into my life randomly. All 4 are women that I went on 1-3 dates with back in the day and they just weren’t interested in me. Now they are, they’re very much interested. The problem is, I’m not whatsoever. I just find it funny how women reject you and think it’s no big deal because 10 years later they’ve finally seen the light.lol One of them was an absolute bombshell back in the day and now she’s fat and I couldn’t be more turned off by her, but she’s blowing me up. Her comments are “you’ve grown up so much! Your voice got deeper and sexier and you got tall and you’ve lost so much weight!”. Truth is I didn’t lose but 10 lbs from back in the day I just toned up a lot and it looks like I lost weight. I’m also the same height I ever was.lol it’s just funny to hear the bs excuses they give as to why they weren’t into me back in the day, the most common being “I was young back then, didn’t know what I was doing”. Well I was the same age doofus and while you weren’t giving me the time of day because you were chasing Chad, I was working to make something of myself. I honestly don’t have the heart to tell these women they look awful now and that’s why I’m not interested but I also remember how they treated me back in the day. One invited me over at 9:30 the other night to fvck, I didn’t go because I’d rather watch tv than spend a second with her. Another offered to buy me dinner and had already invited me to some weekend trip in the mountains, another keeps asking me out for drinks. If they’d put this much effort into me back in the day maybe I’d be married by now. But no, instead they’ve become leftover women waiting at the finish line. No thanks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 3 weeks I’ve had 4 women from my past pop into my life randomly. All 4 are women that I went on 1-3 dates with back in the day and they just weren’t interested in me.
When was back in the day? 10 years ago? Were these women social circle women? Do you share mutual acquaintances/friends? Website or swipe app women? I can't imagine a website or swipe app woman doing this even 1 year after the fact, let alone 10.

Now they are, they’re very much interested. The problem is, I’m not whatsoever. I just find it funny how women reject you and think it’s no big deal because 10 years later they’ve finally seen the light.lol One of them was an absolute bombshell back in the day and now she’s fat and I couldn’t be more turned off by her, but she’s blowing me up. Her comments are “you’ve grown up so much! Your voice got deeper and sexier and you got tall and you’ve lost so much weight!”. Truth is I didn’t lose but 10 lbs from back in the day I just toned up a lot and it looks like I lost weight. I’m also the same height I ever was.
Are all 3 fat? I can understand you not being not being interested in a fat one.

it’s just funny to hear the bs excuses they give as to why they weren’t into me back in the day, the most common being “I was young back then, didn’t know what I was doing”. Well I was the same age doofus and while you weren’t giving me the time of day because you were chasing Chad, I was working to make something of myself. I honestly don’t have the heart to tell these women they look awful now and that’s why I’m not interested but I also remember how they treated me back in the day. One invited me over at 9:30 the other night to fvck, I didn’t go because I’d rather watch tv than spend a second with her. Another offered to buy me dinner and had already invited me to some weekend trip in the mountains, another keeps asking me out for drinks. If they’d put this much effort into me back in the day maybe I’d be married by now. But no, instead they’ve become leftover women waiting at the finish line. No thanks.
How attractive is the one who invited you over to fuuck the other night?

If they are unattractive, leftover women age 35+, then this sentiment is understandable. I'd rather deal with a clean slate than whatever happened 5-10 years ago.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was back in the day? 10 years ago? Were these women social circle women? Do you share mutual acquaintances/friends? Website or swipe app women? I can't imagine a website or swipe app woman doing this even 1 year after the fact, let alone 10.

Are all 3 fat? I can understand you not being not being interested in a fat one.

How attractive is the one who invited you over to fuuck the other night?

If they are unattractive, leftover women age 35+, then this sentiment is understandable. I'd rather deal with a clean slate than whatever happened 5-10 years ago.
Yeah all are from 8-11 years ago. They range in age 31-35 now. Honestly all but one are fat. The one I said was a bombshell had a kid about two years ago but she honestly still looks pregnant. I’m not making that up, I don’t mean a few leftover baby weight pounds, if she told you she was 8 mos pregnant you’d believe it. Sad because she was SO badass back in the day. I knew her from social circle and our friends set us up but she was more interested in chasing Chad and blames me for the past “you didn’t make an effort!” Bull crap, she barely talked on our dates and now she talks my ear off. Only 1 was from a dating app and she found me on social media, the other two I know through mutual friends but haven’t seen for years. Every single one didn’t want me in their prime but now they do.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah all are from 8-11 years ago. They range in age 31-35 now. Honestly all but one are fat. The one I said was a bombshell had a kid about two years ago but she honestly still looks pregnant. I’m not making that up, I don’t mean a few leftover baby weight pounds, if she told you she was 8 mos pregnant you’d believe it. Sad because she was SO badass back in the day. I knew her from social circle and our friends set us up but she was more interested in chasing Chad and blames me for the past “you didn’t make an effort!” Bull crap, she barely talked on our dates and now she talks my ear off. Only 1 was from a dating app and she found me on social media, the other two I know through mutual friends but haven’t seen for years. Every single one didn’t want me in their prime but now they do.
A lot of your original story read like a Manosphere wet dream.

I never had anyone from high school, college, or any other phase of my past that rejected me reach out to me many years later. Some of it is likely due to geography and relocations. I've had them. So have some women. Dating app women tend to forget about you within a few days. The two you know from mutual friends -- it is possible to have those ones come out of the woodwork -- but why? Any 31-35 year old can put themselves out on a swipe app and get hundreds of new men offering them penis, free meals, and free drinks. Why contact a guy from 8-11 years ago who was a 1-3 date reject?

The not fat one you could bang. How many new women are knocking down your door right now to bang?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO. They win stupid prizes. Don't bother playing those games yourself.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal. This song and dance is common for a lot of women, esp those who at one time only dated Mr doesn't exist. You honestly probably can get in there but my feelings are let the past be the past and look forward. Especially when the women can be younger and with less hang ups

I agree with the opinion if they didn't want you in their "prime" don't give them to the time now.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last 3 weeks I’ve had 4 women from my past pop into my life randomly. All 4 are women that I went on 1-3 dates with back in the day and they just weren’t interested in me. Now they are, they’re very much interested. The problem is, I’m not whatsoever. I just find it funny how women reject you and think it’s no big deal because 10 years later they’ve finally seen the light.lol One of them was an absolute bombshell back in the day and now she’s fat and I couldn’t be more turned off by her, but she’s blowing me up. Her comments are “you’ve grown up so much! Your voice got deeper and sexier and you got tall and you’ve lost so much weight!”. Truth is I didn’t lose but 10 lbs from back in the day I just toned up a lot and it looks like I lost weight. I’m also the same height I ever was.lol it’s just funny to hear the bs excuses they give as to why they weren’t into me back in the day, the most common being “I was young back then, didn’t know what I was doing”. Well I was the same age doofus and while you weren’t giving me the time of day because you were chasing Chad, I was working to make something of myself. I honestly don’t have the heart to tell these women they look awful now and that’s why I’m not interested but I also remember how they treated me back in the day. One invited me over at 9:30 the other night to fvck, I didn’t go because I’d rather watch tv than spend a second with her. Another offered to buy me dinner and had already invited me to some weekend trip in the mountains, another keeps asking me out for drinks. If they’d put this much effort into me back in the day maybe I’d be married by now. But no, instead they’ve become leftover women waiting at the finish line. No thanks.
You should offer to sell them your 10 year-old car for the price that it cost new.